Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is Your Partner/Spouse Out Of Your League?

+8
Soul Kitchen
Quent
Sgt. Bash
summercummings
Reebok_Rebel
Boggersbelief
bwfc71
Natasha Whittam
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Probably the wrong site to post this on seeing as most of you are geeks who haven't touched a woman since you stopped breastfeeding. But I'll give it a go.

Let's be honest, most people end up dating someone with a similar standing to themselves i.e ugly people tend to date ugly people, beautiful people tend to end up with other beautiful people etc.

Everyone has a "league" - a fixed category of people one is attractive enough to date. Very rarely do people date out of that league whether it be a lower league or higher.

But some people do end up with someone from a different league. Are you one of them? Is your partner or spouse out of your league? Is he or she much prettier or uglier than you are?

Be honest.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:Probably the wrong site to post this on seeing as most of you are geeks who haven't touched a woman since you stopped breastfeeding. But I'll give it a go.

Let's be honest, most people end up dating someone with a similar standing to themselves i.e ugly people tend to date ugly people, beautiful people tend to end up with other beautiful people etc.

Everyone has a "league" - a fixed category of people one is attractive enough to date. Very rarely do people date out of that league whether it be a lower league or higher.

But some people do end up with someone from a different league. Are you one of them? Is your partner or spouse out of your league? Is he or she much prettier or uglier than you are?

Be honest.

Yes my girlfriend completely out of my League, but I am very happy and grateful that she wants to be with me and I make sure that I don't come too complacent!

i'm single right now but my last boyfriend seemed in the same league as me, but i guess it's difficult for us to judge which league we are actually in.

my friends were always saying i was way out of his league but i couldn't see it at all. in my experience we tend to put ourselves in a lower league than we actually are.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm also single but I'm in the same league as Megan fox. No joke

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

The only time a guy dates outside of his 'league' is if hes totally loaded. For example - I bet David Wheater wouldn't have pulled his Mrs had he not been a millionaire footballer.

Im not short of a few bob but not rich by any real standards, im also not terribly bad looking but not an Adonis. thus, id say im 'championship' level... Laughing

I don't have a league. If it's breathing, female, and up for it then I'll shag it. I rarely see their faces to be honest as it's always dark in the club and when we get back to there place they always seem to want the lights off.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I really want to insult BH, but know I can't for a while - arrrrrrrrgggghhhhhhh!!!!!

I've never had a girlfriend Sad

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bolton Hater wrote:and when we get back to there place they always seem to want the lights off.

Because you're an ugly fecker you dingbat.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

KENNSTER97 wrote:I've never had a girlfriend Sad

I KNEW Hipster had 2 accounts!

summercummings

Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

My wife was well out of my league when we met 15 years ago. She's now fat and ugly and people mistake her for someone 10 years older. I should have known this would happen - her mother is a chubby munter as well.

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Bolton Hater wrote:If it's breathing, female, and up for it then I'll shag it.

So you're not ruling out family members then? Typical dingle.

Quent

Quent
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

My partners are always out of my league. But as I pay them upto £60 a time I think that's only fair.

Ive been with various old birds on the saga cruses and i always choose the ugly ones as they more desperate to shower me with gifts.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Quent wrote:My partners are always out of my league. But as I pay them upto £60 a time I think that's only fair.

Brass doesn't count im afraid...

They have to WANT to have sex with you... for free.

Mrs Passi is very much out of my league, I often wonder why she sticks around as I'm hardly rich. It must be my 15 inch willy.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I want to have sex with not-so-plain-jayne, but she's way out of my league im afraid. :tumbleweed:

Reebok_Rebel wrote:

A bit nieve Reebok Rebel. I agree with the second part, but they don't have to WANT to have sex with you. If they don't want it, you take it anyway.

Reebok_Rebel wrote:I want to have sex with not-so-plain-jayne, but she's way out of my league im afraid. :tumbleweed:

i'm not sure your girlfriend would approve Shocked

Quent

Quent
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Reebok_Rebel wrote:

Brass doesn't count im afraid...

Sorry mate but I've never experienced that feeling. Unless ladyboys count.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum