Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Another milestone.

+5
Lyric Todkill
mark leach
BoltonTillIDie
Sluffy
Reebok Trotter
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Another milestone. - Page 2 Empty Re: Another milestone. Mon Oct 22 2012, 16:13

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bolton Hater wrote:You're an interesting guy. I think you should write a book about your life.

Original as ever...... proved you know f' all, again, and you come out with that statement. At least its not the meet with the cock of Blackburn to get beaten up!!!! As you know you can't even get out your frontdoor nowadays (unless its been widened) to meet anyone.

22Another milestone. - Page 2 Empty Re: Another milestone. Mon Oct 22 2012, 16:15

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:What franchise are you involved in bwfc71? Do we get any discount?

Nando's and as of yet there are only 2 outlets in Holland - Eindhoven and Zwolle. As of yet no discount has been introduced for staff!!! But we are looking into it.

23Another milestone. - Page 2 Empty Re: Another milestone. Mon Oct 22 2012, 16:16

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

None in Amsterdam yet? Anyone showing any interest in opening one there?

24Another milestone. - Page 2 Empty Re: Another milestone. Mon Oct 22 2012, 16:19

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote: As of yet no discount has been introduced for staff!!! But we are looking into it.

Bernie works for you? Small world.

25Another milestone. - Page 2 Empty Re: Another milestone. Mon Oct 22 2012, 16:19

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I'm his fluffer.

26Another milestone. - Page 2 Empty Re: Another milestone. Mon Oct 22 2012, 16:25

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:None in Amsterdam yet? Anyone showing any interest in opening one there?

Not yet, mainly as the rents are too high in the major squares and down at the Arena, but we are hoping someone does soon, and same applies for Rotterdam (because of Hoek van Holland and Rotterdam port) and The Hague.

27Another milestone. - Page 2 Empty Re: Another milestone. Mon Oct 22 2012, 16:28

bwfc71 wrote:
Not yet, mainly as the rents are too high in the major squares and down at the Arena, but we are hoping someone does soon, and same applies for Rotterdam (because of Hoek van Holland and Rotterdam port) and The Hague.

In other words you're about to go bust.

28Another milestone. - Page 2 Empty Re: Another milestone. Mon Oct 22 2012, 16:31

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Nope, nowhere nnear. It took a while to get going, to find appropraite office space and to get the franshise holders going, but we are currently helping another 3 franchise restaurants set up - Zoetermeer, Groningen and Hoorn, and getting interest for other cities around the country!

29Another milestone. - Page 2 Empty Re: Another milestone. Mon Oct 22 2012, 16:41

bwfc71 wrote:Nope, nowhere nnear. It took a while to get going, to find appropraite office space and to get the franshise holders going, but we are currently helping another 3 franchise restaurants set up - Zoetermeer, Groningen and Hoorn, and getting interest for other cities around the country!

Bullshit. It's more likely you sell clogs on the side of the canal.

30Another milestone. - Page 2 Empty Re: Another milestone. Mon Oct 22 2012, 16:42

mark leach

mark leach
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Natasha Whittam wrote:
mark leach wrote:I don't post much but this is the best and funniest wanderers forum imo. Some of the others are too cliques but this one is not. I tend to read more than anything and this one is the best.

I'm thinking of starting a forum clique. Do you want to be my second in command?

Ok. Very Happy

31Another milestone. - Page 2 Empty Re: Another milestone. Mon Oct 22 2012, 16:42

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bolton Hater wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:Nope, nowhere nnear. It took a while to get going, to find appropraite office space and to get the franshise holders going, but we are currently helping another 3 franchise restaurants set up - Zoetermeer, Groningen and Hoorn, and getting interest for other cities around the country!

Bullshit. It's more likely you sell clogs on the side of the canal.

meh!

32Another milestone. - Page 2 Empty Re: Another milestone. Mon Oct 22 2012, 16:43

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

mark leach wrote:
Ok. Very Happy

Good. We'll need some sort of uniform to make it clear we're better than everyone else. Any ideas?

33Another milestone. - Page 2 Empty Re: Another milestone. Mon Oct 22 2012, 18:21

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Natasha Whittam wrote:
mark leach wrote:
Ok. Very Happy

Good. We'll need some sort of uniform to make it clear we're better than everyone else. Any ideas?

Tube Tops
Another milestone. - Page 2 11425589e418c9497c44ad713c2dd2b8

Lambada Skirts
Another milestone. - Page 2 Img-thing?

Sounds like a plan to me!

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

34Another milestone. - Page 2 Empty Re: Another milestone. Mon Oct 22 2012, 18:23

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I am sure everyone will go wild when they see me in that outfit.

35Another milestone. - Page 2 Empty Re: Another milestone. Mon Oct 22 2012, 19:05

mark leach

mark leach
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Not my style, black does not suit me.

36Another milestone. - Page 2 Empty Re: Another milestone. Mon Oct 22 2012, 21:32

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Keegan wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:
mark leach wrote:
Ok. Very Happy

Tube Tops

Lambada Skirts

Good choice Keegan, I am sure Natasha would suit that very well indeed!

37Another milestone. - Page 2 Empty Re: Another milestone. Mon Oct 22 2012, 22:04

Lyric Todkill

Lyric Todkill
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

bwfc71 wrote:
Keegan wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:
mark leach wrote:
Ok. Very Happy

Tube Tops

Lambada Skirts

Good choice Keegan, I am sure Natasha would suit that very well indeed!

are tube tops only for birds with no tits?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum