Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is Your Partner/Spouse Out Of Your League?

+8
Soul Kitchen
Quent
Sgt. Bash
summercummings
Reebok_Rebel
Boggersbelief
bwfc71
Natasha Whittam
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

summercummings wrote:My wife was well out of my league when we met 15 years ago. She's now fat and ugly and people mistake her for someone 10 years older. I should have known this would happen - her mother is a chubby munter as well.

I admire your honesty!

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

not-so-plain-jayne wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:I want to have sex with not-so-plain-jayne, but she's way out of my league im afraid. :tumbleweed:

i'm not sure your girlfriend would approve Shocked

Ive ran away, im never having a relationship again...

Casual sex is the way forward...

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:

Did she try and get in your wallet, Rebel?

Jane I like your avatar, is that you. I'm available tonight for sexual intercourse.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:

Did she try and get in your wallet, Rebel?

Hell no, the moths would have got pissed off, never mind the irreparable damage she would have done to the cobwebs.

I have no time for women who just want money, I know a few like that - get dressed up and trowel make-up on, jump on the train to Manchester and hang around the posh bars looking for a rich-bloke or footballer to talk to them...

I prefer women who Dont feel the need to flash more flesh than they have covered and wear their own body weight in make-up.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:

I have no time for women who just want money, I know a few like that - get dressed up and trowel make-up on, jump on the train to Manchester and hang around the posh bars looking for a rich-bloke or footballer to talk to them...

Have you been following me again?

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bolton Hater wrote:Jane I like your avatar, is that you. I'm available tonight for sexual intercourse.

You wouldn't like her BH, she's alive and not your sister.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:

Have you been following me again?

Im the one you where shagging round the back of the sugar lounge last Saturday night - I lied, im not the son of the 4th richest man in Britain...

sorry.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Bolton Hater wrote:Jane I like your avatar, is that you. I'm available tonight for sexual intercourse.

You wouldn't like her BH, she's alive and not your sister.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:

Im the one you where shagging round the back of the sugar lounge last Saturday night - I lied, im not the son of the 4th richest man in Britain...

sorry.

The impotent one?

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:

sorry.

The impotent one?

no, the one you allowed to try Anal...

remember?

Reebok_Rebel wrote:

no, the one you allowed to try Anal...

remember?

If you had sex with Natasha that makes you very, very gay.

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Me and my Mrs are in the same league, we've been married too long to have the need to think otherwise! However, I must add she definitely scrubs up much better than me these days!!

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I like to think there is no such thing a leagues, there is more to someone than their looks to be fair. In addition to that people have different taste to others, I may find someone attractive who somebody else may not. For example Stevie Wonder may find Nat attractive, whereas the likes of myself doesn't.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Leeds_Trotter wrote:For example Stevie Wonder may find Nat attractive, whereas the likes of myself doesn't.

You have no idea what I look like, how can you make that assumption. I wasn't a model because I was ugly.

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Leeds_Trotter wrote:For example Stevie Wonder may find Nat attractive, whereas the likes of myself doesn't.

You have no idea what I look like, how can you make that assumption. I wasn't a model because I was ugly.
You don't need a pretty face when you're a hand model Nat.

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Don't you think it's wrong that people's league or level is decided by how they look?
I have known some women who look very hot but they have so little about them as a person. Then I have known some women who are fantastic people, great personality, fun, interesting, clever, adventurous, easy going, etc but may be of average or below average looks. It seems somewhat wrong that the good looking boring women are seen as a higher league than the not so good looking cool person.

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Michael Bolton wrote:Don't you think it's wrong that people's league or level is decided by how they look?
I have known some women who look very hot but they have so little about them as a person. Then I have known some women who are fantastic people, great personality, fun, interesting, clever, adventurous, easy going, etc but may be of average or below average looks. It seems somewhat wrong that the good looking boring women are seen as a higher league than the not so good looking cool person.

Is Your Partner/Spouse Out Of Your League? - Page 2 677999948

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:Don't you think it's wrong that people's league or level is decided by how they look?

I think it's absolute bollocks when people say they choose personality over looks, let's say Susan Boyle has a great personality and angelina Jolie just has looks with nothing else about her.

I know who I'd rather be waking up to...

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It is wrong, but at the end of the day can you truly love someone you don't find sexually attractive?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum