Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Should Angry Dad/Mr Brightside Be Banned?

+6
Mr Brightside
scottjames30
Hipster_Nebula
doffcocker
Norpig
Natasha Whittam
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Should Angry Dad/Mr Brightside be banned?

Should Angry Dad/Mr Brightside Be Banned? - Page 2 Vote_lcap50%Should Angry Dad/Mr Brightside Be Banned? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 50% [ 7 ]
Should Angry Dad/Mr Brightside Be Banned? - Page 2 Vote_lcap29%Should Angry Dad/Mr Brightside Be Banned? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 29% [ 4 ]
Should Angry Dad/Mr Brightside Be Banned? - Page 2 Vote_lcap21%Should Angry Dad/Mr Brightside Be Banned? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 21% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 14

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Mr Brightside

Mr Brightside
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

I know how to turn a Chicken into a Turkey.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

But is there a market for it?

Mr Brightside

Mr Brightside
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

Not unless we kill all the Turkeys.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm out.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:He called me a cunt and said I had a small penis earlier, so yes ban him, because he's getting far too close to the truth for my liking....

Shocked   Very Happy 

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:i get fed up with all this double posting, lets all stick to one account please.

This.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I think I'm losing it ! I'm reading arguments and comments I know nothing about. Have I been in a time warp, managed by aliens, (I'll check with Scott).  Shocked

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Everybody should have just one account. If the mods find posters are using duplicate accounts then they should delete them and just leave the original account, and ask the posters to behave.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:Everybody should have just one account. If the mods find posters are using duplicate accounts then they should delete them and just leave the original account, and ask the posters to behave.

Why? If people want to talk to themselves they should be allowed.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I talk to myself all the time but I very rarely argue with myself. People with fake accounts tend to do it just to reinforce their own point of view. I can't see the point myself. What is the point?

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:I talk to myself all the time but I very rarely argue with myself. People with fake accounts tend to do it just to reinforce their own point of view. I can't see the point myself. What is the point?

I have no idea, I've never had a fake account.

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Reebok Trotter wrote:I talk to myself all the time but I very rarely argue with myself. People with fake accounts tend to do it just to reinforce their own point of view. I can't see the point myself. What is the point?

I have no idea, I've never had a fake account.

Just fake shitty boobs.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

And a dodgy tache and five days worth of stubble.

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

And a 2inch cock Very Happy

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:I think I'm losing it ! I'm reading arguments and comments I know nothing about. Have I been in a time warp, managed by aliens, (I'll check with Scott).  Shocked

its possible .

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Thanks Scott. Its good to know someone on here is sane.  :nuts:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum