Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Traffic warden/ chicken dance.

+5
Natasha Whittam
Hipster_Nebula
Bernard Dennis Park
Reebok_Rebel
scottjames30
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Traffic warden/ chicken dance. Empty Traffic warden/ chicken dance. Mon Feb 18 2013, 10:58

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I was parked at the back of Bolton health studio/ HMV last week, on double yellows, i was waiting for my misses ( only for a couple of mins).

Then a traffic warden, came at the front of my car and started to wave his arms like a chicken.

Has anybody else had the chicken dance of a traffic warden ?

I laughed and he walked off, is this something they train them to do now, or was he losing the plot.

2Traffic warden/ chicken dance. Empty Re: Traffic warden/ chicken dance. Mon Feb 18 2013, 11:06

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

They all deserve to be euthanize'd.

Id rather starve than do that job. Its a job for wankers who got bullied in school.

There job is not to help ease congestion or improve safety - its to make yet more money in fines for the government.

you can even 'opt in' to pay a bigger fine now (£70 instead of £40) and save on the points.

The cunts even have quotas they have to hit with incentives for hitting them.

It should be legal to run the cunts over, I have the same level of contempt for these little Hitlers that the people who bullied them in school did.

they deserve everything they get.

3Traffic warden/ chicken dance. Empty Re: Traffic warden/ chicken dance. Mon Feb 18 2013, 11:15

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I once challenged a traffic warden to see if he could print a ticket out his machine quicker than it took me to take the machine off him and break it over his head. I didn't get a ticket that day.

4Traffic warden/ chicken dance. Empty Re: Traffic warden/ chicken dance. Mon Feb 18 2013, 11:18

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:They all deserve to be euthanize'd.

Id rather starve than do that job. Its a job for wankers who got bullied in school.

There job is not to help ease congestion or improve safety - its to make yet more money in fines for the government.

you can even 'opt in' to pay a bigger fine now (£70 instead of £40) and save on the points.

It should be legal to run the cunts over, I have the same level of contempt for these little Hitlers that the people who bullied them in school did.

Rolling Eyes

5Traffic warden/ chicken dance. Empty Re: Traffic warden/ chicken dance. Mon Feb 18 2013, 11:35

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

People who park in disabled bays should be shot. People like Stelios.

6Traffic warden/ chicken dance. Empty Re: Traffic warden/ chicken dance. Mon Feb 18 2013, 11:48

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:People who park in disabled bays should be shot.

Good idea. Let's shoot all the disabled people. It would save the country a fortune.

7Traffic warden/ chicken dance. Empty Re: Traffic warden/ chicken dance. Mon Feb 18 2013, 11:57

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:People who park in disabled bays should be shot.

Good idea. Let's shoot all the disabled people. It would save the country a fortune.

If this was a Facebook post... David Cameron would 'like' this...

8Traffic warden/ chicken dance. Empty Re: Traffic warden/ chicken dance. Mon Feb 18 2013, 12:02

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Are you Angry Dad in disguise?

9Traffic warden/ chicken dance. Empty Re: Traffic warden/ chicken dance. Mon Feb 18 2013, 12:16

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't understand this hatred towards traffic wardens. They book you for parking in illegal spots i.e. disabled bays, private property, in front of shops...places that generally piss someone else off trying to go about their day.

10Traffic warden/ chicken dance. Empty Re: Traffic warden/ chicken dance. Mon Feb 18 2013, 12:18

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

xmiles wrote:

Are you Angry Dad in disguise?

No, I just believe in a society that is fair and just. Not a society or law that is engineered to extract as much money as possible from its citizens.

For example, in this case...

The traffic wardens have Targets and Quotas to hit - meaning they actually have to try twice as hard to raise fines and are rewarded for doing so! Do you not think this is wrong?

It takes the whole common sense approach out of the equation.

I mean... who is the most guilty? The man who stops outside Argos for 3 seconds while he picks up his Mrs with a huge heavy box?

The man who train was delayed meaning that the driver could not get back to his car in time for the 1745 time his pay and display ticket ran out - instead, he got there at 1746 and 9 seconds only to find a warden had been stood at his car, with a ticket already wrote out for 5 mins waiting for it to run down. meaning he's now 60 quid worse off - basically for doing fuck all?

Or the wanker who decides he can stop in the only disabled spot left at adsa for an hour while he goes to get his shopping?

^ all the above are treated as equally guilty, BUT - our corrupt money grabbing wankers in government will not change legislation as there would be 2 fines lost (and some traffic wardens commission) if they allowed a 'common sense' approach...

Its wrong...

11Traffic warden/ chicken dance. Empty Re: Traffic warden/ chicken dance. Mon Feb 18 2013, 13:12

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:I don't understand this hatred towards traffic wardens. They book you for parking in illegal spots i.e. disabled bays, private property, in front of shops...places that generally piss someone else off trying to go about their day.

I once said hello to one, and he said under the parking rule act 314a, no loading or parking at anytime .

They are all fucking robot's!

12Traffic warden/ chicken dance. Empty Re: Traffic warden/ chicken dance. Mon Feb 18 2013, 13:36

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:

I once said hello to one, and he said under the parking rule act 314a, no loading or parking at anytime .

I complained to the council about people stopping/loading outside the entrance to my building. Within 48 hours there were two traffic wardens there who booked everyone all day. Fantastic.

They serve a purpose.

13Traffic warden/ chicken dance. Empty Re: Traffic warden/ chicken dance. Mon Feb 18 2013, 15:58

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:

I complained to the council about people stopping/loading outside the entrance to my building. Within 48 hours there were two traffic wardens there who booked everyone all day. Fantastic.

They serve a purpose.

Dickhead.

Let me guess, you Dont mind people who ar buying something from your (so called) business doing it?

Do you have yellow lines or something?

14Traffic warden/ chicken dance. Empty Re: Traffic warden/ chicken dance. Mon Feb 18 2013, 16:15

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I have to declare an interest here. One of my son's returned to the UK after a 7 year absence and went to work as a traffic warden whilst looking for a job that would use his skills. It took 8 months. I asked him if he minded the stick he was bound to get and he said he liked the job and that they had a laugh. It put food on their table (married no kids yet) for 8 months, and I think it showed that anyone committed to working (rather than signing on) and has the right attitude shouldn't be concerned about taking a job which isn't exactly going to make you the most popular person in town. Not easy giving bad news to people all day long, but it's a job and I'm proud he did it rather than scrounging off the state. Since then I've had time for traffic wardens if only because they are prepared to do a shit job to make a crust.

15Traffic warden/ chicken dance. Empty Re: Traffic warden/ chicken dance. Mon Feb 18 2013, 16:27

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

wanderlust wrote:I have to declare an interest here. One of my son's returned to the UK after a 7 year absence and went to work as a traffic warden whilst looking for a job that would use his skills. It took 8 months. I asked him if he minded the stick he was bound to get and he said he liked the job and that they had a laugh. It put food on their table (married no kids yet) for 8 months, and I think it showed that anyone committed to working (rather than signing on) and has the right attitude shouldn't be concerned about taking a job which isn't exactly going to make you the most popular person in town. Not easy giving bad news to people all day long, but it's a job and I'm proud he did it rather than scrounging off the state. Since then I've had time for traffic wardens if only because they are prepared to do a shit job to make a crust.

Fair play to him.

However, I feel I have to state that your son sounds like a minority.

I think most of them where people who got bullied in school who are not clever enough to make the police so they find another job to bully people with.

My experiences with them is that they are all cunts, im sorry but anyone who can wait, with a ticket already written waiting for the parking meter clock to wind down to '0' and instantly slapping a ticket on even though the person Who's car it was turned up 20 seconds later - and they refuse to rip the ticket up, or the ones who lie in wait waiting for people to stop on a double yellow outside a school for 3 seconds (even though the council have 'tactically' put double yellows around the school for a 500 meter radius) to let the kids out are fucking wankers.

Maybe your son would have been a more sensible kind of traffic warden, and if he was, would you mind asking him what he thinks of wardens like that?

also, please ask him to clarify if he had a quota to hit - if so, this is wrong, just wrong.

sorry.

16Traffic warden/ chicken dance. Empty Re: Traffic warden/ chicken dance. Mon Feb 18 2013, 16:30

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:I have to declare an interest here. One of my son's returned to the UK after a 7 year absence and went to work as a traffic warden whilst looking for a job that would use his skills. It took 8 months. I asked him if he minded the stick he was bound to get and he said he liked the job and that they had a laugh. It put food on their table (married no kids yet) for 8 months, and I think it showed that anyone committed to working (rather than signing on) and has the right attitude shouldn't be concerned about taking a job which isn't exactly going to make you the most popular person in town. Not easy giving bad news to people all day long, but it's a job and I'm proud he did it rather than scrounging off the state. Since then I've had time for traffic wardens if only because they are prepared to do a shit job to make a crust.

Good point.

17Traffic warden/ chicken dance. Empty Re: Traffic warden/ chicken dance. Mon Feb 18 2013, 16:31

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

There still wankers though.

18Traffic warden/ chicken dance. Empty Re: Traffic warden/ chicken dance. Mon Feb 18 2013, 19:30

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:

Dickhead.

Let me guess, you Dont mind people who ar buying something from your (so called) business doing it?

Do you have yellow lines or something?

Double yellow lines, therefore it is illegal.

People who park on yellow lines, in disabled spots or loading bays are just lazy bastards who can't be bothered walking for 5 minutes.

19Traffic warden/ chicken dance. Empty Re: Traffic warden/ chicken dance. Tue Feb 19 2013, 02:03

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

A female traffic warden (A right babe) was sticking a ticket on my car ,I said don't you have some washing up to do cute stuff ? She said very funny I wouldn't mind a ride in this thing then gave me her number. What are you gonna do??

20Traffic warden/ chicken dance. Empty Re: Traffic warden/ chicken dance. Tue Feb 19 2013, 02:20

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Due to loads of pm's and a request from passi I'm back posting so tough shit if anyone's disappointed .

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum