Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Leeds Utd 1-0 Bolton

+8
JonnyRandom
Bolton Nuts
Copper Dragon
Boggersbelief
Natasha Whittam
Reebok Trotter
aaron_bwfc
Sgt. Bash
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Leeds Utd 1-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Leeds Utd 1-0 Bolton Tue Jan 01 2013, 18:19

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Bolton Hater wrote:I'm off to celebrate with some dirty slag.

You can't talk about your mum like that!

22Leeds Utd 1-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Leeds Utd 1-0 Bolton Tue Jan 01 2013, 18:21

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bolton Hater wrote:Word up benders! What an afternoon! Who needs a manager! 3 points clear of the white shite and with a game in hand. I'm off to celebrate with some dirty slag.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

23Leeds Utd 1-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Leeds Utd 1-0 Bolton Tue Jan 01 2013, 19:44

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

BH has a point, the tables do not lie.

24Leeds Utd 1-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Leeds Utd 1-0 Bolton Tue Jan 01 2013, 20:12

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mr Magoo wrote:BH has a point, the tables do not lie.

Sure but Rovers aren't going to be any better off than us unless they actually get promoted - and they've spent gazillions whilst we've cut our expenditure. And skint as our owners might be, at least they're not an embarrassment. I pissed my sides when I heard about them bringing in the Bollywood movie star (who once played a footballer in a movie) to join the coaching staff. What a bunch of wankers.

25Leeds Utd 1-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Leeds Utd 1-0 Bolton Tue Jan 01 2013, 21:57

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

A mate of mine who went to the game sent me this text:

We dominated the game for 60 minutes. Leeds only shot on target was the penalty. Mears shouldn't play for us again after making one of the stupidest challenges to give away the penalty. The Leeds player had his back to goal and was going nowhere. Just seen it again on Sky. We have give some pens away this season and that was the daftest.. If Freedman can't see Mears is shite he wants to have a look at himself. Overall, a poor game from two poor teams.

26Leeds Utd 1-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Leeds Utd 1-0 Bolton Tue Jan 01 2013, 23:42

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Dived in like a, (I really don't want to say but), like a plonker!! That must be 7 or 8 this season, FFS.

27Leeds Utd 1-0 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Leeds Utd 1-0 Bolton Wed Jan 02 2013, 10:35

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We were very impressive first half, shaded the second half as well but our attackers were unable to break Down a poor Leeds side!

We need a miracle in this transfer window

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum