Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Maybe this isn't the place to ask, but has anyone had any issues seeing their kids?

+10
Hipster_Nebula
LW23
Reebok Trotter
bwfc71
Mr Magoo
Natasha Whittam
Soul Kitchen
BoltonTillIDie
Sluffy
Reebok_Rebel
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 6]

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

oops someone has been found out!!!

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

He will disappear for a few days now ...

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Not found out, just changed my opinion.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

seems to change quite a bit, to be fair. Its as though you chnage your opinion not on a daily basis but on a minute by minute basis! ;-)

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:Not found out, just changed my opinion.

WUM...

:bullshit: :flog:

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The religion thing didn't rear it's head until a religion thread on BA where one religious poster was getting seriously outnumbered. Nat declared she was also religious.

I don't for a minute believe it's genuine.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Have you never changed your mind about something?

Until recently I was anti-abortion but an event in my life made me challange those thoughts. I'm now pro-abortion, although I think the time a woman can abort a pregnancy should be shortened.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I don't believe anything she says is genuine.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:The religion thing didn't rear it's head until a religion thread on BA where one religious poster was getting seriously outnumbered. Nat declared she was also religious.

I don't for a minute believe it's genuine.

Get a life you pleb. You have no idea about the real me.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

You have been found out Nat - again.

your now backtracking...

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

lol!

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

erm...

:suicide:

:drwho:

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Stop bullying Nat - it's obvious she's had a very sheltered life and it's ungentlemanly to take the p1ss.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

He doesn't really help himself does he...

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Being a good spouse makes you a better parent, according to the preliminary findings of a UC Berkeley study. Philip and Pape Cowan, a husband and wife team of UC Berkeley psychologists, ran the study, which was funded by the California Office of Child Abuse Protection.

The Cowan’s data suggests that there is a visible benefit to having a two-parent family, regardless of whether the couple is married, heterosexual, or same-sex.

Children brought up in a single parent family tended to be more violent, have a lower IQ, have problems forming relationships, and were often obese.

I rest my case.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:Stop bullying Nat - it's obvious she's had a very sheltered life and it's ungentlemanly to take the p1ss.

The mods never step in. I am seething.

Natasha Whittam wrote:

Children brought up in a single parent family tended to be more violent, have a lower IQ, have problems forming relationships, and were often obese.

You have just described bwfc71.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
wanderlust wrote:Stop bullying Nat - it's obvious she's had a very sheltered life and it's ungentlemanly to take the p1ss.

The mods never step in. I am seething.

There, there. Try breath control to calm yourself down. Works best by wrapping your head with clingfilm, allegedly.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bolton Hater wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:

You have just described bwfc71.

Except I had 2 parents when growing up, I have never been violent (in fact its quite the opposite as I am a complete pacifist), have quite a high IQ and never have any problems forming relationships.

Now in your case your were brought up by your mum, sister and pet dog who never knew what to do with a male except shag them therefore all your loving is more than what should have been given and your attitude aboput women shows that - especially as you continue in your illicit family relationships!

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

[quote="Natasha Whittam"]
Being a good spouse makes you a better parent, according to the preliminary findings of a UC Berkeley study. Philip and Pape Cowan, a husband and wife team of UC Berkeley psychologists, ran the study, which was funded by the California Office of Child Abuse Protection.

The Cowan’s data suggests that there is a visible benefit to having a two-parent family, regardless of whether the couple is married, heterosexual, or same-sex.

Of course it is more preferable if children are brought up with two loving parents but I certainly do not buy the last paragraph.

I have never heard of Philip and Pape Cowan but if that is the crock of shit hypothesis that they have come up with then my life has been all the more enriched by their lack of influence in my upbringing.

One could just as easily commission another pair of eggheads to carry out the same research and the results could be entirely different.

You can easily manipulate statistics to enforce your own viewpoint.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum