Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton's Finances / Accounts for year ending 30th June 2021 and everything else since.

+11
finlaymcdanger
Ten Bobsworth
Sluffy
Whitesince63
BarrygoestoBolton
BoltonTillIDie
Cajunboy
Natasha Whittam
wanderlust
terenceanne
karlypants
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 40]

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

04 Jul 2022 Group of companies' accounts made up to 30 June 2021
This document is being processed and will be available in 10 days.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BoltonTillIDie wrote:

04 Jul 2022 Group of companies' accounts made up to 30 June 2021
This document is being processed and will be available in 10 days.
Bob will be pleased  Very Happy

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Norpig wrote:
Bob will be pleased  Very Happy
I thought exactly the same about you, Mr Pig.

I’d been musing on what had suddenly brought about your interest in accounting and finance. Was it a kind of Educating Rita moment where middle-aged,slightly overweight and slightly balding Norpig turned to the exciting world of accountancy as an antidote to his humdrum existence?

It gives me the idea for a book and a film. Educating Norpig! Sure fire hit if you ask me.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ten Bobsworth wrote:I’d been musing on what had suddenly brought about your interest in accounting and finance. Was it a kind of Educating Rita moment where middle-aged,slightly overweight and slightly balding Norpig turned to the exciting world of accountancy

Not sure I'm comfortable reading Bob's sexual fantasies.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Ten Bobsworth wrote:I’d been musing on what had suddenly brought about your interest in accounting and finance. Was it a kind of Educating Rita moment where middle-aged,slightly overweight and slightly balding Norpig turned to the exciting world of accountancy

Not sure I'm comfortable reading Bob's sexual fantasies.

:rofl: :number1:

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Exciting world of accountancy  :rofl:

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Norpig wrote:Exciting world of accountancy  :rofl:
Oh Yes. Just think about it Monsieur Pig, from life in the bus lane to life in the fast lane. What's not to like?

Anyway I've got just the man to play M. Norpig in the film version:

Last edited by Ten Bobsworth on Mon Jul 04 2022, 13:56; edited 1 time in total

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nowt wrong with the bus lane life...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Is that Bonce on the left?

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Is that Bonce on the left?
How dare you! Shame your alter ego, Olive, isn't in the picture.

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Eagle-eyed Nutters  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes may have noticed that there's been nowt from the club, nowt from the Beeno and nowt from the Supporters Trust.

Maybe FV are hoping nobody's going to notice the size of the debts, the size of the losses or anything else that might just be lurking in the fine print.

That naughty man Ken Anderson personally borrowed c. £7million from Eddie Davies to keep BWFC in business for about three years. It couldn't last but it will be interesting to see how much FV have borrowed, how much they still owe and how they plan to repay it.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ten Bobsworth wrote:Eagle-eyed Nutters  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes may have noticed that there's been nowt from the club, nowt from the Beeno and nowt from the Supporters Trust.

Maybe FV are hoping nobody's going to notice the size of the debts, the size of the losses or anything else that might just be lurking in the fine print.

That naughty man Ken Anderson personally borrowed c. £7million from Eddie Davies to keep BWFC in business for about three years. It couldn't last but it will be interesting to see how much FV have borrowed, how much they still owe and how they plan to repay it.
I'll look into it after Dickinson's Real Deal. Mind you, the dressing table set they're opening with holds very little interest for me.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ten Bobsworth wrote:

You'll be gutted if we're solvent on paper won't you Bob? Not that paper accounting accurately reflects the reality of the business. Tends to be more geared towards the tax a company wants to pay and/or the investors it wishes to attract.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

wanderlust wrote:
Ten Bobsworth wrote:

You'll be gutted if we're solvent on paper won't you Bob? Not that paper accounting accurately reflects the reality of the business. Tends to be more geared towards the tax a company wants to pay and/or the investors it wishes to attract.

Says the man with such in depth knowledge of company accounts that ho was once famously out by a mere £168m in respect of BWFC who were already over £200m in debt at the time!!!

:rofl:

To simplify for Norpig as I said I would think of it this way...

You own a house, a car and a dodgy music collection but you find out that your son has hacked into your NHS credit card bed pan account and spent millions on Roblox accessories!

You mortgage your house, swop your car for a leased one and pawn your music to pay something back but you are still in debt for £200m and the NHS card has been taken back.

The next thing you know the police knocks on your door to arrest you for stealing a further £168m more from the NHS card account for yourself! [Think of that being Wanderlust]

You ask how can that be because there isn't a NHS card to be able to take even 1p more from it let alone £168m? [Think of that being me]

You are taken to court and the police [Wanderlust] are laughed out of it for being utterly stupid - then utterly stubborn not to acknowledge their mistake in the first place when pointed out [by me!] but instead sticking by it no matter what in order not to be seen to be wrong - even though simple commonsense should tell him he was quite clearly wrong in the first place!] and the judge [Think of that as Bob] explaining to him as simply as possible, where he had gone wrong!

Unfortunately things have continued that way ever since - which explains the completely unnecessary little dig at Bob above.

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bob can defend himself to be fair.  
He gives as much as he takes.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

BoltonTillIDie wrote:Bob can defend himself to be fair.  
He gives as much as he takes.

I'm sure he can and does.

I just thought it rich coming from someone infamously wrong for interpreting BWFC's previous accounts to have a pop at Bob, who went to the trouble of explaining to him where HE had gone completely wrong over the £168m error he had made.

It then occurred to me that although I still laugh at Wanderlust's notorious and calamitous mistake, that others such as Norpig perhaps, may never have understood what I had been on about all this time?

As I'd previously pledged to simplify the accountancy stuff, I thought it was an opportune time to explain as simply as I could why I found Wanderlust's claim that Anderson had raped the club and pocketed £168m for himself so utterly stupid of himself and why when I pointed this out he still stubbornly refused to admit he was in anyway wrong, until Bob proved him so to be by taking him through the details of the accounts themselves.

Fwiw I don't think he's ever forgiven Bob and I for this and it wouldn't surprise me in the least as to why he's seemingly had issues with us ever since.

Hence the completely unnecessary little pop at Bob above.

(Unnecessary in the sense that FV have had to service existing debt as well as operational cost during Covid where for a chunk of the season there as been no matchday revenue - and thus a trading loss is to be expected).

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

wanderlust wrote:

If bullshit's to your taste, can you possibly find a better source than Lusty? Isn't his outstanding contribution to Bullshit Studies over many years worthy of a professorship?

Honorary Professor of Bullshit at the University of Nuts sounds just right for Lusty. Anyone like to second my nomination?

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Following a string of completely unsubstantiated insinuations from Bob that there's something dodgy going on in the club's finances, I felt it fair to point out that a) he has no evidence and that b) returns don't reflect reality anyway so he's unlikely to get the evidence he needs to back up his negative insinuations anyway.

Cue stalker jumping in, trotting out the same nonsense of presenting his own convoluted conclusions as being "factual" as he's been doing for years at every available opportunity, not because they are relevant to the situation we are discussing, but purely to have one more dig at self-justification and presumably me at the same time.

We're talking about BWFC's current financial situation here in case it had slipped your attention - a subject nobody on here knows anything about and will probably be no wiser about when the returns are published given that returns never include contract details, loan structures, investment terms, stakeholder intentions,  pipeline deals or any of the strategies that underpin the running of a company or the arrangements and relationships it already has in place - they are merely a snapshot of a trading period and a current balance sheet that can be presented in a number of ways at the accountants discretion.

Without inside information, we'll only know if there is anything to worry about if we go broke folks.

Frankly it's amazing that half the companies in the UK are still trading if their returns alone are anything to go by.

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Bullshit in the morning 
Bullshit in the evening
Bullshit at supper time
And if you love your bullshit
Then Lusty’s on the line

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Dodgy music collection? Most of you on here haven't listened to anything new since the 80's  Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum