Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton 1-0 Morecambe

+8
Cajunboy
boltonbonce
Ten Bobsworth
karlypants
Bolton Nuts
Whitesince63
Norpig
wanderlust
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

41Bolton 1-0 Morecambe - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Morecambe Fri Aug 19 2022, 10:15

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

wanderlust wrote:
I don't think you can say anything conclusively Bob Smile

It would require you to actually come to a conclusion.

Oh yes I can. There's no doubting the stupidity of your observations.

The only doubt is the degree of stupidity involved. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

42Bolton 1-0 Morecambe - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Morecambe Fri Aug 19 2022, 12:26

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ten Bobsworth wrote:

The only doubt is the degree of stupidity involved. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
If you were twice as funny you'd be a wit Bob Smile

....so I guess that's halfwit by my calculations.

43Bolton 1-0 Morecambe - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Morecambe Fri Aug 19 2022, 12:49

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

wanderlust wrote:

If you had some stilts, you could be stupidity on stilts, Lusty.
Why not give it a try?

44Bolton 1-0 Morecambe - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Morecambe Fri Aug 19 2022, 15:24

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You've got me going now. I could never manage stilts as a kid, but you've given me the urge to have another go.
I can soon knock some up. I'll do the back top windows while I'm about it.

45Bolton 1-0 Morecambe - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Morecambe Fri Aug 19 2022, 22:59

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:You've got me going now. I could never manage stilts as a kid, but you've given me the urge to have another go.
I can soon knock some up. I'll do the back top windows while I'm about it.

Don't forget the sparkly sequin stilt covers, Boncey.

It wouldn't be the same without sparkly sequin stilt covers.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

46Bolton 1-0 Morecambe - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Morecambe Fri Aug 19 2022, 23:07

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Blimey, that's taking stilts to the next level. I'm afraid I couldn't pull that off with any degree of confidence.
I'm just not built right. I'm afraid this remains my level.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

47Bolton 1-0 Morecambe - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Morecambe Sat Aug 20 2022, 07:01

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:Blimey, that's taking stilts to the next level. I'm afraid I couldn't pull that off with any degree of confidence.
I'm just not built right. I'm afraid this remains my level.

You're right, Boncey. Please don't take it amiss but I'd leave the sparkly sequin stilt covers to Lusty if I were you.

48Bolton 1-0 Morecambe - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Morecambe Sat Aug 20 2022, 09:55

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

wanderlust wrote:
Ten Bobsworth wrote:

Hahaha!

If you reckon Bob's a halfwit then what does it make you seeing Bob was the one who had to explain to you Janet and John style that your claim that Anderson had raped the club of £168m was completely, utterly and very factually wrong!

Blew your credibility about being a 'business consultant' as you claimed to be on here to bits didn't it!

:rofl:

49Bolton 1-0 Morecambe - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Morecambe Sat Aug 20 2022, 12:47

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:

Hahaha!

If you reckon Bob's a halfwit then what does it make you seeing Bob was the one who had to explain to you Janet and John style that your claim that Anderson had raped the club of £168m was completely, utterly and very factually wrong!

Blew your credibility about being a 'business consultant' as you claimed to be on here to bits didn't it!

:rofl:
What a load of coswallop! Sure he gave an explanation of sorts but it proves nothing, tells half the story and was so tunnel visioned I couldn't be arsed explaining what is missing - if only because you'd bang on and on and on and on about it in your desperation to make a point.

Watching you pair of amateur bean counters thrash around for months on end trying to work out what's going on at the club and reaching absolutely no conclusion whatsoever just underlines your complete and utter failure to understand anything about business.

I told you ages ago that one set of historical returns is meaningless and if you knew anything at all about business you'd have saved yourself months of pointless navel gazing.

That said, you seem to be enjoying yourselves, and it's harmless enough so you just crack on and play nicely

50Bolton 1-0 Morecambe - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Morecambe Sat Aug 20 2022, 14:11

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

wanderlust wrote:What a load of coswallop! Sure he gave an explanation of sorts but it proves nothing, tells half the story and was so tunnel visioned I couldn't be arsed explaining what is missing - if only because you'd bang on and on and on and on about it in your desperation to make a point.

Hahaha - really!!!!

What a liar you are!

You forgot (or didn't even know more likely) to take into account creditors amounts falling due after more than one year!

Beginner's stuff really -  you certainly wound your neck in pretty damn quickly when Bob pointed out the obvious.

You can't be arsed in explaining what's missing because there simply isn't anything missing!

It was a bit like saying I own Nuts and it has £200 worth of assets.

From these assets I need to pay Karly £10 that he leant that falls due for payment this year.

You've taken that to mean I've run off with the remaining £190 as Bolton Nuts has now no money left and fallen into Administration.

What you missed entirely was that apart from me needing to pay Karly £10 this year was that I also had to pay BTID £190 what he had leant me but repayment fell due in two years time (and not one years time as Karly's did) - and that BTID had taken out a charge (think of it as 'ownership' of Bolton Nuts assets) of £190 to ensure I didn't run off with (or pocket) the money myself before BTID got repaid (or claimed the £190 worth of Nuts assets in lieu of payment).

It really is school boy stuff - so please stop your lying.

wanderlust wrote:Watching you pair of amateur bean counters thrash around for months on end trying to work out what's going on at the club and reaching absolutely no conclusion whatsoever just underlines your complete and utter failure to understand anything about business.

Do we not?

If you say so but we knew Anderson didn't run off with £168m and you who presumably know all about business believed implicitly he he had!

You'd think that would have be the opposite way around then wouldn't you with us apparently not understanding anything about business and you being such an expert in it...?

wanderlust wrote:I told you ages ago that one set of historical returns is meaningless and if you knew anything at all about business you'd have saved yourself months of pointless navel gazing.

I think you better tell all the world's Stock Exchanges about this because all those stockbrokers seem to be making millions out of scrutinising one set of meaningless historical company accounts and acting upon them...

wanderlust wrote:That said, you seem to be enjoying yourselves, and it's harmless enough so you just crack on and play nicely

Thank you, have a nice day yourself.

I'll pick up all those toys you've just thrown out of your pram later...

51Bolton 1-0 Morecambe - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Morecambe Sun Aug 21 2022, 09:43

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

There's no shortage of daydreamers and Walter Mitty types on t'internet, Sluffy and, even if it isn't conclusive, Lusty does seem to fit the mould rather well.

Morecambe filed their list of shareholders at Companies House last week. I knew quite a few of them when they were still alive. Keeping records up to date when there are hundreds of them is more trouble than  its worth but at least the Shrimps did manage to file the document in good time.

Its more than can be said for FV where there's no more than a handful and only one of them is actually a Bolton supporter. I noticed yesterday that there's been nowt put on the shareholders tab on the club website since Ken Anderson last showed up at the Unibol.

I can't say I've ever been keen on that name; the sooner its consigned to history the better. Least ways I hope its for the better; it could be replaced by summat worse.

52Bolton 1-0 Morecambe - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Morecambe Mon Aug 22 2022, 20:08

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Ten Bobsworth wrote:There's no shortage of daydreamers and Walter Mitty types on t'internet, Sluffy and, even if it isn't conclusive, Lusty does seem to fit the mould rather well.

Morecambe filed their list of shareholders at Companies House last week. I knew quite a few of them when they were still alive. Keeping records up to date when there are hundreds of them is more trouble than  its worth but at least the Shrimps did manage to file the document in good time.

Its more than can be said for FV where there's no more than a handful and only one of them is actually a Bolton supporter. I noticed yesterday that there's been nowt put on the shareholders tab on the club website since Ken Anderson last showed up at the Unibol.

I can't say I've ever been keen on that name; the sooner its consigned to history the better. Least ways I hope its for the better; it could be replaced by summat worse.

I thought you might be interested in the following link Bob being that it talks a great deal about owners Jason Whittingham and Colin Goldring of Worcester Warriors Rugby Union club, with Financier Whittingham and lawyer Goldring becoming co-owners of Warriors in December 2016 - six months after being appointed as directors at EFL football club Morecambe, with whom there is otherwise no connection.

Worcester Warriors: Premiership club's owners hope to avoid administration

It's quite a long article so I won't post it in full but it does suggest that something financially murky may have happened...

The day after Warriors were hit by legal action for unpaid taxes, the directors used another of their companies to purchase the club's car park, for just £50,000.

As well as being directors of WRFC Trading Limited, Colin Goldring and Jason Whittingham are also directors of a number of other companies, including Mq Property Ltd.

On Wednesday, 17 August Mq Property Ltd completed the purchase of the freehold of the club's car park. This was paid for with a loan from another company, Triangle Estate & Petroleum Ltd.

Separately in June, training pitches owned and used by Warriors were sold to a newly-created real estate company, Worcester Capital Investments Ltd, for £350,000.

The car park and pitches are sizeable parts of the Sixways site.

Warriors' accounts for 2020 state that as a whole the site had been independently valued at £16.7m. That estimate includes Sixways stadium; the freehold of which also now belongs to Mq Property Ltd.

Unlike indebted WRFC Trading Ltd, Mq Property Ltd is not known to face a winding-up petition, yet it now owns the bulk of the land the club sits on.

It's unclear whether the £50,000 purchase of the car park was an undervaluation. Its value - and that of the training pitches - will depend on what restrictions are in place on the land, as well as how easy it is to develop.

Warriors' 2020 accounts describe how the planning potential for the Sixways site had been 'significantly improved'.

53Bolton 1-0 Morecambe - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Morecambe Thu Aug 25 2022, 09:22

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Thanks Sluffy. Sorry for the delay in replying.

I was aware of Whittingham and Goldring's involvement in Worcester Warriors and expect there are curiosities there too but please forgive me if I don't follow them up.

You may also recall Doctor Holdsworth's supposed interest in Worcester City FC. It seems to have come to nowt. What a surprise. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

54Bolton 1-0 Morecambe - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Morecambe Thu Aug 25 2022, 10:46

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

That's fine Bob, I only brought the matter to your attention, to do with it what you pleased, as you seemed to have some sort of personal associates connected to Morecambe FC.

55Bolton 1-0 Morecambe - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Morecambe Fri Aug 26 2022, 08:20

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Sluffy wrote:That's fine Bob, I only brought the matter to your attention, to do with it what you pleased, as you seemed to have some sort of personal associates connected to Morecambe FC.
I know a few Shrimps supporters and have met a few directors in the past but I never expected to be playing them at the same level.

I respect all the ‘town’ clubs that struggle to survive and, like Shrimps supporters, deplore the  superior attitude of some supporters of ‘bigger’ clubs.

P.S. The Shrimps Supporters Trust doesn’t seem to be run by airheads unlike one that I might think of.

Last edited by Ten Bobsworth on Sun Aug 28 2022, 09:35; edited 1 time in total

56Bolton 1-0 Morecambe - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Morecambe Sun Aug 28 2022, 09:34

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

MK Dons didn’t seem to have too much trouble breezing through Morecambe yesterday. Two neatly taken goals from last month’s free signing, Will Grigg, was just the start.

Did IE really think that Kachunga and Bakayoko would take us up (or what)?

57Bolton 1-0 Morecambe - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Morecambe Sat Sep 03 2022, 14:57

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Interesting developments at Morecambe. Whittingham and Goldring no longer directors.

58Bolton 1-0 Morecambe - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Morecambe Sun Sep 04 2022, 10:29

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Can't say I'm surprised but Morecambe's up for sale. I don't know why they bought it in the first place but they do have a stadium worth more than the Reebok (according to FV and Morecambe's accounts). Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

I wonder who'll be expressing an interest.

59Bolton 1-0 Morecambe - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Morecambe Thu Sep 22 2022, 07:31

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Better late than never but can I be the first to congratulate the Shrimps on their last minute winner at Vinceland last Saturday.
You just can’t beat a last minute winner.
Smile Smile Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum