Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ever Walked Into The Wrong Place?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ever Walked Into The Wrong Place? Empty Ever Walked Into The Wrong Place? Wed Mar 09 2022, 09:27

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Last Friday night I went to see 'The Batman' at the cinema. I'd been pre-warned that it was a 3 hour film so I was well stocked up on food and drink. Two large cups of Pepsi and three bags of giant buttons.

About half way through I needed a wee so off I trotted to the loo. 5 minutes later I came out of the toilets and re-entered the film. But could I find my seat? Could I fook.

After a few seconds my dithering was pissing off the paying customers so I sat down on an empty seat in the front row. What had happened? Had everyone got up and moved seats during my 5 minute loo break just to confuse me? Unlikely. Had Eric moved another woman into my seat during my absence? Unlikely, he worships me.

Then I looked up at the screen and saw a giant cartoon pig. I was watching Sing 2.

I immediately realised I was in the wrong film and the 100 or so kids in the room should have given me a clue. Am I becoming Bonce (the massive gobshite)?

I quickly returned to the correct screen and found Eric had eaten 2 bags of giant buttons, the fat bastard.

Ever walked into the wrong place by mistake?

2Ever Walked Into The Wrong Place? Empty Re: Ever Walked Into The Wrong Place? Wed Mar 09 2022, 09:57

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I walked into the living room yesterday, couldn't remember what I'd come in for so I went to the loo for a pee and then remembered I was looking for my phone which was on charge in the bedroom. Only it wasn't. I'd unplugged it an hour before and taken it to the living room. Five minutes of my life I'll never get back.

3Ever Walked Into The Wrong Place? Empty Re: Ever Walked Into The Wrong Place? Wed Mar 09 2022, 10:24

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Every place I (the massive gobshite) walk into seems to be the wrong place.

I'd be more interested if you'd walked in on someone doing something they shouldn't. I have.

I won't go into details, but I couldn't look them in the eye ever again.

4Ever Walked Into The Wrong Place? Empty Re: Ever Walked Into The Wrong Place? Wed Mar 09 2022, 11:34

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Every place I (the massive gobshite) walk into seems to be the wrong place.

I'd be more interested if you'd walked in on someone doing something they shouldn't. I have.

I won't go into details, but I couldn't look them in the eye ever again.

Typical Nuts. Two posts in and it's already gone sexual.

The next post will be KP saying he went for a haircut but chose the wrong door and ended up sharing a toilet cubicle with a 7 foot hairy bloke.

5Ever Walked Into The Wrong Place? Empty Re: Ever Walked Into The Wrong Place? Wed Mar 09 2022, 15:10

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

Typical Nuts. Two posts in and it's already gone sexual.

The next post will be KP saying he went for a haircut but chose the wrong door and ended up sharing a toilet cubicle with a 7 foot hairy bloke.
I didn't mention sex.  Cool

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum