Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Betting tips

+3
boltonbonce
Natasha Whittam
wanderlust
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Betting tips  - Page 2 Empty Re: Betting tips Sun Oct 09 2022, 19:57

Mad Dog

Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

Thanks Sluffy, it’s certainly not like this every weekend. Final bet of the weekend had a bet on over 4.5 goals in the Everton v United game. Betting tips  - Page 2 5cf75e10

22Betting tips  - Page 2 Empty Re: Betting tips Sun Oct 09 2022, 20:16

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You could buy a few suitcases with your winnings.

23Betting tips  - Page 2 Empty Re: Betting tips Sun Oct 09 2022, 21:49

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Mad Dog wrote:Thanks Sluffy, it’s certainly not like this every weekend.

I'm not a gambler and hadn't even heard of half the teams you have bet on, but it does look to me as you know what you are doing, and fair play to you for the effort and research that you must have put in to get the results you have.

Hope your winning streak continues for as long as you wish it to Mr Upson.

24Betting tips  - Page 2 Empty Re: Betting tips Sun Oct 09 2022, 22:05

Mad Dog

Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

Natasha Whittam wrote:You could buy a few suitcases with your winnings.

I had honestly forgotten about suitcases, I think I used to threaten people that I would stick them in a suitcase didn’t I? ☺

25Betting tips  - Page 2 Empty Re: Betting tips Sun Oct 09 2022, 22:30

Mad Dog

Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

Sluffy wrote:

I'm not a gambler and hadn't even heard of half the teams you have bet on, but it does look to me as you know what you are doing, and fair play to you for the effort and research that you must have put in to get the results you have.

Hope your winning streak continues for as long as you wish it to Mr Upson.

Thanks Sluffy. Well I do love to bet, my Gran (Mum’s side) and my Grandad (Dad’s side) both loved a bet, so I think it’s in my genes, I have good spells and bad spells and over time practically break even, so really it’s just entertainment rather than anything else. I certainly could not make a living from it. I have no idea how any professional gambler does it. It’s not a good money making idea, the bookies are so accurate with their odds and football is so hard to predict, it is sensible to not be interested in it. 
But I am sensible with my betting, the only reason my stakes are high at the moment is because I’ve been having a good run recently. One of the reasons I love things like betting, investing in shares, etc. is that I really am so fed up of working, it bores me senseless, I feel it’s such a waste of these precious days of our lives. I want to make a living by making my own money and not be an employee.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum