Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton's Finances / Accounts for year ending 30th June 2021 and everything else since.

+11
finlaymcdanger
Ten Bobsworth
Sluffy
Whitesince63
BarrygoestoBolton
BoltonTillIDie
Cajunboy
Natasha Whittam
wanderlust
terenceanne
karlypants
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 30 of 40]

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ten Bobsworth wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Et tu Boncey
I haven't even et ONE. It came out all wrong.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:
I haven't even et ONE. It came out all wrong.

Eggsactly like Sluffy's essays - all wrong.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ten Bobsworth wrote:
Eggsactly like Sluffy's essays - all wrong.
Came out fine on youtube. Bet it was the tenth take. Nothing works for me.
My brother has since sent me a video on how to flambe, which I intend to ignore, for obvious reasons.
I'm sticking to Carrs pasties from now on.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hell no! Don’t do any flambé at home at all or else the whole house will go up in flames! Shocked Very Happy

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:Hell no! Don’t do any flambé at home at all or else the whole house will go up in flames! Shocked Very Happy
Says the man who tried to set fire to Devon & Cornwall with a disposable barbie.  Laughing

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Ten Bobsworth wrote:Eggsactly like Sluffy's essays - all wrong.

Bob,

You ADMIT you DON'T KNOW why the Administrator took the actions he did...

Ten Bobsworth wrote:The further fact is that the Administrator, for whatever reason, decided that he need not recognise the £5m debt to Ken Anderson at all or the security that had been legally placed on it.

...and neither do I...

Sluffy wrote:I don't believe either of us can prove our case without seeing the Administrators reasons for striking down the £7.5m and that is not in the public domain to see.

So until we are informed of the reason, if we ever are, then you can only SPECULATE as to what happened - exactly the same as I've been doing.

You might be right, and I wrong, or I could be right and you wrong, or we both could both be wrong and the reason was for something else entirely.

WE SIMPLY DON'T KNOW

You can bang on all you want and belittle and ridicule me constantly that I am wrong and you are right but until you KNOW why the Administrator did what he did and not THINK YOU KNOW why he did what he did, then you are just SPECULATING - exactly the same as I've been.

To be honest I'm not even bothered what the true reason was because quite frankly it is all completely meaningless to everyone but you.

It has gone, it happened years ago, things can't be changed.

You are free to believe whatever you want but it really is about time to move on, as people are clearly getting sick to death of it all now.

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Sluffy wrote:

Bob,

You ADMIT you DON'T KNOW why the Administrator took the actions he did...

...and neither do I...

So until we are informed of the reason, if we ever are, then you can only SPECULATE as to what happened - exactly the same as I've been doing.

You might be right, and I wrong, or I could be right and you wrong, or we both could both be wrong and the reason was for something else entirely.

WE SIMPLY DON'T KNOW

You can bang on all you want and belittle and ridicule me constantly that I am wrong and you are right but until you KNOW why the Administrator did what he did and not THINK YOU KNOW why he did what he did, then you are just SPECULATING - exactly the same as I've been.

To be honest I'm not even bothered what the true reason was because quite frankly it is all completely meaningless to everyone but you.

You are free to believe whatever you want but it really is about time to move on, as people are clearly getting sick to death of it all now.
Quite frankly, Sluffy, you have proved to be worse than a complete waste of time and space on all this. It would be impossible to exaggerate your sheer stupidity but I haven't finished and there's no rush. If anyone is genuinely interested they may read it, if they aren't they can ignore it. Your attention seeking wailing will make no difference.

Why don't you try poaching an egg? See if you can grasp how to do that.

Over  14,700 views now.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
karlypants wrote:Hell no! Don’t do any flambé at home at all or else the whole house will go up in flames! Shocked Very Happy
Says the man who tried to set fire to Devon & Cornwall with a disposable barbie.  Laughing

Fair comment Laughing

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Ten Bobsworth wrote:Quite frankly, Sluffy, you have proved to be worse than a complete waste of time and space on all this. It would be impossible to exaggerate your sheer stupidity but I haven't finished and there's no rush. If anyone is genuinely interested they may read it, if they aren't they can ignore it. Your attention seeking wailing will make no difference.

Why don't you try poaching an egg? See if you can grasp how to do that.

Over  14,700 views now.

I don't care if you consider me to be a complete waste of space the fact remains YOU DON'T KNOW why the Administrator did what he did you only THINK YOU KNOW.

Ten Bobsworth wrote:The further fact is that the Administrator, for whatever reason, decided that he need not recognise the £5m debt to Ken Anderson at all or the security that had been legally placed on it.

That's exactly why nearly ALL BWFC fans have come to hate Anderson because they DIDN'T KNOW why he was doing what he did, but they fully believed they THOUGHT they did.

THEY WERE WRONG and YOU MIGHT BE WRONG TOO, because you admit just DON'T KNOW WHY the Administrator did what he did, you've just built your belief based on why you THINK he did what he did.

No matter how much you want to deflect from this by your constant ridicule and belittling of me you simply can't PROVE your case is any way superior the alternative narrative that I put forward based on the Administrator simply adhering to the letter of the Insolvency law.

If you took this to a court of law you would have to PROVE your case to be BEYOND REASONABLE DOUBT - and you simply can't do that because you admit yourself that you DON'T KNOW WHY the Administrator did what he did - was his actions to screw Anderson as you CLAIM, or was he simply applying Insolvency laws correctly to the claims for £7.5m security to strike them out?

Carry on with your explanation to your perceived audience of thousands if you wish but pack in the insults to me from now on because they have never been warranted in the first place and I've been exceptionally tolerant and patient putting up with them for as long as I have.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

I agree Bonce and have already said as much...

Sluffy wrote:To be honest I'm not even bothered what the true reason was because quite frankly it is all completely meaningless to everyone but you [Bob].

Sluffy wrote:Carry on with your explanation to your perceived audience of thousands if you wish but pack in the insults to me from now on because they have never been warranted in the first place and I've been exceptionally tolerant and patient putting up with them for as long as I have.

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Is my memory playing tricks, Boncey? Long before mentioning mutual recollections of D I Grimm, Peter Kay, Paul and Martin and the lovely Penelope Wilton (to name but a few) I seem to remember you asking a pertinent question. 

Do you remember that, it was about 'checks and balances'?  I seem to recall providing a succint reply. I try to stick to succintness where I can as I'm unsure how many Nutters or bots have a lengthy attention span.

I have, of course, explained why it would not have been to Ken Anderson's advantage to appeal against the decision of the Administrators to exclude most of his secured debt from their Statement of Affairs but there are a few other things that I haven't mentioned yet.

One is the number of complaints to professional bodies about the conduct of insolvency practitioners. Another is why, in all walks of life, people do dubious things which might cause them some difficulty if their conduct was more widely known or recognised. 

The world of showbiz and media are littered with such cases at the moment but the world of finance has its own history of individuals treating rules and conventions with disdain before getting their comeuppance. They don't always get their comeuppance though. 

More to follow but probably not today.

Last edited by Ten Bobsworth on Tue Oct 03 2023, 10:30; edited 5 times in total

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

The case of the failed Anderson stitch up continues to fascinate the bots. Getting on for nearly 15,000 views on this thread now.

Here is a selection of recent comments on Wandererswallys about Kenneth:

Interesting little nugget in today's BN podcast (yes I slag it, but I listen every week all the same) that KA still looks out for our results, he wishes us well and has regrets how it all turned out.

Cunt.

No fucker wishes him well. Being dead would be too good for him

Does he fuck wish us well, he was a lying cunt then and he still is. The only thing he regrets is getting rumbled and not being ale to rinse us even more.
He didn't give a shit if we got shut down or about dragging our name in the mud, and therefore he can get to fuck. And if he come to our house apologising he'll get kicked up the arse.

Fully agreed.
Tied up in NDAs so can't give his side of the story, apparently. Not sure I'd want to hear it, or believe it, anyway

Once a cunt always a cunt 

This is refreshing. Nice to be on a forum where you can call Anderson out for being the c*** he was without the site owner writing War and Peace in Anderson's defence (usually "nothing was proven") and handing out bans left, right and centre for disagreeing with him.
It's just an opinion - and my opinion is that Anderson was a thieving c*** who put his own interests ahead of the club and scared off potential investors with his wankery which threatened our existence and delayed our rescue for years. Tosspot.

Plenty on here backed him until the very death…. Many had a pop at the ST for calling him out

Proven by the fact that he didn't come anywhere near when the shit was heading fanwards.
Proven by the fact he wore tank tops, had goggly eyes and a greasy shiny face.
And finally, proven by the fact he's not been to our house apologising. The truth hurts. Especially if it's a kick up the arse.

There was something in the BN pages about it.
Anyway, fuck him. I don't care if he looks out for our results or not.
He treated folk like shit, none of which was necessary, irrespective of how much the club was struggling. 
His leach of a son did likewise.
I also reckon he pressured Eddie to an early grave too. Whatever folk thought of Eddie, he was Bolton through and through and didn't deserve it.
Cunts.

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Wanderlust turns to Wandererswallys to express his opinions because he gets banned 'left, right and centre' when he expresses his opinions on Nuts, he claims.

But is it just about opinions? Is it not about being able to understand facts before expressing an opinion?

Yet sometimes you don't actually need any facts to understand that blockheads are frequently so blockheaded that its entirely unreasonable to expect them to understand how blockheaded they are.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 30 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Reply to topic