Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

TEAM.

+4
Sluffy
aaron_bwfc
doffcocker
Hipster_Nebula
8 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1TEAM. Empty TEAM. Sat Feb 04 2012, 17:36

.............BOGGERS.............
STEINO(SHITE)....REAMO....WHEATO....ROBBO
M DAVO........MUAMBA....COKER...PETROV
.......NGOG.......... SORDO....

BENCH

- JUSSI
- K DAVO
- RILEY
- KNIGHT
- BLAKE-O
- RICKO
- TOM EAVES

ANY SUGGESTIONS BOYS?

2TEAM. Empty Re: TEAM. Sat Feb 04 2012, 17:40

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

urm.

3TEAM. Empty Re: TEAM. Sat Feb 04 2012, 17:47

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Have you ever been told you resemble Aileen Wuornos?

I'd be reluctant to change the 4-5-1. Keep the team that started today (I was impressed by Mears) and possibly bring Sordell on early second half.

4TEAM. Empty Re: TEAM. Sat Feb 04 2012, 23:08

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Sir Nut's Mum wrote:.............BOGGERS.............

BENCH

- JUSSI
- K DAVO
- RILEY
- KNIGHT
- BLAKE-O
- RICKO
- TOM EAVES

ANY SUGGESTIONS BOYS?

No suggestions really, just want to know who this Blake-o fella is.....did we sign him on transfer deadline day?

5TEAM. Empty Re: TEAM. Sat Feb 04 2012, 23:21

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Robbie Blake I assume.

6TEAM. Empty Re: TEAM. Sun Feb 05 2012, 14:24

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

For Wigan I'd start with:

Bogdan (aka Beaker off the Muppets)

Mears Knight (rather than Wheater) Ream (if competent, otherwise Wheater) Sam (unless Alonso is suddenly available/acquitted)

His name is Ryo NRC Mavies Muamba AN other than Petrov or Eagles

Ngog (sub Marvellous Marvin 70 mins)

...but that will never happen.

7TEAM. Empty Re: TEAM. Sun Feb 05 2012, 16:58

ngog has no end product, id give marvin a chance.

8TEAM. Empty Re: TEAM. Sun Feb 05 2012, 17:49

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Sir Nut's Mum wrote:.............BOGGERS.............

BENCH

- JUSSI
- K DAVO
- RILEY
- KNIGHT
- BLAKE-O
- RICKO
- TOM EAVES

ANY SUGGESTIONS BOYS?

I wouldn't even have Robbo on the bench. Ricketts should play. Ream is still an unknown. The 4 man midfield you suggest looks vulnerable and Mavies is better in midfield rather than on the wing. I would stick with 4-5-1 although I guess if we are ever going to make 4-4-2 work it should be against Wigan. Don't really see the point of Blake. And if Ricko means Gardner, he is almost certainly injured. Otherwise fine. Wink

9TEAM. Empty Re: TEAM. Sun Feb 05 2012, 19:19

Bolton Nuts

Admin

The team and formation that has given us success in recent games is a 451 formation with NRC, Muamba and Mavies all having a vital part. For my money Petrov has worked brilliantly on the left, especially since Ricketts came in. He whips some superb crosses in and gets some good efforts in too. It's a shame that we have not got a McGinlay type in there because if we did, Petrov could look heaps better because of the number of chances which would be converted.

The only position up for grabs in our midfield is Eagles, but he has not been as awful as some suggest. I would start Eagles and bring on RYO for either Eagles or Petrov - depending on who is not having a good day.

It is difficult to drop Ngog. He is not scoring but he is more effective, somehow, than Klasnic and Kevin. It would be nice to see Sordell on the pitch but Ngog is part of a team that has got us results in our recent good run. I am torn on this one. Ngog does do a lot right for a guy who is severely isolated and to me he still does not get the sort of service which he would thrive off.

at up in the gods against Arsenal there were a number of times where I looked over at Ngog who was making acres of space for himself, shouting for the ball, ready to make a run on goal but he never once gets a clean through ball - the odd through ball is the least most strikers would be hoping for, he gets none. How many goals would RVP have scored without the perfect through balls and service he gets from the team? I still think there is more to see with DNG.

Bogdan is doing most things right and is now our established number one.

Knight is a weak link. I could find faults with him on both Norwich goals. Just his slow reactions were the difference between 0-0 and a 2-0 loss. Look at them again and compare his reaction, on both goals, to Wheater's reactions when the ball breaks free. I often see Wheater diving infront to make a block at all costs - Knight just steps back and goes - "oh no".

I don't know Ream but if he is as accomplished as Holden then I would test him out. He would be the only new signing starting against Wigan in my book.

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

10TEAM. Empty Re: TEAM. Tue Feb 07 2012, 17:47

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I thought Mears didn't do too bad for his first outing, although I think Steinsson, if he is available, should start, merely because he get up the wing a little more often. (I know, and he sometimes sels himself short when they break behind him)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum