Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Andrews wants coyle to stay

4 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Andrews wants coyle to stay Empty Andrews wants coyle to stay Mon Oct 08 2012, 12:42

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Keith Andrews insists Owen Coyle has the full backing of the dressing room – even though he accepts Wanderers latest failure has done him no favours at all.
By the Irishman’s own admission, his manager has never looked so crestfallen as he did leaving the corridors of The Den to speak to the assembled press on Saturday afternoon.

“I sincerely hope they stick with the manager because I feel he’s the man to take us through this. “His passion and his determination is there for all to see.”

“I totally understand the fans’ frustration and I agree with it to a large extent,” he said

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I think Andrews is kidding himself if he thinks the whole dressing room is behind coyle because I am convinced he has lost parts of it, Wylde and Sordell to name just 2.

2Andrews wants coyle to stay Empty Re: Andrews wants coyle to stay Mon Oct 08 2012, 13:07

JonnyRandom

JonnyRandom
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Guarenteed its andrews, k davies, mears, mills and eagles who want him to stay. All of coyles good boys

3Andrews wants coyle to stay Empty Re: Andrews wants coyle to stay Mon Oct 08 2012, 15:48

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

That seems about right. Sadly OCs favourites aren't doing him any favours on the pitch bar Eagles and arguably SKD (even though he should be begging to go off after an hour)

4Andrews wants coyle to stay Empty Re: Andrews wants coyle to stay Mon Oct 08 2012, 16:52

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

K Davies will not want Coyle to stay, he took the club he loves down.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum