Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Should Angry Dad/Mr Brightside Be Banned?

+6
Mr Brightside
scottjames30
Hipster_Nebula
doffcocker
Norpig
Natasha Whittam
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Should Angry Dad/Mr Brightside be banned?

Should Angry Dad/Mr Brightside Be Banned? Vote_lcap50%Should Angry Dad/Mr Brightside Be Banned? Vote_rcap 50% [ 7 ]
Should Angry Dad/Mr Brightside Be Banned? Vote_lcap29%Should Angry Dad/Mr Brightside Be Banned? Vote_rcap 29% [ 4 ]
Should Angry Dad/Mr Brightside Be Banned? Vote_lcap21%Should Angry Dad/Mr Brightside Be Banned? Vote_rcap 21% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 14

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

As you all know I have a mod in my pocket, £20 in a brown envelope every other Thursday allows me privileged information from behind the scenes at Bolton Nuts.

Word on the street is that the poster behind Angry Dad and Mr Brightside is about to get a permanent ban from the site. How do you feel about this important issue?

This country prides itself on freedom of speech, would a ban for this poster contradict that view? Are we going down a slippery slope by banning people for going on a blind date with a munter?

The public should speak.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i get fed up with all this double posting, lets all stick to one account please.

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

It's time we put a stop to characters.

This site needs real people like Hipster.

He called me a cunt and said I had a small penis earlier, so yes ban him, because he's getting far too close to the truth for my liking....

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:He called me a cunt and said I had a small penis earlier, so yes ban him, because he's getting far too close to the truth for my liking....

Are you 100% sure Mr Brightside isn't your missus posting from her parents house?

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:It's time we put a stop to characters.

This site needs real people like Hipster.

lol!

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If the mods know by 'looking at his ip address' why not just ban the other accounts, and just leave AD to being the hardest man that's ever lived account here.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

They don't allow multiple accounts.. oh wait. 

:tongue2:

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:They don't allow multiple accounts.. oh wait. 

:tongue2:

Clearly that is a dig at me. I only have this account.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

How do I open another account, using same laptop?

Mr Brightside

Mr Brightside
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

scottjames30 wrote:If the mods know by 'looking at his ip address' why not just ban the other accounts, and just leave AD to being the hardest man that's ever lived account here.
Thats the thing the moderator knows my IP is different to any of those names mentioned he is pissing in the dark. There is no way he is going to ban Angry Dad. He may ban me for standing up for myself against the fat man but then he will be picking sides and thats wrong for a moderator i was a pleasant new member until the fatman got nasty from day one and one or two others, nice bunch he should ban them as well if he bans me thats only fair and mods dont take sides so lets have all concerned banned.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Wasting your time on here Brightside. This could be the future! You may have found your calling.http://rentanidiot.com/Training.asp

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

have i missed something here? What has Breadman done to offend him so much?

Nothing really......

I just commented early on (just after Sluffy mentioned the fact that his IP address is the same as AD's) that if he was going to pull this reinvention as someone else off, he needed to change his posting style because it was too similar to AD's.......

Then he went all mental and started calling me fat.......

(Think he's got "issues".......)

Mr Brightside

Mr Brightside
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

Norpig wrote:have i missed something here? What has Breadman done to offend him so much?
Ask White84 about his thoughts on the subject.

Mr Brightside

Mr Brightside
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

But then Breadman thinks im white84 its a mad house.

Mr Brightside

Mr Brightside
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

boltonbonce wrote:Wasting your time on here Brightside. This could be the future! You may have found your calling.http://rentanidiot.com/Training.asp
You just graduated have you.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

With flying colours. I now have several other idiots under me. Very Happy

Mr Brightside

Mr Brightside
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

Well done Bonce.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Thanks. I'll let you in on my latest invention. Powdered water. It'll make me rich.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum