Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sunderland 0-2 Bolton - FA Cup Replay

+16
Bernard Dennis Park
Lofty_Love
terenceanne
observer
Bolton Nuts
gloswhite
BoltonTillIDie
Sluffy
Boggersbelief
Sgt. Bash
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
Reebok Trotter
wanderlust
aaron_bwfc
Reebok_Rebel
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 7]

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

sounding more and more like Coyle everyday.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:sounding more and more like Coyle everyday.

All these comparisons to coyle are becoming tedious.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:

Then Freedman should stop quoting him you arsehole.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BoltonTillIDie wrote:

Holden made a 65 minute appearance for the development squad last week.

Freedman is looking forward to the two players returning but also stressed the importance on not rushing Holden’s comeback to the first team.

Somewhat of a contradiction Dougie.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:

Then Freedman should stop quoting him you arsehole.

I beg you to go and support another team. He's only been in the job just over two fucking months, give the lad a chance

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:

I beg you to go and support another team. He's only been in the job just over two fucking months, give the lad a chance

And done nothing Coyle wouldn't have done.

Usually when you get a new manager you get new ideas, out of favour players get a chance, post match interviews are completely different etc etc.

8 weeks in the job and nothing has changed for the better - will things suddenly change overnight at some point? How long should I give him?

I don't really care about anything other than the football. And no one can deny that is just as shit as under Coyle.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:sounding more and more like Coyle everyday.

I know i was being ironic, it's doing my tits in.

(unless of course you clocked i was being ironic, in which case har har)

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

HBAYT

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:

HBAYT

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Fair play to you. I always thought you were older.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:

Usually when you get a new manager you get new ideas, out of favour players get a chance, post match interviews are completely different etc etc.

8 weeks in the job and nothing has changed for the better - will things suddenly change overnight at some point? How long should I give him?

I don't really care about anything other than the football. And no one can deny that is just as shit as under Coyle.

He's been left with coyles shit players, what do you expect until dougie assembles his own squad?

Coyle started off brilliant and gradually became awful, dougie will do the opposite.

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:

Not much has changed in terms of results granted, but to be honest anyone who has already made their mind up about Dougie is an idiot in my eyes.

Who's out of favour and you'd like to see brought in? Sordell and Riley? They're the two I'd like to see in, but there's obviously issues with Sordell, maybe we'll see more of him in the new year though. You've made it clear you think 99.9% of the squad is shit, so what improvements could be made?

He's obviously trying to sort the back four out he's changed the personel about a fair bit, but you can only work with what you have and lets face it most of our defenders are poor, we need reinforcements and I like the transfer policy he's pursuing, unknowns, young, cheap and 'hungry', better than failed well known players like N'gog.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:

He's been left with coyles shit players, what do you expect until dougie assembles his own squad?

We've been down this road before, a good manager can motivate players, not just the ones he's signed.

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:

We've been down this road before, a good manager can motivate players, not just the ones he's signed.

You can't polish a turd

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:

Who's out of favour and you'd like to see brought in? Sordell and Riley? They're the two I'd like to see in, but there's obviously issues with Sordell, maybe we'll see more of him in the new year though. You've made it clear you think 99.9% of the squad is shit, so what improvements could be made?

I'd like to see Bogdan dropped as he isn't good enough. I'd like to see Riley play when fit. But most of all I'd like to give Sordell a run in the team without Kevin Davies. Until Dougie has the balls to play without SKD we will never progress.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:

You can't polish a turd

Bollocks. Allardyce was the master at getting the best out of shit players. Plenty of managers get an instant reaction. McCarthy seemed to improve the motivation and results at Ipswich.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:

The only positive thing about coyle was that he was a good motivator, the fact is these players just aren't good enough. Nor do they have the fight and spirit for this league.

They're just over paid donkeys that think they're premiership class i.e knight, Andrews and petrov.

Dougie has realised this and is getting rid, petrov is gone, Zat knight and ricketts are apparently on their way also.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:

The only positive thing about coyle was that he was a good motivator, the fact is these players just aren't good enough. Nor do they have the fight and spirit for this league.

They're just over paid donkeys that think they're premiership class i.e knight, Andrews and petrov.

Dougie has realised this and is getting rid, petrov is gone, Zat knight and ricketts are apparently on their way also.

Coyle a good motivator? Seriously, do you really believe that?

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Most people agreed on that, he was useless at everything else.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

he was a good motivator until things started to go wrong, and then he crashed and burned, and took the team with him. He ran out of ideas very early on, but covered the fact very well it seems.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum