Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton to turn to SOUNESS?!?!

+11
terenceanne
JonnyRandom
aaron_bwfc
Numpty 28723
Michael Bolton
Sluffy
Reebok Trotter
Natasha Whittam
xmiles
Reebok_Rebel
Hipster_Nebula
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Bolton to turn to SOUNESS?!?! - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton to turn to SOUNESS?!?! Wed Oct 17 2012, 14:12

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I'm glad big Eddie is coming back from his holidays to sort this out. You would think he would have delayed his trip when untold millions of pounds are at stake.

I have said for years we need new owners..... I stand by my opinion.

22Bolton to turn to SOUNESS?!?! - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton to turn to SOUNESS?!?! Wed Oct 17 2012, 14:22

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Davis Lee is the Academy head coach although I always thought Jimmy Phillips was in charge of the Academy.

23Bolton to turn to SOUNESS?!?! - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton to turn to SOUNESS?!?! Wed Oct 17 2012, 16:35

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Reebok_Rebel wrote:... they are bring back the sports scientists, sounds to me like coyle was old school 'oranges at half time' style...

I got that as well - from the 3 different articles where our 'return to science' has been mentioned. It sounds like it was a sore point and he refused to change his old school style. I'd bet he was going to introduce the three envelopes with the names of players who would have let the team down just before he got the sack!

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

24Bolton to turn to SOUNESS?!?! - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton to turn to SOUNESS?!?! Wed Oct 17 2012, 16:39

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

talking about coyles methods, this little tit-bit from the bolton news made me wonder what the fuck he was actually doing with them...

“He was as positive as ever, came round and shook everyone’s hand and I think most of the boys were in a position to sit down and have a chat with them too,” he said.

“We didn’t train that day. We had the opportunity to go home but there were eight of us due to play golf.

“We weren’t going to go but I said it would give us an opportunity to chat about things, and if someone had something to get off their chest, that would be a time to do it. We went, had a good chat, and we know it’s time to move on now.”

WTF!!! affraid

25Bolton to turn to SOUNESS?!?! - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton to turn to SOUNESS?!?! Wed Oct 17 2012, 17:46

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Reebok_Rebel wrote:talking about coyles methods, this little tit-bit from the bolton news made me wonder what the fuck he was actually doing with them...

“He was as positive as ever, came round and shook everyone’s hand and I think most of the boys were in a position to sit down and have a chat with them too,” he said.

“We didn’t train that day. We had the opportunity to go home but there were eight of us due to play golf.

“We weren’t going to go but I said it would give us an opportunity to chat about things, and if someone had something to get off their chest, that would be a time to do it. We went, had a good chat, and we know it’s time to move on now.”

WTF!!! affraid

The more one finds out about Coyle the more apparent it is that the description clueless is an understatement. WTF indeed.

Maybe we actually have some decent players after all and our poor form may be down to them not having trained properly as well as being managed by someone with less tactical nous than a two year old.

26Bolton to turn to SOUNESS?!?! - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton to turn to SOUNESS?!?! Wed Oct 17 2012, 18:20

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

The day Susan's lad was sacked was the day Nixon's Bolton exclusives died.

27Bolton to turn to SOUNESS?!?! - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton to turn to SOUNESS?!?! Wed Oct 17 2012, 18:22

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

To be honest I don't believe the Souness or Phil Brown rumour.

I've come to the conclusion both Iles and Nixon are full of shit.

28Bolton to turn to SOUNESS?!?! - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton to turn to SOUNESS?!?! Wed Oct 17 2012, 19:34

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Copper Dragon wrote:The day Susan's lad was sacked was the day Nixon's Bolton exclusives died.

This. Nixon was always coming out with ' Burnley Exclusives' when Coyle was managing them.

29Bolton to turn to SOUNESS?!?! - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton to turn to SOUNESS?!?! Wed Oct 17 2012, 21:01

chipbutty

chipbutty
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

I think that the most important thing to OC was that he wanted to regarded as a 'Nice Man'.

I also think that underneath it all he is a very stubborn person.

30Bolton to turn to SOUNESS?!?! - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton to turn to SOUNESS?!?! Wed Oct 17 2012, 21:15

Lyric Todkill

Lyric Todkill
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Michael Bolton wrote:If we appoint any of the following I will not support the club of go to any more games:

Sammy lee
Sourness
Appleton
McCarthy

What a shame Gary speed is no longer with us. I would hAve liked to see him as our boss!

would do a less worse job than coyle

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum