Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why on Earth is Gartside keeping faith with Coyle?

+12
Angry Dad
aaron_bwfc
Reebok_Rebel
Reebok Trotter
bwfc71
LW23
rammywhite
MartinBWFC
CEF
Sluffy
Natasha Whittam
Michael Bolton
16 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I haven't posted much here in recent times because to be quite honest I have had enough of supporting Bolton. I became so fed up of seeing us lose week in week out in the Premiership, not just lose but get absolutely battered and be such lightweights and seeing Coyle play the same 4-4-2 week in week out as if he was a gold fish and didn't remember what happened the week before. And now this season its just more of the same absolute crap. We need to get back into the Premiership simply because of the financial rewards of being in there. There is no chance we will go back up with Coyle and even if we did he is not up to managing a club in the Premier League. We do IMO have a team that should get promotion, this is the weakest Championship I ever remember, but just look at our results and where we are in the league. Everyone here knows Coyle is just not up to it, everyone knows that under Coyle there is this huge feeling of negativity and that we are going nowhere. Even the players seem to have lost all belief and faith in Coyle.

Why on earth is Gartside keeping faith with Coyle? It is driving me absolutely mad. How can he not see that this is just failing massively? What will it take for god's sake for Gartside to see that Coyle is just not up to it? Coyle IMO is a worse manager than Gary Mugson. I think most Bolton fans are sad its not worked out for Coyle because we all wanted him to succeed but this is now getting beyond a joke.

I am thoroughly fucking pissed off with this. Gartside fuck off, Coyle fuck off. This club is being run like a fucking circus. I want to find a small fella, I want to have a fight.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:I want to find a small fella, I want to have a fight.

lol!

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

After picking two duds in Lee & Megson he's probably not keen to admit he fucked it up a third time. Lose at Millwall and all will be well again though.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

I've got a feeling that he's already gone irrespective of the result at Millwall.

I think he's only still here whilst they are finalising the deal to bring in his successor.

Mich - great post - sums up the way I feel about things too. It bothered me some months back when Gartside said he never talks about the football side of things with Coyle! Jesus if one of my bosses wasn't getting the performance that was required, I'd sure as hell have him in to find out the fuck why.

Instead he hires a fan off the street to be his PR guru, just to tell us what nice people he and 'Owen' are!

Wtf!!!

He's lost the plot along with clueless.

CEF

CEF
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Sorry Michael Bolton, but while the sentiment of your post may hold some water with a number of our posters, I thoroughly disagree.

Your opening line says it all for me. I could never have enough of supporting Bolton. I have known nothing else for 38 years since I was 5 years old. I have been to Southend, Exeter, Newport, Gretna, etc, etc watching our famous club.

The last 11 years in the Prem were a dream 20 years ago. The Prem isn't the be all and end all unless you are under the age of 25.

Coyle will get us promoted this season. Stop being so trigger-happy and give the league a chance to settle down.

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

CEF wrote:Sorry Michael Bolton, but while the sentiment of your post may hold some water with a number of our posters, I thoroughly disagree.

Your opening line says it all for me. I could never have enough of supporting Bolton. I have known nothing else for 38 years since I was 5 years old. I have been to Southend, Exeter, Newport, Gretna, etc, etc watching our famous club.

The last 11 years in the Prem were a dream 20 years ago. The Prem isn't the be all and end all unless you are under the age of 25.

Coyle will get us promoted this season. Stop being so trigger-happy and give the league a chance to settle down.
CEF, your post made sense, and then you went on to say Coyle will get us promoted this season, I will take half of what the fuck you have been sniffing.

CEF wrote: Coyle will get us promoted this season. Stop being so trigger-happy and give the league a chance to settle down.

Most delusional comment award winner 2012.

CEF

CEF
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Martin lol!

This Championship malarkey only takes shape after about 20 games. Believe me, by the 1st Dec we will be well inside the top 10, maybe even inside the top 6.

Have patience mate.

CEF

CEF
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Ditto OOinC !!!!!

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

CEF wrote:Martin lol!

This Championship malarkey only takes shape after about 20 games. Believe me, by the 1st Dec we will be well inside the top 10, maybe even inside the top 6.

Have patience mate.
I have given him nigh on 2 years of patience mate, and every time he has let me down, things will not change because he has no concept of the game, he is stubborn in the way he has stuck by his mates/ family from Burnley when clearly they offer nothing, I am not your typical knee jerk kind of person, but please it is clear that he is taking us in one direction, and sadly that is in the wrong direction.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

CEF wrote:

After 18 months of pisspoor results I'd like to know what you're basing this opinion on? Blind faith perhaps?

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

The Mail this morning ,talking about Keane going to Blackburn says that he was mooted as taking over from Coyle at the Reebok.

However the article goes on to states that Gartside firmly believes that Coyle can turn it around and get us promoted. He has no intention of replacing him. This has thoroughly depressed me. It's like turkeys voting for Christmas. I think we are in for a long ( sorry- longer) perid of mediocrity

Is it time to stop hoping?

LW23

Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

Have patience mate.
we are 9 point behind the top that my friend is 3 WINS just to catch up..we will not get them any time soon under coyle and no way will we go on a winning run of more then 3 games

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

LW23 wrote:

Have patience mate.
we are 9 point behind the top that my friend is 3 WINS just to catch up..we will not get them any time soon under coyle and no way will we go on a winning run of more then 3 games

But of course those 3 wins are completely dependent that ALL teams above us lose their 3 games -it will take at least 10 games to get up there and can you actually imagine Coyle having a run that long - has he ever had a good run of that distance?

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

CEF wrote:Sorry Michael Bolton, but while the sentiment of your post may hold some water with a number of our posters, I thoroughly disagree.

I like this post apart from the last paragraph. I am not convinced that Coyle can take us up but if he can then I would think Millwall would be a good place to start our climb.

How can people expect Coyle to win 4/5 games in a row? In all his time in management he has managed to string 4 league wins together on one occasion.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

OneOinCoyle wrote:How can people expect Coyle to win 4/5 games in a row? In all his time in management he has managed to string 4 league wins together on one occasion.

Granted, it's an extremely tall order but anything can happen in this league. So far this season it's impossible to say who will finish in the top three..

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I give up discussing this crap now...

Coyle is going nowhere...

Hes going nowhere because our fans woud rather whinge on forums than make there feelings known to the club...

Gartside and coyle are going to take us to league one, im afraid the 80s are back, all the signs are there according to a few of my older friends...

Thats the reality of it, only way we are going to sort this is if eddie davies steps in - why is he not doing?

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Reebok_Rebel wrote:

Hes going nowhere because our fans woud rather whinge on forums than make there feelings known to the club...

How do you know he isn't going anywhere?

Secondly how do you think we should make our feelings known, by a protest which would look pathetic IMO.

The board aren't idiots they know what the fans think without a stupid protest outside the reebok with about 4 fans and a banner.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

"four fans and a banner"

^ that...

Proves most of our fans dont give enough of a shit.

Now, newcastle - they do good protest.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum