Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Smack Your Bitch Up

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Smack Your Bitch Up Empty Smack Your Bitch Up Tue Oct 09 2012, 09:50

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

For years there's been a stigma attached to a man hitting a woman. Indeed, during my younger days I regularly got into fight situations with blokes who would use it as an excuse not to wrestle with me.

But why? Why is it perfectly acceptable for a man to hit another man, but society looks down on men who hit women? Isn't that discrimination? Shouldn't you be free to hit someone if they're being a dick regardless of their sex, age, race or sexuality?

And what about this scenario. You have an altercation with a 5'2 skinny man and he deserves a smack. Do you smack him? Of course you do. But get into an altercation with a 6 foot female wrestler and what do you do? Back off because she's a woman. Silly.

This is a touchy subject, but I'm not scared to tackle those taboo subjects that other forums are scared to mention.

Is this an outdated stigma, or do you really think a man should never hit a woman?

2Smack Your Bitch Up Empty Re: Smack Your Bitch Up Tue Oct 09 2012, 10:04

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I have no problem with giving a woman a good arse slapping when she wants it or deserves it, but nowhere else.

3Smack Your Bitch Up Empty Re: Smack Your Bitch Up Tue Oct 09 2012, 10:26

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:

This is a touchy subject, but I'm not scared to tackle those taboo subjects that other forums are scared to mention.

I belive its what is known as 'Trolling' Rolling Eyes

4Smack Your Bitch Up Empty Re: Smack Your Bitch Up Tue Oct 09 2012, 10:29

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

in answer to your question...

yes I do think its right in certain circumstances to hit a woman.

there is a 3 punch rule, If a woman hits me, gets a warning, hits me again, gets a warning but then hits me again...shes getting hit back, sorry.

I dont see why I should let a girl kick the shit out of me just becasue shes a girl...punches are punches.

its only happened once and I had a black eye and burst lip before I hit her back...but I was the one who was the 'bastard' for hitting a girl in the eyes of 80% of the people involved...

5Smack Your Bitch Up Empty Re: Smack Your Bitch Up Tue Oct 09 2012, 10:31

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

^^ further to the above, I believe men who systematically beat there spouses or partners for no reason deserve a good kicking - your in to the realms of abuse there and not just a 'fight'...

6Smack Your Bitch Up Empty Re: Smack Your Bitch Up Tue Oct 09 2012, 10:37

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Reebok_Rebel wrote:in answer to your question...

yes I do think its right in certain circumstances to hit a woman.

there is a 3 punch rule, If a woman hits me, gets a warning, hits me again, gets a warning but then hits me again...shes getting hit back, sorry.

I dont see why I should let a girl kick the shit out of me just becasue shes a girl...punches are punches.

its only happened once and I had a black eye and burst lip before I hit her back...but I was the one who was the 'bastard' for hitting a girl in the eyes of 80% of the people involved...
I get where you are coming from rebel but would it not be better and more satisfying to restrain her and then hummiliate her with a good arse smacking until she appologises?

7Smack Your Bitch Up Empty Re: Smack Your Bitch Up Tue Oct 09 2012, 11:34

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

AD, if you want to start a thread about sexual deviancy then go ahead, don't hijack serious threads about slapping women.

8Smack Your Bitch Up Empty Re: Smack Your Bitch Up Tue Oct 09 2012, 11:51

I wouldn't mess with the women in Bolton, have you seen the state of 'em? They'd make Mike Tyson think twice about walking through the town.

9Smack Your Bitch Up Empty Re: Smack Your Bitch Up Tue Oct 09 2012, 13:23

WhiteBic

WhiteBic
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

RR three punch rules seems quite fair to me

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum