Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton's Finances / Accounts for year ending 30th June 2021 and everything else since.

+11
finlaymcdanger
Ten Bobsworth
Sluffy
Whitesince63
BarrygoestoBolton
BoltonTillIDie
Cajunboy
Natasha Whittam
wanderlust
terenceanne
karlypants
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 21 of 40]

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Norpig wrote:Thanks Sluffy, i just try and make sure we have the drugs available to help people really, a tough and stressful job at the best of times.

Education wise i wasn't great to be honest but i do ok.

Don't undervalue yourself mate, you are a key part of delivering life saving help at the hospital, no drugs available when needed and lives are lost.

If Bob or I messed up in our jobs, at worse we might be sacked (possibly even go to prison if we deliberately did so) but no one is going to die because we got it wrong.

Education wise I'm pretty clever, Bob will be also, but I sometimes wonder if you can be too smart for your own good.

The wisest people I've ever known are those who have learned from life's lessons and long experience of dealing with others.

I might know a great deal about my particular subject and be very good at it, and even earned a lot of money doing it but it doesn't make me a better person than anyone else and I'm not to proud to listen and learn from others, no matter who they may be.

Hope things get less stressful for you workwise.

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:
Really? Bob was on the money then, Walter!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Bob's always on the money, Boncey.
Anyroad what are you doing on this thread if you aren't a bot?

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ten Bobsworth wrote:
Bob's always on the money, Boncey.
Anyroad what are you doing on this thread if you aren't a bot?
I often walk in on threads uninvited.  You can learn a few things if you spread yourself about.
And I don't know much about bots. I'll ask my proctologist.

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:
I often walk in on threads uninvited.  You can learn a few things if you spread yourself about.
And I don't know much about bots. I'll ask my proctologist.
If he asks you to talk out of it, Boncey, he's a quack. There's a lot of 'em about you know.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ten Bobsworth wrote:
If he asks you to talk out of it, Boncey, he's a quack. There's a lot of 'em about you know.
But I talk out of it all the time!

It might also explain why my pipe keeps going out.

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:
But I talk out of it all the time!

It might also explain why my pipe keeps going out.
Sorry Boncey but I don’t know where this is leading. I don’t want to get out of my depth.

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I see that there's 2 bots, 4 registered and 40 unregistered users online at the moment. Fairly typical that but I confess to being all at sea figuring out why views on this site or thread are overwhelmingly bots. What are the 40 unregistered users doing?

Last edited by Ten Bobsworth on Tue Sep 12 2023, 08:17; edited 1 time in total

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Saint Norpig's on the line. I assume he's on his way to more life-saving feats but taking the time to save us all from the dastardly Bojo and his former sidekick, the Barnard Castle One.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ten Bobsworth wrote:Saint Norpig's on the line. I assume he's on his way to more life-saving feats but taking the time to save us all from the dastardly Bojo and his former sidekick, the Barnard Castle One.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Ten Bobsworth wrote:I see that there's 2 bots, 4 registered and 40 unregistered users online at the moment. Fairly typical that but I confess to being all at sea figuring out why views on this site or thread are overwhelmingly bots. What are the 40 unregistered users doing?

Bob, there are countless bots out there and very few are flagged up on this site (or most others) as 'bots'.

For instance GCHQ will no doubt be monitoring sites like ours (and millions of others) in respect of potential terrorism activity.

Although it may sound far fetched to you I don't doubt the several other nations including the USA, China and even India will be scanning us daily too.

We are in the age of 'big brother' where most things are 'watched' without us knowing - how many CCTV cameras must we be on every day just walking down the High Street or driving to work and back?

What monitoring goes on when we use our works computer to make sure we aren't doing something we shouldn't, every time we go down any street with our smart phone, it pings a tower to let the phone company know where we are - that's the world we now live in.

If you want to believe that I'm utterly bonkers and that 11,000 'real' people are riveted reading this thread, then that's up to you.

The truth is that the vast majority of visits to this thread and every other one on here, will be an accumulation of 'search' and/or unmarked 'surveillance' bots, simply going about their automated daily/hourly business.

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Apparently interest in the wellbeing of our previous chairman has once again surfaced in the esteemed Beeno which has once again excited those nice people on WW. They don't like him much which tends suggest that he couldn't have been all that bad.

Mad as a bunch of frogs, if you ask me. One of them, who  previously referred to his daughter as 'Junior', now  seems to have taken to describing her as 'they' or 'them'. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Ten Bobsworth wrote:Apparently interest in the wellbeing of our previous chairman has once again surfaced in the esteemed Beeno which has once again excited those nice people on WW. They don't like him much which tends suggest that he couldn't have been all that bad.

Mad as a bunch of frogs, if you ask me. One of them, who  previously referred to his daughter as 'Junior', now  seems to have taken to describing her as 'they' or 'them'. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Yes I noticed that too - how strange?

I could only think of two possible explanations, one is that junior is a twin (who lives with her father and the other twin elsewhere - say their mum?) or this modern day stuff about self identifying or whatever it is called and instead of referring to themselves as she or her rather be called they or them?

Anyway none of my business and well done to the girl (or they or them - whatever is the correct way of addressing the person these days) with their outstanding academic achievement.

I've not forgotten either that he once threatened you with violence if he ever met up with you in a pub one day!

As for the moronic views based on frankly no understanding whatsoever of what a limited companies actually means and how they work, the less said about these Neanderthals the better.

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Sluffy wrote:

Yes I noticed that too - how strange?

I could only think of two possible explanations, one is that junior is a twin (who lives with her father and the other twin elsewhere - say their mum?) or this modern day stuff about self identifying or whatever it is called and instead of referring to themselves as she or her rather be called they or them?

Anyway none of my business and well done to the girl (or they or them - whatever is the correct way of addressing the person these days) with their outstanding academic achievement.

I've not forgotten either that he once threatened you with violence if he ever met up with you in a pub one day!

As for the moronic views based on frankly no understanding whatsoever of what a limited companies actually means and how they work, the less said about these Neanderthals the better.
I haven't forgotten either, Sluffy. You wouldn't, would you?

Obviously 'they' or 'them' are bright but are you allowed to call 'they' or 'them' a girl?

I was hearing yesterday that a local Girls Grammar School had gone woke too allegedly resulting in a nearby house being pelted with eggs on account of a former owner being associated with the slave trade a couple of centuries ago.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:

Bob, there are countless bots out there and very few are flagged up on this site (or most others) as 'bots'.

For instance GCHQ will no doubt be monitoring sites like ours (and millions of others) in respect of potential terrorism activity.

Although it may sound far fetched to you I don't doubt the several other nations including the USA, China and even India will be scanning us daily too.

We are in the age of 'big brother' where most things are 'watched' without us knowing - how many CCTV cameras must we be on every day just walking down the High Street or driving to work and back?

What monitoring goes on when we use our works computer to make sure we aren't doing something we shouldn't, every time we go down any street with our smart phone, it pings a tower to let the phone company know where we are - that's the world we now live in.

If you want to believe that I'm utterly bonkers and that 11,000 'real' people are riveted reading this thread, then that's up to you.

The truth is that the vast majority of visits to this thread and every other one on here, will be an accumulation of 'search' and/or unmarked 'surveillance' bots, simply going about their automated daily/hourly business.
I find it very concerning that we're being watched by GCHQ, and various other governments.
I've got enough to deal with, what with Interpol, and the Boy Scouts Association.
I may have to lie low for a while.

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Just don't play with your woggle.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Cajunboy wrote:Just don't play with your woggle.
It was confiscated after an unfortunate incident.

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Not sure if we are allowed to use the word woggle anymore.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Cajunboy wrote:Not sure if we are allowed to use the word woggle anymore.
I cut a fine figure in mine.

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

On the plus side, Wanderlust seems to have found his level even if it is in a cesspit.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Ten Bobsworth wrote:On the plus side, Wanderlust seems to have found his level even if it is in a cesspit.

I've long held the view that Wanderlust has personal issues.

I did use to feel sorry for him.

Those days have long gone.

Now I just laugh at him.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 21 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum