Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What's Your favourite Scary Movie?

+11
bwfc71
Angry Dad
Boggersbelief
Hipster_Nebula
Lofty_Love
doffcocker
Sgt. Bash
Keegan
Natasha Whittam
Bernard Dennis Park
BoltonTillIDie
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21What's Your favourite Scary Movie? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's Your favourite Scary Movie? Thu Nov 01 2012, 23:46

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

None really, we had to put up with Boris Karlof, Peter Cushing and Christopher Lee.

Nearest for me would be The Omen, it was a film that i could believe.

Could happen.

22What's Your favourite Scary Movie? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's Your favourite Scary Movie? Fri Nov 02 2012, 10:28

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Banks of the Croal wrote:None really, we had to put up with Boris Karlof, Peter Cushing and Christopher Lee.

Nearest for me would be The Omen, it was a film that i could believe.

Could happen.

All those Hammer House classics!!! What's Your favourite Scary Movie? - Page 2 459784477

23What's Your favourite Scary Movie? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's Your favourite Scary Movie? Fri Nov 02 2012, 10:55

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:Favourite horror film has to be the original Japanese version of The Ring. When I first saw it, about 10 years ago now, it was the first time since I was a kid that I needed a cushion or pillow to hide away from the screen. The Ring 2 and 3 were not as bad for the scariness but still good filme and then teh Yanks had to go and poil the films by making their own versions which are not a patch on the originals.

the American remake is actually very good IMO.

Along with Dawn of the Dead it's probably the only horror remake that isn't a complete stinker.

Naomi Watts is great.

The uninvited is actually pretty good too, remake of a tale of two sisters.

Things like Dark Water, The Grudge and One Missed Call are absolutely terrible.

24What's Your favourite Scary Movie? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's Your favourite Scary Movie? Fri Nov 02 2012, 12:05

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Hipster_Nebula wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:Favourite horror film has to be the original Japanese version of The Ring. When I first saw it, about 10 years ago now, it was the first time since I was a kid that I needed a cushion or pillow to hide away from the screen. The Ring 2 and 3 were not as bad for the scariness but still good filme and then teh Yanks had to go and poil the films by making their own versions which are not a patch on the originals.

Along with Dawn of the Dead it's probably the only horror remake that isn't a complete stinker.

Naomi Watts is great.

To be fair if you watch the US remakes of The Ring, and have never seen the original Japanese version then sure enough they are good, but after viewing the Japanese version - have to admit that Japanese versions are far superior!

PS apologies for spelling mistakes in my post from last night - due to typing in virtual darkness (didn't want to wake up the other half as she fell asleep on the couch!)

25What's Your favourite Scary Movie? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's Your favourite Scary Movie? Fri Nov 02 2012, 12:16

bwfc71 wrote:

PS apologies for spelling mistakes in my post from last night - due to typing in virtual darkness (didn't want to wake up the other half as she fell asleep on the couch!)

Why wasn't she in her basket?

26What's Your favourite Scary Movie? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's Your favourite Scary Movie? Fri Nov 02 2012, 13:30

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bolton Hater wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:

Why wasn't she in her basket?

Because unlike 6 fingered freaks like yourself, I treat women as equal and not like an animal!!!

27What's Your favourite Scary Movie? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's Your favourite Scary Movie? Fri Nov 02 2012, 15:59

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Haha great response!

28What's Your favourite Scary Movie? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's Your favourite Scary Movie? Fri Nov 02 2012, 19:07

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:

Naomi Watts is great.

To be fair if you watch the US remakes of The Ring, and have never seen the original Japanese version then sure enough they are good, but after viewing the Japanese version - have to admit that Japanese versions are far superior!

It's ok i was in a similar situation, had just had (good) sex (well, she said so!!!) and wanted to let the Polish model have a rest.

:number1:

29What's Your favourite Scary Movie? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's Your favourite Scary Movie? Sun Nov 18 2012, 18:15

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

A classic black and white zombie romp from the master George Romero on BBC iplayer all this week for anybody that likes this sort of stuff - Night of the living dead!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b0078pw1/Night_of_the_Living_Dead/

30What's Your favourite Scary Movie? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's Your favourite Scary Movie? Sun Nov 18 2012, 18:23

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The Omen and Friday 13th were spooky but the one with Linda Blair and her swivelling head was the best.

31What's Your favourite Scary Movie? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's Your favourite Scary Movie? Sun Nov 18 2012, 19:19

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Not really a fan of scary films but The Shining is great.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum