Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Blackpool to approach Coyle...

+12
NickFazer
doffcocker
Copper Dragon
Sluffy
Sgt. Bash
Reebok Trotter
Reebok_Rebel
Natasha Whittam
Bernard Dennis Park
Boggersbelief
Hipster_Nebula
aaron_bwfc
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Blackpool to approach Coyle... - Page 2 Empty Re: Blackpool to approach Coyle... Thu Feb 07 2013, 18:23

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Boggersbelief wrote:Yes but you can't really say he's shite when he got you promoted.

We actually have a reason to dislike him

Shocked

22Blackpool to approach Coyle... - Page 2 Empty Re: Blackpool to approach Coyle... Thu Feb 07 2013, 18:42

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Copper Dragon wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:Yes but you can't really say he's shite when he got you promoted.

Shocked

I think jumping ship halfway through a season to a local rival is reason enough.

23Blackpool to approach Coyle... - Page 2 Empty Re: Blackpool to approach Coyle... Thu Feb 07 2013, 18:47

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I think he deserves another chance somewhere else, if he is going to be a decent manager then he will have reflected on what he did or didn't do when it went tits up at Bolton and learned some lessons. If he hasn't learned anything then his next job will be his last.

24Blackpool to approach Coyle... - Page 2 Empty Re: Blackpool to approach Coyle... Thu Feb 07 2013, 18:53

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

NickFazer wrote:
Copper Dragon wrote:

Shocked

I think jumping ship halfway through a season to a local rival is reason enough.

Can't really blame him for jumping at the oppurtunity to manage a bigger club and one that is in his heart.

25Blackpool to approach Coyle... - Page 2 Empty Re: Blackpool to approach Coyle... Thu Feb 07 2013, 19:00

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Shit they must have a death wish.

26Blackpool to approach Coyle... - Page 2 Empty Re: Blackpool to approach Coyle... Thu Feb 07 2013, 19:23

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I remember in an article Coyle said they asked him months ago, not long after getting sacked, he declined.

27Blackpool to approach Coyle... - Page 2 Empty Re: Blackpool to approach Coyle... Thu Feb 07 2013, 20:16

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Boggersbelief wrote:
NickFazer wrote:
Copper Dragon wrote:

Shocked

Can't really blame him for jumping at the oppurtunity to manage a bigger club and one that is in his heart.

Boring old ground which I'm not going over again. Rolling Eyes

The bigger club part is quite hilarious though.

28Blackpool to approach Coyle... - Page 2 Empty Re: Blackpool to approach Coyle... Thu Feb 07 2013, 21:32

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I can envisage Coyle doing a good job at Blackpool.

I don't care if the mods step in.

29Blackpool to approach Coyle... - Page 2 Empty Re: Blackpool to approach Coyle... Thu Feb 07 2013, 21:35

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Copper Dragon wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:
NickFazer wrote:
Copper Dragon wrote:

Shocked

Boring old ground which I'm not going over again. Rolling Eyes

The bigger club part is quite hilarious though.

If you dot laugh you'll cry.

Bolton are much bigger!

30Blackpool to approach Coyle... - Page 2 Empty Re: Blackpool to approach Coyle... Thu Feb 07 2013, 21:37

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Personally, I think the Oystons are the English equivalent of the Venkys and that shower from Nottingham Forest. They talk loud but say nothing.

31Blackpool to approach Coyle... - Page 2 Empty Re: Blackpool to approach Coyle... Thu Feb 07 2013, 21:45

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

'If you don't laugh you'll cry.

Bolton are much bigger!'

Don't make me get the tape measure out!

32Blackpool to approach Coyle... - Page 2 Empty Re: Blackpool to approach Coyle... Fri Feb 08 2013, 17:37

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

33Blackpool to approach Coyle... - Page 2 Empty Re: Blackpool to approach Coyle... Fri Feb 08 2013, 17:42

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

doffcocker wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2275702/Blackpool-job-latest-Owen-Coyle-set-reject-offer.html#axzz2KKXFSWsz

Clueless doesn't think he can cut it without his clueless backroom staff.

Owen's backroom staff are 50% of the reason he lost his job here, yet he wants to employ them again? Totally clueless man who will probably never manage in England again.

34Blackpool to approach Coyle... - Page 2 Empty Re: Blackpool to approach Coyle... Fri Feb 08 2013, 18:18

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Lt. Boon wrote:
doffcocker wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2275702/Blackpool-job-latest-Owen-Coyle-set-reject-offer.html#axzz2KKXFSWsz

Clueless doesn't think he can cut it without his clueless backroom staff.

Owen's backroom staff are 50% of the reason he lost his job here, yet he wants to employ them again? Totally clueless man who will probably never manage in England again.

Exactly.

Is there any limit to how clueless Coyle is? To quote Clint Eastwood in Magnum Force "A man's got to know his limitations". Clearly Coyle doesn't.

35Blackpool to approach Coyle... - Page 2 Empty Re: Blackpool to approach Coyle... Fri Feb 08 2013, 18:48

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

To be fair to Coyle, Blackpool's backroom staff are not the best backroom staff they've ever been!

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

36Blackpool to approach Coyle... - Page 2 Empty Re: Blackpool to approach Coyle... Fri Feb 08 2013, 20:16

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

But coyles the best manager he's ever been, don't you know?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum