Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Where are they now? Nigel Reo-Coker

+2
Boggersbelief
Keegan
6 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Where are they now? Nigel Reo-Coker Empty Where are they now? Nigel Reo-Coker Thu Feb 21 2013, 13:26

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Vancouver, Canada - that's where! Former Bolton Wanderers midfield dynamo [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] has agreed a 4 year deal to play in the MLS with the Vancouver Whitecaps. Reo-Coker, whose wife is American, has opted to make the move across the Atlantic and is due to fly to Canada on Thursday.

The new MLS season kicks off next month so Reo-Coker will be signed in time to make his debut against rivals Toronto on March 2nd. "I am delighted, it will be a new experience and I can't wait," Reo-Coker told Sky Sports ahead of flying to Vancouver.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Left us to stay in the premier league, ended up at Ipswich and now will end his career in a shite league. What a knob.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Jamster26

Jamster26
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

So much for that "bigger club".

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

::bellend::

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boy have we missed him on the pitch.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Good, Im glad its all gone pear shaped for the money grabbing mouthy twat.

He could have done a season at Bolton in the championship but thought he was the latest bit of footballing hot property.

I still sit there laughing, thinking about him sat at home next to the phone...waiting for the call from that 'massive' club with a lucrative offer of a 5 year deal... that never comes.

:tumbleweed:

Reebok_Rebel wrote:Good, Im glad its all gone pear shaped for the money grabbing mouthy twat.

He could have done a season at Bolton in the championship but thought he was the latest bit of footballing hot property.

I still sit there laughing, thinking about him sat at home next to the phone...waiting for the call from that 'massive' club with a lucrative offer of a 5 year deal... that never comes.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

my thoughts exactly! don't get me wrong i would have loved o keep him this season but as soon as he did what he did........

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

TBF, Ipswich are quite a big club.

10Where are they now? Nigel Reo-Coker Empty Re: Where are they now? Nigel Reo-Coker Thu Feb 21 2013, 15:37

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:TBF, Ipswich are quite a big club.

I doubt they were the big club ::bellend:: had in mind.

11Where are they now? Nigel Reo-Coker Empty Re: Where are they now? Nigel Reo-Coker Thu Feb 21 2013, 15:46

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Still a big club none the less

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum