Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Another milestone.

+5
Lyric Todkill
mark leach
BoltonTillIDie
Sluffy
Reebok Trotter
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Another milestone. Empty Another milestone. Sun Oct 21 2012, 17:30

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We have now broken the 200 barrier for registered posters. Not bad going for a little forum set up less than ten months ago.

Credit to the site owners and backroom staff for getting the site up and running in the first place.

2Another milestone. Empty Re: Another milestone. Sun Oct 21 2012, 20:16

Out of interest,what was happening on the 26th September when there were 1041 people online?

3Another milestone. Empty Re: Another milestone. Sun Oct 21 2012, 20:20

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Yes, big thank you for everybody who as participated in our site, even if it is just reading it as a visitor.

We've done remarkably well if you consider the owners of Burnden Aces, Wanderers Ways and The Wanderer forums have all gone out of their way to censor any mention of us even existing on their forums - but we don't believe in treating our membership in such away, we are open and honest on here and know you are certainly big enough to make your own minds up which forum suits you best.

The thing is the word gets out sooner or later and we know what matters most to people is how good the forum actually is.

We set up this forum for a bit of fun and not like some who go out of their way to exploit their membership to line their own pockets through charging for basic functions and /or keeping people on their site because the more 'page hits' they achieve the more sponsorship money they generate for themselves - have you never wondered why some sites are very keen to improve their Google search ratings - at the expense of heavily moderating peoples posts!?

We've been going nearly a year now and our costs in total have been around about just £50.00 or about a quid a week!

We aren't here to make money of your backs and we are not here because we have big opinions about ourselves (we don't ban people or delete posts because we simply don't like their point of view or anything), we are just normal fans trying to allow people to share their views and opinions - whatever they may be - and hopefully have a laugh or two along the way.

If you like what we are doing please join in and spread the word, if you don't like us, well at least we've not screwed you whilst you have been here!

Here's to the next 200 members!

4Another milestone. Empty Re: Another milestone. Sun Oct 21 2012, 20:20

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It was because of Behind Enemy Lines which was also publicised elsewhere

5Another milestone. Empty Re: Another milestone. Sun Oct 21 2012, 20:24

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

OneOinCoyle wrote:Out of interest,what was happening on the 26th September when there were 1041 people online?

This article found it's way on to several Sheffield forums and caused a bit of a stir!

http://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk/t2149-behind-enemy-lines-sheffield-wednesday?highlight=enemy+lines

6Another milestone. Empty Re: Another milestone. Sun Oct 21 2012, 21:22

mark leach

mark leach
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I don't post much but this is the best and funniest wanderers forum imo. Some of the others are too cliques but this one is not. I tend to read more than anything and this one is the best.

7Another milestone. Empty Re: Another milestone. Sun Oct 21 2012, 21:49

Lyric Todkill

Lyric Todkill
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

got a mention yesterday on ww

8Another milestone. Empty Re: Another milestone. Sun Oct 21 2012, 21:53

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

mark leach wrote:I don't post much but this is the best and funniest wanderers forum imo. Some of the others are too cliques but this one is not. I tend to read more than anything and this one is the best.

I'm thinking of starting a forum clique. Do you want to be my second in command?

9Another milestone. Empty Re: Another milestone. Sun Oct 21 2012, 21:54

Lyric Todkill

Lyric Todkill
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Natasha Whittam wrote:
mark leach wrote:I don't post much but this is the best and funniest wanderers forum imo. Some of the others are too cliques but this one is not. I tend to read more than anything and this one is the best.

I'm thinking of starting a forum clique. Do you want to be my second in command?

You are in a clique already, Nat

10Another milestone. Empty Re: Another milestone. Sun Oct 21 2012, 22:14

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Lyric Todkill wrote:got a mention yesterday on ww

Yes, I saw that - obviously Happy missed that one.

We've had 12 new members since that one slipped past the censors!

It's not a coincidence that Wanderers Ways and Burnden Aces in particular don't want their members to know about our very existence - members mean money into the pockets of their sites owners - we on the other hand have no intention of making a penny out of this site, we are just in it for the laughs - nothing more.

Mark Leach - thanks for the kind words above mate.

It does look as though someone may have planted you to say what you have but as far as I'm aware you are a genuine poster stating a genuine opinion.

Cheers fella, much appreciated.

11Another milestone. Empty Re: Another milestone. Sun Oct 21 2012, 22:16

Lyric Todkill

Lyric Todkill
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Sluffy wrote:
Lyric Todkill wrote:got a mention yesterday on ww

Yes, I saw that - obviously Happy missed that one.

We've had 12 new members since that one slipped past the censors!

It's not a coincidence that Wanderers Ways and Burnden Aces in particular don't want their members to know about our very existence - members mean money into the pockets of their sites owners - we on the other hand have no intention of making a penny out of this site, we are just in it for the laughs - nothing more.

Mark Leach - thanks for the kind words above mate.

It does look as though someone may have planted you to say what you have but as far as I'm aware you are a genuine poster stating a genuine opinion.

Cheers fella, much appreciated.

Whilst theres a it of a love-in going on;

This is an OK place Sluff, as I imagined it would be, as you are a fine fellow.

Well done

Enough for now

12Another milestone. Empty Re: Another milestone. Sun Oct 21 2012, 22:17

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:

So what do I do about the email where you offer me that role?

Crying or Very sad

13Another milestone. Empty Re: Another milestone. Mon Oct 22 2012, 07:57

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:
So what do I do about the email where you offer me that role?

Crying or Very sad

I thought you were starting your own clique with Bolton Hater?

14Another milestone. Empty Re: Another milestone. Mon Oct 22 2012, 09:06

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Only clique I would start with BH is the click of a car key as it turns so I can knock him down and flatten out his fat - well he does need to diet!

15Another milestone. Empty Re: Another milestone. Mon Oct 22 2012, 13:13

bwfc71 wrote:Only clique I would start with BH is the click of a car key as it turns so I can knock him down and flatten out his fat - well he does need to diet!

I'm not the one who ate all my stock.

16Another milestone. Empty Re: Another milestone. Mon Oct 22 2012, 13:21

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bolton Hater wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:Only clique I would start with BH is the click of a car key as it turns so I can knock him down and flatten out his fat - well he does need to diet!

I'm not the one who ate all my stock.

So it wasn't you in one of the fighting ice cream vans???

And as I keep saying, and if I were you would look up about franchising, you do not need a restauramt to be a master-franchise. But as my office is more than 30km away from the nearest sub-franchise restaurant I find it very hard that I could eat my own stock (especially as I have no handling of it - apart from the invoices!)

17Another milestone. Empty Re: Another milestone. Mon Oct 22 2012, 14:22

bwfc71 wrote:

And as I keep saying, and if I were you would look up about franchising, you do not need a restauramt to be a master-franchise. But as my office is more than 30km away from the nearest sub-franchise restaurant I find it very hard that I could eat my own stock (especially as I have no handling of it - apart from the invoices!)

Why do they keep you 30km from the stock....ask yourself that.

18Another milestone. Empty Re: Another milestone. Mon Oct 22 2012, 15:59

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bolton Hater wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:

Why do they keep you 30km from the stock....ask yourself that.

Because the offices are not part of any restaurant.

We sell the name and logo to a franchise for €120,000 then we get a monthly 8% commission for continual use of name and a further 8% commission for the continual use of the logo. We then rent our departments to the franschise restaurants use for between €500 and €2000/month and then sell stock to the various franchise restaurants, which go direct to the various franchise restaurants from the various suppliers, and the restaurants pay us. That then helps pay we what we have to pay on a monthly basis to the Head Franchise in South Africa. This way franhised restaurants have no uneccessary extra costs such as office space and extra staff, keep the price of the menu's low and optimise profits for all concerned.

If you didn't know what a franchise does then you really are thick as pig-shit

19Another milestone. Empty Re: Another milestone. Mon Oct 22 2012, 16:06

You're an interesting guy. I think you should write a book about your life.

20Another milestone. Empty Re: Another milestone. Mon Oct 22 2012, 16:13

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

What franchise are you involved in bwfc71? Do we get any discount?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum