Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

New boy Medo must play Reebok waiting game

+11
Sluffy
Bolton Nuts
wanderlust
Boggersbelief
observer
Natasha Whittam
Hipster_Nebula
gloswhite
karlypants
Reebok_Rebel
Jamster26
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

bwfc1874 wrote:He'll play tonight if we need him to. If we're doing our usual and chasing a goal for the last 20 then it probably makes more sense to put more attacking players on.

We WILL be chasing a goal for the last 10 mins.

We will have spent 70 mins camping in our own box 'containing' Derby County... Twisted Evil

Jamster26

Jamster26
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Yeah, I don't think there can be any excuses if he goes defensive tonight. Derby are there for the taking with all of their injury problems at the back and with our attacking options, we should be making them defend for 70 minutes.

Reebok_Rebel wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:He'll play tonight if we need him to. If we're doing our usual and chasing a goal for the last 20 then it probably makes more sense to put more attacking players on.

We WILL be chasing a goal for the last 10 mins.

We will have spent 70 mins camping in our own box 'containing' Derby County... Twisted Evil

Im feeling quite positive tonight, with C Davies starting (I reckon) M Davies back and Boggers rumour of Holden playing I think we could do well.

Plus Im going, so if that doesn't motivate the team I don't know what will.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Anyone remember the last time we met derby in the prem?

It was 0-0 till about 90 mins in, Super sub Stellios beat the keeper running half the length of the pitch and cheekily headed in... I went nuts as derby where singing 'time to go' and 'your shit as you cant beat us' etc etc at the time...

Queue the entire ESL singing back '0-0, and you fucked it up' Laughing

they soon shut the fuck up... Laughing

Jamster26

Jamster26
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I remember that very well. It was a straight punt down the field from Jussi wasn't it? Good times.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Jamster26 wrote:I remember that very well. It was a straight punt down the field from Jussi wasn't it? Good times.

Indeed it was, stelios got on the end of it, keeper came out to get it, chipped the keeper and 'followed' the ball in, finishing with a cheeky little head tap...

I remember the MOTD commentator after the goal... "Its a cruel cruel game"

It is indeed a cruel game at times...

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I must have missed Medo's game for the reserves. I knew Gregus played but I didn't think Medo had started a game yet at any level. Have to trust Dougie on this one - he held Cavies back and now the lad is chomping at the bit.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I was there last time we played Derby away. 1-1 Anelka scored i believe. Sammy Lee was manager.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Hipster_Nebula wrote:I was there last time we played Derby away. 1-1 Anelka scored i believe. Sammy Lee was manager.

affraid

Hipster attended a game...!

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:I was there last time we played Derby away. 1-1 Anelka scored i believe. Sammy Lee was manager.

affraid

Attended absolutely loads.

When i moved to Scotland, it took a back seat and will continue to.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Hipster_Nebula wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:

affraid

Note to self'

never try to joke, on any level whatsoever with Hipster.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

No, please don't.

Cool

Bolton Nuts

Admin

I would like to see Medo in the team at some point but there could be lots of reasons why he isn't straight into the side.

It could be a psychological game Freedman is playing. ie. "you better be ready to come into my team and work hard at it or else you won't be getting games."

Holding them off for a game or two at the start might mean they work that much harder in training, they try that much harder in games and they keep up that level of effort and performance for longer than if they arrived in January and strolled into the team no questions asked and they decided it was a doddle.

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Reebok_Rebel wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:

affraid

Note to self'

never try to joke, on any level whatsoever with Hipster.

Hipster's probably the best one on here for taking a joke - so much so that we honoured him in our own little way by making him the subject of our first 'joke' site banner.

God knows how he's put up with Natasha in the past, so I'm sure he doesn't mind you pulling his leg a little bit at all Rebel!

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:

Hipster's probably the best one on here for taking a joke - so much so that we honoured him in our own little way by making him the subject of our first 'joke' site banner.

God knows how he's put up with Natasha in the past, so I'm sure he doesn't mind you pulling his leg a little bit at all Rebel!

I'm pretty sure sluffy and hipster are the same poster. This confirms it.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Biggie, I think you have a good point there.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Sluffy wrote:

sluffy is always looking out for the best posters. Don't be jealous.

Thanks Sluffy.

:number1:

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Start with , Wheater , Holden, C,D, Sordell and this guy tonight .

We will fucking batter them.

Natasha Whittam wrote:

I maintain that you and Rebel are the same poster.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

bwfc1874 wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:

I maintain that you and Rebel are the same poster.

We are not.

Sluffy has access to certain data im sure and can confirm this. IP addresses bieng one of them.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum