Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Where are they now - Yoan Zouma

4 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Where are they now - Yoan Zouma Empty Where are they now - Yoan Zouma Tue May 18 2021, 12:36

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

I was going to add this to a previous Zouma thread just as an update...

...but the first one I found had this quote from Norpig that gave me a laugh, so I thought I'd share it with us all to give us a smile...

Norpig wrote:I still think Zouma would have been a better option than the likes of Santos and Baptiste,

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

To be fair to Norpig it seemed a very reasonable thing to be saying at the time - and no one disagreed with you did they!

Very Happy

2Where are they now - Yoan Zouma Empty Re: Where are they now - Yoan Zouma Tue May 18 2021, 19:09

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Shame for the lad because I still believe, with the right grooming, he could have come on well. Having said that, IE did give him a chance and decided against taking him on, so maybe I’m wrong on that?

3Where are they now - Yoan Zouma Empty Re: Where are they now - Yoan Zouma Wed May 19 2021, 01:09

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He stood out because when we were putting out the kids he was one of the few that had the physicality to compete in League 1.

He did some good things but was a bit naive, but with some more experience and coaching has the potential to make it. Has signed for Altringham.

On that note Luca Connell didn't make the Celtic team but went on loan to Queen's Park who absolutely strolled SL2.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] was his outstanding goal of the season and the Queen's Park fans rate him as one for the future.

4Where are they now - Yoan Zouma Empty Re: Where are they now - Yoan Zouma Wed May 19 2021, 08:01

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hindsight is a wonderful thing  Very Happy

I have a friend who is a big Alty fan so i'm sure he'll ask me about him.. They also signed another ex Wanderer last year - Max Clayton, but not sure how much he played?

5Where are they now - Yoan Zouma Empty Re: Where are they now - Yoan Zouma Wed May 19 2021, 08:06

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Hindsight is a wonderful thing  Very Happy

I have a friend who is a big Alty fan so i'm sure he'll ask me about him.. They also signed another ex Wanderer last year - Max Clayton, but not sure how much he played?
 Just checked on Clayton, he played one game then left!

6Where are they now - Yoan Zouma Empty Re: Where are they now - Yoan Zouma Wed May 19 2021, 08:22

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Norpig wrote:Hindsight is a wonderful thing  Very Happy

Fwiw I don't think Zouma has signed for Alty since Barrow announced his release at the end of his contract as Wanderlust seems to have implied but rather Zouma is already there on loan until the end of this month.

I very much doubt Alti will sign him after his contact expires as he's hardly played for them during his loan period and I am certain that he still remains a Barrow player for a few more weeks yet.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum