Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bill and Koo

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Bill and Koo - Page 2 Empty Re: Bill and Koo Thu Sep 08 2022, 08:11

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ten Bobsworth wrote:So its a re-trial for Giggs then.

Even though I've little to no sympathy for Randy Ryan the Rag, I cant see much of a 'public interest' in a re-run of these tawdry proceedings.
There's plenty of interest, Bob. The red tops sell papers on stuff like this. It's a never ending feast.

22Bill and Koo - Page 2 Empty Re: Bill and Koo Thu Sep 08 2022, 08:32

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:
There's plenty of interest, Bob. The red tops sell papers on stuff like this. It's a never ending feast.

The 'public interest' isn't quite the same thing as the red tops' interest, Boncey, but I'm sure you knew that.

I do hope they find a different venue for the re-trial. Manchester was always likely to be fraught with prejudice of one sort or another.

Once upon a time they used to put Randy Ryans and Ryanesses in the stocks. It saved a lot of faffing about.

23Bill and Koo - Page 2 Empty Re: Bill and Koo Thu Sep 08 2022, 08:40

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ten Bobsworth wrote:

The 'public interest' isn't quite the same thing as the red tops' interest, Boncey, but I'm sure you knew that.

I do hope they find a different venue for the re-trial. Manchester was always likely to be fraught with prejudice of one sort or another.

Once upon a time they used to put Randy Ryans and Ryanesses in the stocks. It saved a lot of faffing about.
A lawyer friend once tried to explain 'public interest' to me, and I lost the will to live. Couldn't they just go on Judge Rinder?

24Bill and Koo - Page 2 Empty Re: Bill and Koo Thu Sep 08 2022, 08:55

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:
A lawyer friend once tried to explain 'public interest' to me, and I lost the will to live. Couldn't they just go on Judge Rinder?

I know who he is but Judge Rinder doesn't get much air time at Bobsworth Towers, Boncey. Bobsworth is more of a Judge Judy household.

Seeing Randy Ryan in Judge Judy's court room would be fun.

25Bill and Koo - Page 2 Empty Re: Bill and Koo Thu Sep 08 2022, 09:18

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I prefer Night Court.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum