Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Should Employees Be Tested For Drugs?

+4
bwfc71
Natasha Whittam
Reebok Trotter
Soul Kitchen
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

There is the risk of losing little money such as £2.80 on a bus or thousands in a contractual agreement. What would you check out first the risk of being swindled on a bus or a company that going ot be taking thousands off you??

As a point I dont use "First in Greater Manchester" as they are the most expensive bus company in Greater Manchester - and in fact they the most expensive bus company within the First Group (Bus Division)!!! Stagecoach, which operate 3 routes in Bolton (22, 125 and 540) are at most 20% cheaper than First Bus. Even Maytree and South Lancs Travel are cheaper!!!

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Your knowledge on bus routes, timetables and fare prices astounds me. Are you from Little Lever by any chance?

Last edited by Reebok Trotter on Tue Feb 05 2013, 10:58; edited 1 time in total

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Nope, originally from Sharples, with a hint of Bromley Cross, Halliwell, Adlington, Radcliffe, Crewe, Alsager, Walkden and Bradley Fold.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just to get back on topic for a second, I think that drug testing should only be considered if 1) it's in the employees contract as an option in particular circumstances 2) there are performance issues with a particular employee that give reasonable grounds for suspecting inappropriate drug use.

Frankly, i'd be quite comfortable if an employee of mine was permanently caned providing their performance wasn't compromised, there were no H & S issues and the company's reputation wasn't brought into question.

Business is business - not a social conditioning programme.

Blanket spot testing is a comfort blanket for the smug and self-righteous.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum