Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Should tackling be banned?

+11
Hipster_Nebula
doffcocker
Natasha Whittam
Reebok Trotter
Lyric Todkill
gloswhite
Reebok_Rebel
NickFazer
xmiles
Sgt. Bash
Sluffy
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Should tackling be banned? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should tackling be banned? Tue Jan 15 2013, 16:20

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Why does everyone say that Suarez is the biggest cheater - in fact I would say that Bale is a much bigger cheat and doesn't get the paper columns like Suarez does.

22Should tackling be banned? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should tackling be banned? Tue Jan 15 2013, 16:59

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:Why does everyone say that Suarez is the biggest cheater - in fact I would say that Bale is a much bigger cheat and doesn't get the paper columns like Suarez does.

Garbage. I don't think Bale dives, but he's going so fast even a slight touch will send him to the deck. I've played top class football, I should know.

23Should tackling be banned? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should tackling be banned? Tue Jan 15 2013, 17:01

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Bale is a cheat. Like most players tbh.

24Should tackling be banned? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should tackling be banned? Tue Jan 15 2013, 17:11

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:
Reebok Trotter wrote:I can see the FA rescinding the Vinny tackle. I thought it was a bloody good tackle and was never a foul.

I'll bet my reputation it doesn't get overturned.

Okay. Let's wait and see. If I am correct then you owe me a fish supper. If I am wrong then I owe you a hot beef injection.

Right, the FA have seen reason and lifted the three match ban. You owe me a fish supper. Do I need to supply my own vinegar?

25Should tackling be banned? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should tackling be banned? Thu Jan 17 2013, 01:00

Bolton Nuts

Admin

STUPID DECISION!

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum