Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Have you ever won money gambling?

+9
Bolton Nuts
Sgt. Bash
Angry Dad
aaron_bwfc
Bernard Dennis Park
Banks of the Croal
Natasha Whittam
Hipster_Nebula
BoltonTillIDie
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Have you ever won money gambling? Empty Have you ever won money gambling? Sat Nov 10 2012, 19:27

In the last year I have won about 10 grand gambling. Today Mikel Artetas inability to score from 12 yards with the last kick of the game cost me £6500. What is the most you have ever won betting on football or any other sport?

2Have you ever won money gambling? Empty Re: Have you ever won money gambling? Sat Nov 10 2012, 19:30

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bloody Hell, how much do you stake with returns of that much?

I do bet, however usually £5-£10 bets, most I have won is about £250.

3Have you ever won money gambling? Empty Re: Have you ever won money gambling? Sat Nov 10 2012, 19:31

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I never bet big money, i once won 70 quid on one of them online slots after betting about a fiver.

thats the most i've ever won.

I've never bet more than a 10er in my life.

4Have you ever won money gambling? Empty Re: Have you ever won money gambling? Sat Nov 10 2012, 19:40

Won 700 last week off a £20 bet, won £1500 off a £50 bet about 5 week ago. Depends on how many teams I pick. Would be £100 on 4 match coupon. Today had eleven matches and Arsenal let me down but only had a tenner on that.

Did a goals galore coupon last season and Leicester failed to score at home to Millwall for 35 grand.

5Have you ever won money gambling? Empty Re: Have you ever won money gambling? Sat Nov 10 2012, 19:50

This was my bet from today:

Have you ever won money gambling? Sc201213

Want to get to the point when I can bet £1000's only on massive odds on matches. Not there yet though.

6Have you ever won money gambling? Empty Re: Have you ever won money gambling? Sat Nov 10 2012, 19:58

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

OneFinFreedman wrote:In the last year I have won about 10 grand gambling.

No one likes a big head.

7Have you ever won money gambling? Empty Re: Have you ever won money gambling? Sat Nov 10 2012, 20:00

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

In my teens i probably knew more about Horse Racing than anything else, won the odd few quid, then i lost interest in it eventually.

Just wish i'd put £200 to one side and started playing the Betting Game for real.

8Have you ever won money gambling? Empty Re: Have you ever won money gambling? Sat Nov 10 2012, 20:02

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

There's always next season...

9Have you ever won money gambling? Empty Re: Have you ever won money gambling? Sat Nov 10 2012, 20:03

Natasha Whittam wrote:

No one likes a big head.

Cost me about 20 grand to win the 10 though. ::dance::

10Have you ever won money gambling? Empty Re: Have you ever won money gambling? Sat Nov 10 2012, 20:06

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I bet you hate Arteta now! I know I would...

11Have you ever won money gambling? Empty Re: Have you ever won money gambling? Sat Nov 10 2012, 20:13

He has taken over from Charles N'zogbia as the player I hate the most in football. It currently is:

Mikel Arteta
Charles N'zogbia
All the Bolton team that played in the League cup at Villa park last season.

And Leicester City.

12Have you ever won money gambling? Empty Re: Have you ever won money gambling? Sat Nov 10 2012, 20:22

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I have won between £5000 - £15000 for the last 10 years. Mainly playing poker. Easy money.

13Have you ever won money gambling? Empty Re: Have you ever won money gambling? Sat Nov 10 2012, 21:07

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I bet on the football nearly every weekend, nothing serious just the odd few quid on 4 teams every weekend.

I've won sod all so far but I must admit on not going for realisitc predictions, I was 10minutes away from 150 the other week, Skertels little pass back to tevez at anfield fucked it right up for me........wanker.

14Have you ever won money gambling? Empty Re: Have you ever won money gambling? Sat Nov 10 2012, 21:51

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I've had a 211/1 football coupon win. Shame I only had a fucking quid on it.

15Have you ever won money gambling? Empty Re: Have you ever won money gambling? Sun Nov 11 2012, 05:22

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

No

16Have you ever won money gambling? Empty Re: Have you ever won money gambling? Sun Nov 11 2012, 14:14

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I won about £65 when Matty Taylor got an injury time equaliser against Chelsea on the last day of the 2007/08 season. My biggest ever win. Although, I'm only an occasional gambler.

17Have you ever won money gambling? Empty Re: Have you ever won money gambling? Sun Nov 11 2012, 16:40

Bolton Nuts

Admin

OneFinFreedman wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:

No one likes a big head.

So you haven't won 10 rand. You have lost 10 grand.
If I said "I made a tenner when someone gave me a tenner" it wouldn't really count if I had just given them a £20 would it?

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

18Have you ever won money gambling? Empty Re: Have you ever won money gambling? Sun Nov 11 2012, 16:47

Biggie wrote:
OneFinFreedman wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:

No one likes a big head.

So you haven't won 10 rand. You have lost 10 grand.
If I said "I made a tenner when someone gave me a tenner" it wouldn't really count if I had just given them a £20 would it?

Sarcasm mate. I started with an original £1000 and won just over eleven.

19Have you ever won money gambling? Empty Re: Have you ever won money gambling? Sun Nov 11 2012, 19:24

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Loads!!! I have also lost loads as well. Gambling is probably my biggest vice but I have a ceiling of about £100 per week. Roughly £20 per day mainly on the horses. I don't recommend it to anyone unless you can afford it!

20Have you ever won money gambling? Empty Re: Have you ever won money gambling? Sun Nov 11 2012, 19:29

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Jesus you've done well to win this sort of money. I seriously don't know how you have done that, football betting this season has been bloody awful. My biggest win was when I had 200 on Spain to win the last World Cup after they lost their opening game at 5/1. I find I have really good spells and done bloody terrible losing streaks. At the moment I cannot win for toffee.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum