Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Paolo Di Canio For Bolton!

+12
doffcocker
Keegan
WhiteBic
JonnyRandom
terenceanne
Boggersbelief
aaron_bwfc
Hipster_Nebula
Reebok Trotter
Barryjw
Reebok_Rebel
Natasha Whittam
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

41Paolo Di Canio For Bolton! - Page 3 Empty Re: Paolo Di Canio For Bolton! Sat Oct 13 2012, 16:39

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

OneOinCoyle wrote:

It's 2-2 now, he must be a genius.

lol!

I told you.

42Paolo Di Canio For Bolton! - Page 3 Empty Re: Paolo Di Canio For Bolton! Sat Oct 13 2012, 19:56

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Copper Dragon wrote:
JonnyRandom wrote:Hmmmmm reading the comments from the swindon fans have shed some doubt across him. You cant argue with his win % to be fair. Out of curiosity does anyone know coyles win % at burnley or the scottish clubs?

Just over 42% at Burnley and I would imagine it being a lot higher for the two Scottish clubs.

Falkirk was 63% but only with 19 games whilst with St Johnstine it was 51% after 70 games.

Actually there does seem to be a big pattern emerging.... he seems to start off very well with a decent win ratio but with more games he manages he either becomes stale, lathargic, or doesn't really care as his win ratio starts to drop like a bomb!!!! Or is it that other teams around him begin to realise his tactics!!!

Last edited by bwfc71 on Sat Oct 13 2012, 20:47; edited 1 time in total

43Paolo Di Canio For Bolton! - Page 3 Empty Re: Paolo Di Canio For Bolton! Sat Oct 13 2012, 20:34

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

This is why I get wound up by articles like that twat saying Owen coyle is why you don't let fans pick the manager. Coyle's record was so impressive when we went in for him. It's quite shocked me how bad he actually turned out to be.

44Paolo Di Canio For Bolton! - Page 3 Empty Re: Paolo Di Canio For Bolton! Sat Oct 13 2012, 21:35

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Some impressive scalps in his wins as well... Chelsea, Man Utd, Spurs and Arsenal.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum