Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Time To Nuke These Backward Countries?

+3
Reebok_Rebel
WhiteBic
Natasha Whittam
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Last night I watched a documentary about the plight of the tiger - did you know there are only about 3000 left in the wild.

Amazingly they are still being killed in countries like Thailand & Vietnam, for their fur and so-called healing powers.

Why do we put up with this? Why do we let countries like this exist? I'm sick of hearing bullshit like "it's traditional" or "they're a developing country". I don't care. You either think killing wild animals is right, or you think it's wrong.

Isn't it time we wiped these countries off the face of the earth. They will never be decent people. They've had centuries to outlaw these practices and punish those involved. But they don't.

If we nuked these countries we could wait 100 years and then re-introduce the tiger and other wild animals to the region and leave them to it. Away from man they would flourish.

Why don't we just admit we are better than these countries and put an end to their existance?

WhiteBic

WhiteBic
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

They make bloody good baseball caps over in Thailand! My BWFC one is now in to it's 10th season. So it's a no from me.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

WhiteBic wrote:They make bloody good baseball caps over in Thailand! My BWFC one is now in to it's 10th season. So it's a no from me.

It was probably made of tiger dung.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I see where your coming from, but even in developed countries, we kill animals...

where do you stand on fox-hunting?

Im also more worried about the countries like north Korea and Iran - where they will nuke us in the name of Islam...

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:I see where your coming from, but even in developed countries, we kill animals...

where do you stand on fox-hunting?

Im also more worried about the countries like north Korea and Iran - where they will nuke us in the name of Islam...

I'd happily nuke the fox hunters in this country. But fox hunting is still a minority sport, hated by the vasy majority. If they tried it through Bolton town centre the riders would be the ones getting ripped to pieces.

But the killing of animals in these backward countries is supported by the majority.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hunting of endangered species is disgusting.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Hunting of endangered species is disgusting.

Two threads in one day where we agree?

Time for me to retire.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Nuke any country and you kill the whole human race.

Sensible idea!!!!

How pathetic!

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:Nuke any country and you kill the whole human race.

Sensible idea!!!!

How pathetic!

A nuclear weapon in Vietnam isn't going to reach Bolton.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:Nuke any country and you kill the whole human race.

Sensible idea!!!!

How pathetic!

A nuclear weapon in Vietnam isn't going to reach Bolton.

Of course it will - it just takes one nuke to kill the whole world. Its not the hydrogen bomb, like on Hiroshima or Nagasaki - the bombs nowadays are 100's times more powerful.

Just think of the nuclear cloud that will block the sun out and kill all flora then fauna then us.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:

Of course it will - it just takes one nuke to kill the whole world. Its not the hydrogen bomb, like on Hiroshima or Nagasaki - the bombs nowadays are 100's times more powerful.

Just think of the nuclear cloud that will block the sun out and kill all flora then fauna then us.

I don't like Flora, I prefer Lurpack.

Anyway, you need to go back to school....a nuclear bomb in Vietnam would not have the power to reach western Europe.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:

I don't like Flora, I prefer Lurpack.

Anyway, you need to go back to school....a nuclear bomb in Vietnam would not have the power to reach western Europe.

They can and they will, if ever used!

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:

They can and they will, if ever used!

Good answer. Great use of facts.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Obviously it depends on the strength of the weapon.

but any use of Nukes is a crime against humanity as a whole for all sorts of reasons IMO, same as chem and dirty weapons. Just horrible.

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Hunting is for queers with small cocks. That's why Magoo does it.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I didn't say it would...

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Hipster_Nebula wrote:I didn't say it would...

you did...

Of course it will - it just takes one nuke to kill the whole world. Its
not the hydrogen bomb, like on Hiroshima or Nagasaki - the bombs
nowadays are 100's times more powerful.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

That was Amos.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I didn't....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]