Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why Are Christians Mocked?

+6
Lofty_Love
rammywhite
Reebok Trotter
Reebok_Rebel
summercummings
Natasha Whittam
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

41Why Are Christians Mocked? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why Are Christians Mocked? Tue Jan 15 2013, 16:36

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Nat your religion threads always fall down because you end up being silly.

Bollocks. They fail because as soon as Rebel and Trotter see the word "religion" they use it as an excuse to witter on about Muslims.

I'd rather they did a "Burn All Christians" thread, at least it would be different.

42Why Are Christians Mocked? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why Are Christians Mocked? Tue Jan 15 2013, 16:49

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

bwfc71 wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:When the employment tribunal told her to grow up and fuck off - she went to the world famous ECOHR, a place where you simply cant lose a case.

Actually 3 other Christians lost their case, on the same day, at the ECHR!!!

1. was rejected for refusing to counsel gay partners who are having problems with their relationship

2. was rejected for not wanting to register same-sex civil partnerships.

3. was rejected for wearing a religious symbol whilst inside a "germ" free zone in a hospital (due to the fact that any religious symbols such as wearing a crucifiction can carry germs.

43Why Are Christians Mocked? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why Are Christians Mocked? Tue Jan 15 2013, 16:51

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:When the employment tribunal told her to grow up and fuck off - she went to the world famous ECOHR, a place where you simply cant lose a case.

1. was rejected for refusing to counsel gay partners who are having problems with their relationship

3. was rejected for wearing a religious symbol whilst inside a "germ" free zone in a hospital (due to the fact that any religious symbols such as wearing a crucifiction can carry germs.

not if they've been doused in holy water.

44Why Are Christians Mocked? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why Are Christians Mocked? Tue Jan 15 2013, 16:53

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Hipster_Nebula wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:

Holy water, to be fair, doesn;t stop germs - the germs will just adapt to it.

45Why Are Christians Mocked? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why Are Christians Mocked? Tue Jan 15 2013, 16:54

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:

Holy water will burn you like acid if you're a vampire or non-believer.

46Why Are Christians Mocked? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why Are Christians Mocked? Tue Jan 15 2013, 16:56

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:

You'll have to point me to the bible passage about that.

until then keep your views away from my children

47Why Are Christians Mocked? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why Are Christians Mocked? Tue Jan 15 2013, 16:57

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

until then keep your views away from my children

I can't believe you're taking the piss on a religious thread.

48Why Are Christians Mocked? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why Are Christians Mocked? Tue Jan 15 2013, 17:35

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

Bollocks. They fail because as soon as Rebel and Trotter see the word "religion" they use it as an excuse to witter on about Muslims.

I'd rather they did a "Burn All Christians" thread, at least it would be different.

I don't have a problem with any religion as long as they don't try to force their opinions on others.

Anyone who suggests that England should have Sharia law, I deem as a cnut. Likewise anyone who suggests that we should become an Islamic state will also get a mouthful of vitriol.

I don't just reserve my distaste for such suggestions at muslims. I don't particularly care for Hovis Witnesses either. Nowt against brown bread but I just prefer white.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum