Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sarcevic leaves Bolton CONFIRMED

+9
Bolton Nuts
Natasha Whittam
Whitesince63
Keegan
wessy
karlypants
Ten Bobsworth
Norpig
BoltonTillIDie
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Sarcevic leaves Bolton CONFIRMED - Page 2 Empty Re: Sarcevic leaves Bolton CONFIRMED Mon Oct 25 2021, 09:32

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

wanderlust wrote:I'm sad it came to that. Sarce was an inspiration last season and only recently he scored a beauty for us - but if he overstepped the mark there's a suggestion he thought himself indispensable.
I'm disappointed too but I expect he did overstep the mark. He might have done it before but its the manager that picks the team and its the manager whose neck's on the line (usually).

Sarcevic is a talented player who seems to have under-achieved throughout most of his career. There's probably a reason.

22Sarcevic leaves Bolton CONFIRMED - Page 2 Empty Re: Sarcevic leaves Bolton CONFIRMED Mon Oct 25 2021, 13:06

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Whatever happened to a good ol'  fight in the dressing room and kiss and make up a few days later.
I dunno.
I still find it suspicious that a two & half year contract was negotiated signed and sealed in a day or two.
This will add to our requirements in January which we didn't need with our limited resources. Anyway it is what it is.

23Sarcevic leaves Bolton CONFIRMED - Page 2 Empty Re: Sarcevic leaves Bolton CONFIRMED Mon Oct 25 2021, 13:10

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We definitely need reinforcements in January, Sheehan has been poor lately and Thomason can't get a look in.

Dapo ended up playing the number 10 role and did well so is an option but then that leaves us short out wide.

24Sarcevic leaves Bolton CONFIRMED - Page 2 Empty Re: Sarcevic leaves Bolton CONFIRMED Mon Oct 25 2021, 14:04

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Dapo ended up playing the number 10 role and did well so is an option but then that leaves us short out wide.
Amaechi?

Mind you his loan spell is up by then isn't it?

25Sarcevic leaves Bolton CONFIRMED - Page 2 Empty Re: Sarcevic leaves Bolton CONFIRMED Mon Oct 25 2021, 16:11

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:
Amaechi?

Mind you his loan spell is up by then isn't it?
I'd expect us to try and extend it as he hasn't played yet, he must be nearly fit by now surely?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum