Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Marcos Alonso officially a twat.

+8
Bernard Dennis Park
jayjay23
BoltonTillIDie
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
aaron_bwfc
Boggersbelief
JakeSnake
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Marcos Alonso officially a twat. Empty Marcos Alonso officially a twat. Thu Jan 24 2013, 18:49

JakeSnake

David Lee
David Lee

What more is there to say, he has rejected a new contract. And will mean he will leave on a free at the end of the season if Fiorentina don't meet our fee of 500k in this window

2Marcos Alonso officially a twat. Empty Re: Marcos Alonso officially a twat. Thu Jan 24 2013, 19:04

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I agree completely.

We could have released him when he decided to drink drive and kill someone as a result. Everyone connected with bwfc stuck by him.

He may be holding out for better terms from us, considering he turned down Swansea and said he's happy here. I think he wil become a very good player which is why I'm gutted he could be leaving for nothing.

3Marcos Alonso officially a twat. Empty Re: Marcos Alonso officially a twat. Thu Jan 24 2013, 19:43

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

He's a twat? What, for leaving for more money and a better team in Italy playing infront of a bigger crowd.

If you were on 15k at a team struggling in the championship and a top team in italy came in and offered you double your money don't tell me you wouldn't think about it?

4Marcos Alonso officially a twat. Empty Re: Marcos Alonso officially a twat. Thu Jan 24 2013, 19:45

JakeSnake

David Lee
David Lee

As I'm a Bolton fan then I would be loyal and never leave...

5Marcos Alonso officially a twat. Empty Re: Marcos Alonso officially a twat. Thu Jan 24 2013, 19:51

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

aaron_bwfc wrote:He's a twat? What, for leaving for more money and a better team in Italy playing infront of a bigger crowd.

If you were on 15k at a team struggling in the championship and a top team in italy came in and offered you double your money don't tell me you wouldn't think about it?

You clearly have no morals. I demand the mods step in and remove you from being a mod.

6Marcos Alonso officially a twat. Empty Re: Marcos Alonso officially a twat. Thu Jan 24 2013, 20:02

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

JakeSnake wrote:As I'm a Bolton fan then I would be loyal and never leave...

course you would. I think thats what Wayne Rooney said

*about Everton.

7Marcos Alonso officially a twat. Empty Re: Marcos Alonso officially a twat. Thu Jan 24 2013, 20:07

JakeSnake

David Lee
David Lee

Football isn't about money it's about playing to the best of your ability

8Marcos Alonso officially a twat. Empty Re: Marcos Alonso officially a twat. Thu Jan 24 2013, 20:12

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

JakeSnake wrote:Football isn't about money it's about playing to the best of your ability

Refreshing attitude.

Hipster you bellend, hang your head in shame.

9Marcos Alonso officially a twat. Empty Re: Marcos Alonso officially a twat. Thu Jan 24 2013, 20:13

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I didn't give my opinion one way or another.

10Marcos Alonso officially a twat. Empty Re: Marcos Alonso officially a twat. Thu Jan 24 2013, 20:15

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:I didn't give my opinion one way or another.

Jakesnake was the ballboy and you were Hazard.

11Marcos Alonso officially a twat. Empty Re: Marcos Alonso officially a twat. Thu Jan 24 2013, 20:16

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

lol!

12Marcos Alonso officially a twat. Empty Re: Marcos Alonso officially a twat. Thu Jan 24 2013, 22:25

jayjay23

jayjay23
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I would go if I were him.

His prospects and opportunities as a footballer increase even if the money was the same. You want to be as good as you can get and you are not going to achieve what you are capable of at Bolton if you are good enough.

How good would Djorkaeff have been if he came to Bolton when he was 18 and then stuck with us? He would never have become the player he did.

So to all those who say "have they forgotton why they got into football" - no they have not. They are ambitious.

13Marcos Alonso officially a twat. Empty Re: Marcos Alonso officially a twat. Thu Jan 24 2013, 22:31

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

He's shit anyway. Fuck him.

14Marcos Alonso officially a twat. Empty Re: Marcos Alonso officially a twat. Thu Jan 24 2013, 22:36

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:He's shit anyway. Fuck him.

He's the best left back we have..

15Marcos Alonso officially a twat. Empty Re: Marcos Alonso officially a twat. Thu Jan 24 2013, 22:37

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

If he goes we'll have to replace him....

16Marcos Alonso officially a twat. Empty Re: Marcos Alonso officially a twat. Thu Jan 24 2013, 22:38

jayjay23

jayjay23
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:He's shit anyway. Fuck him.

Yes. There is that.

17Marcos Alonso officially a twat. Empty Re: Marcos Alonso officially a twat. Thu Jan 24 2013, 22:41

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:If he goes we'll have to replace him....

With what money?

18Marcos Alonso officially a twat. Empty Re: Marcos Alonso officially a twat. Thu Jan 24 2013, 22:49

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

We can probably afford to spend a few hundred thousand. Especially if we get £500,000 for him. Anyone will be better than Marcos have a drink and drive Alonso. Play Ricketts there if we have to.

19Marcos Alonso officially a twat. Empty Re: Marcos Alonso officially a twat. Fri Jan 25 2013, 01:20

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

It's our own fault for not playing him more often ... he probably feels like a bit player. You do not become loyal to a club by sitting on the bench or out of the squad. Think Sordell is a BWFC man at this point?

20Marcos Alonso officially a twat. Empty Re: Marcos Alonso officially a twat. Fri Jan 25 2013, 07:54

LeedsWanderer

David Lee
David Lee

Its a no brainer for Alonso, And calling him why? If you got offered a job with a wage increase of say 100% for the same job, You saying you would not take it? Jokers

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum