Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Movies they SHOULD remake

+10
Keegan
Copper Dragon
Sluffy
jayjay23
Banks of the Croal
aaron_bwfc
Natasha Whittam
Mr Magoo
BoltonTillIDie
Hipster_Nebula
14 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Movies they SHOULD remake Empty Movies they SHOULD remake Fri Oct 05 2012, 21:36

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ok I know most remakes are complete crap but are there any movies you'd like to see remade.

I wouldn't mind seeing Home Alone remade for some reason.

How about you?

2Movies they SHOULD remake Empty Re: Movies they SHOULD remake Fri Oct 05 2012, 21:38

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Poltergeist, the 2nd one is my fave.

3Movies they SHOULD remake Empty Re: Movies they SHOULD remake Fri Oct 05 2012, 21:38

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Debbie does Dallas, in Bolton, plenty of slag's up there, what do you think Nat.

4Movies they SHOULD remake Empty Re: Movies they SHOULD remake Fri Oct 05 2012, 21:40

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Magoo Debbie does Dallas has already been remade, try again.

5Movies they SHOULD remake Empty Re: Movies they SHOULD remake Fri Oct 05 2012, 21:43

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mr Magoo wrote:Debbie does Dallas, in Bolton, plenty of slag's up there, what do you think Nat.

I'm from Preston.

6Movies they SHOULD remake Empty Re: Movies they SHOULD remake Fri Oct 05 2012, 21:43

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Ok I know most remakes are complete crap but are there any movies you'd like to see remade.

I wouldn't mind seeing Home Alone remade for some reason.

How about you?

It would be a disaster if they remade home alone, it's a true classic that should never be touched.

I know they made the predators film a couple of years ago but I would like to see the original remade, without arnie.

7Movies they SHOULD remake Empty Re: Movies they SHOULD remake Fri Oct 05 2012, 21:44

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Tough question - I'd like to see a modern day re-make of 'Back To The Future' but who would play Marty McFly?

8Movies they SHOULD remake Empty Re: Movies they SHOULD remake Fri Oct 05 2012, 21:45

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Come on Nat remaking BTTF is blasphemy.

9Movies they SHOULD remake Empty Re: Movies they SHOULD remake Fri Oct 05 2012, 21:47

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

The Good, The Bad and The Ugly... Be interesting to see who plays the lead parts.

Would have to be modern though, maybe with a American Theme or even Middle Eastern..

10Movies they SHOULD remake Empty Re: Movies they SHOULD remake Fri Oct 05 2012, 21:56

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Banks of the Croal wrote:The Good, The Bad and The Ugly... Be interesting to see who plays the lead parts.

Would have to be modern though, maybe with a American Theme or even Middle Eastern..

That film is a classic, should never be re done.

11Movies they SHOULD remake Empty Re: Movies they SHOULD remake Fri Oct 05 2012, 22:23

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Mr Magoo they could do a PC version... The Nice, The Little Bit Naughty and The Plug Ugly.

12Movies they SHOULD remake Empty Re: Movies they SHOULD remake Fri Oct 05 2012, 22:32

jayjay23

jayjay23
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Jurassic Park. They should remake it with the same premise but a totally adult version. As in not a kids film. More of a Dark Knight style or Jaws style.

Oh and there is another that should be re made. Jaws. But not with the old story. A fresh story altogether. Just the same brand and music. Set in the 50s or 60s.

13Movies they SHOULD remake Empty Re: Movies they SHOULD remake Fri Oct 05 2012, 22:39

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Groundhog Day.

14Movies they SHOULD remake Empty Re: Movies they SHOULD remake Fri Oct 05 2012, 22:48

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

They should remake all the Rambo films apart from the first, into good ones.

15Movies they SHOULD remake Empty Re: Movies they SHOULD remake Fri Oct 05 2012, 22:49

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Stephen King's The Stand

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

16Movies they SHOULD remake Empty Re: Movies they SHOULD remake Sat Oct 06 2012, 02:27

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Mr Magoo wrote:Debbie does Dallas, in Bolton, plenty of slag's up there, what do you think Nat.

I'm from Preston.

But grew up in prossers paradise - Little Lever

17Movies they SHOULD remake Empty Re: Movies they SHOULD remake Sat Oct 06 2012, 02:27

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Sluffy wrote:Groundhog Day.

That reminds me, I am sure today is just the same as yesterday...... can't wait for tomorrow, but wait.....

18Movies they SHOULD remake Empty Re: Movies they SHOULD remake Sat Oct 06 2012, 12:18

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

The Long Good Friday with Ray Winstone in the lead.

19Movies they SHOULD remake Empty Re: Movies they SHOULD remake Sat Oct 06 2012, 13:50

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Real classics such as 'The guns of Navarone, 'The Time Machine', The Red Planet', 'Barbarella', and 'Seventeen'

20Movies they SHOULD remake Empty Re: Movies they SHOULD remake Sat Oct 06 2012, 15:00

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

The original planet of the apes, the one they made recently was good but mark whalbergs attempt was terrible.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum