Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is Your Partner/Spouse Out Of Your League?

+8
Soul Kitchen
Quent
Sgt. Bash
summercummings
Reebok_Rebel
Boggersbelief
bwfc71
Natasha Whittam
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

It is wrong, but at the end of the day can you truly love someone you don't find sexually attractive?

Of course you can. Beauty is just a mask which fades with time. If all brides are beautiful then where do ugly wives come from?

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

But surely sex is part of love? If you're not having sex aren't you just good friends?

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

On the contrary, you can still love somebody without having sex with them. Many elderly couples in later life, call it a day as far as rumpy pumpy goes but they still love each other.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:On the contrary, you can still love somebody without having sex with them. Many elderly couples in later life, call it a day as far as rumpy pumpy goes but they still love each other.

I'm not talking about older couples, I'm talking about younger people when they first meet.

I don't think there are many people who said "...I don't find you sexually attractive but will you marry me?"

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Michael Bolton wrote:Don't you think it's wrong that people's league or level is decided by how they look?
I have known some women who look very hot but they have so little about them as a person. Then I have known some women who are fantastic people, great personality, fun, interesting, clever, adventurous, easy going, etc but may be of average or below average looks. It seems somewhat wrong that the good looking boring women are seen as a higher league than the not so good looking cool person.

It is wrong, but at the end of the day can you truly love someone you don't find sexually attractive?

your kid/kids?

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

I don't think there are many people who said "...I know I'm not sexually attractive but will you marry me?"

Bolton Hater ?

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:But surely sex is part of love? If you're not having sex aren't you just good friends?
I thought you'd know the answer to that, being as you abstain?
Either the beaver is active or dead, which is it?
Come on "fess up"!

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:

your kid/kids?

Don't hijack another thread with your smut.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Isn't it a few years since you were a model for Airfix Nat? Perhaps the years have been kind to you, but that wouldn't determine your "league". Surely your intellect and witty banter are your best assets? You don't even own your own tits, so I wouldn't underplay the importance of your intelligence if you're looking for a life sentence.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum