Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Where are they now - 'cat kicker' Yoan Zouma

4 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Yoan Zouma: Dagenham will not pick player during RSPCA investigation

Dagenham & Redbridge have said Yoan Zouma will not play for the club until the conclusion of an RSPCA investigation into a video of his brother kicking a cat.

Zouma, 23, reportedly filmed West Ham defender Kurt Zouma kicking and slapping one of his pets.

The RSPCA have since taken two cats away and are liaising with Essex Police about the incident.

Yoan Zouma had apologised and said he regretted his involvement in the video.

Dagenham said Zouma was contacted by the Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals this week to assist with their investigation and was "fully cooperating with them".

The French centre-back joined the National League team in December and has featured six times.

"Dagenham & Redbridge FC would again like to reiterate that it condemns any form of cruelty towards animals and fully understands the reaction of many of its supporters," a club statement said.

"The club has therefore decided that until the RSPCA has completed its investigations, Yoan will not play for Dagenham & Redbridge in any competitive match.

"Any further action deemed necessary to be taken will be made at the conclusion of the RSPCA investigation."

Kurt Zouma was named in West Ham's starting XI against Watford on Tuesday, a day after the video emerged.

The 27-year-old was fined "the maximum amount possible" by West Ham on Wednesday, with the fee to be donated to animal welfare charities.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Kier Starmer has waded in saying Wet Spam should drop him.
Michail Antonio has said his team mate's actions were terrible but the reaction has been disproportionate to racism offences.
And personally, I agree with both of them to some extent.

Bolton Nuts

Admin

How do people feel about this? 
Are you all animal lovers? 
Would you condone or participate in unnecessary cruelty or suffering to animals?
I suspect most of you are ok with it...

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Most child abusers also have a history of abusing animals. I'm wary of anyone who finds animal abuse ok.

Bolton Nuts

Admin

boltonbonce wrote:Most child abusers also have a history of abusing animals. I'm wary of anyone who finds animal abuse ok.

So all meat eaters then?

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum