Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Frisked for weapons in Almere!!!!

+2
Natasha Whittam
bwfc71
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Frisked for weapons in Almere!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Frisked for weapons in Almere!!!! Sun Dec 16 2012, 15:43

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha, BDP -

1. She doesn't know the username or password to THIS forum as its always it always logs off automatically, for some reason, when I go elsewhere on the net.

2. Why are you posting stuff that is mentioned from another forum??? Seems a bit pathetic - just as much as Sharps in his whinging of someone telling on him!!!

3. If you want to act like you did on BA, then there is only one place for you - just go back to BA and leave this place as it was a good entertaining forum with plenty of banter, rather than turning it into a place to have a go at me when it suit YOU!!! BA turned into a farce because of your actions and it seems this forum is heading the same way because of you two!!!

4. If you do not want to respond with any decent to this thread then just fuck off and leave this thread for those who want to respond and have a good discussion of the subject.

22Frisked for weapons in Almere!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Frisked for weapons in Almere!!!! Sun Dec 16 2012, 15:49

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Lofty_Love wrote:I don't like the idea of being hassled and searched twice every time I want to go into town, I could be in a rush. How long did the queue/frisk take?

Especially driving, it must make significant queues having to stop each car to Breathalyze them!

This seems like punishing the majority because of the minority. Like the proposed netting at grounds, the rest of us shouldn't be punished because of a few idiots.

The square involved, in Almere, is totally pedestrianised, but the police only allowed 4 access points. Everyone is frisked. The frisking itself took less than a minute - just very similar to what they do at an airport when the buzzer goes off on the metal detector. If anything I am not that bothered about being hassled about it if it means safer streets and drinking and clubbing - just shows the sad pathetic times we live in when things like this have to be done to protect people!!!

The Australian scheme can take up to 10 minutes per car and they do breathlyse all car users upon leaving the CBD - something which is not allowed to be done in the UK as the police do have to stop you for a reason rather than just random breatherlysing.

23Frisked for weapons in Almere!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Frisked for weapons in Almere!!!! Sun Dec 16 2012, 16:51

bwfc71 wrote:Natasha, BDP -

1. She doesn't know the username or password to THIS forum as its always it always logs off automatically, for some reason, when I go elsewhere on the net.

2. Why are you posting stuff that is mentioned from another forum??? Seems a bit pathetic - just as much as Sharps in his whinging of someone telling on him!!!

3. If you want to act like you did on BA, then there is only one place for you - just go back to BA and leave this place as it was a good entertaining forum with plenty of banter, rather than turning it into a place to have a go at me when it suit YOU!!! BA turned into a farce because of your actions and it seems this forum is heading the same way because of you two!!!

4. If you do not want to respond with any decent to this thread then just fuck off and leave this thread for those who want to respond and have a good discussion of the subject.

You have got to be a made up character. No one cares about something said on the internet as much as you claim to.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum