Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The drinking thread.

+22
karlypants
boltonbonce
doffcocker
Culcheth_White
waynagain
Hip Priest
Natasha Whittam
BoltonTillIDie
Reebok Trotter
Tigermin
Leeds_Trotter
Copper Dragon
Angry Dad
Sluffy
wanderlust
Boggersbelief
Bernard Dennis Park
Mr Magoo
bwfc71
Lyric Todkill
Michael Bolton
scottjames30
26 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 7]

21The drinking thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: The drinking thread. Sat Mar 02 2013, 19:52

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I shall stick with my £1.59 Artois, ice cold, good on you for doing it.
O and don't The drinking thread. - Page 2 2486224328 get to pissed.

22The drinking thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: The drinking thread. Sat Mar 02 2013, 20:22

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Copper Dragon wrote:It's not overly strong, it lands in about 5%.

It costs about 23/24 pence a pint. The drinking thread. - Page 2 3312119548

Sounds great stuff though.

23The drinking thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: The drinking thread. Sun Mar 03 2013, 11:15

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I don't drink all of the time, but when I do I usually drink Magners or Bulmers.

24The drinking thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: The drinking thread. Sun Mar 03 2013, 11:20

Tigermin

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Stella,first on a Sunday will be 4ish last 11 ish

25The drinking thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: The drinking thread. Sun Mar 03 2013, 12:06

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

1 litre of semi-skimmed dogs milks and then for the match this afternoon probably get the risk and have a pint of water!

26The drinking thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: The drinking thread. Mon Mar 04 2013, 15:23

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I blew the diet this weekend as a bunch of mates forced me to drink beer all Saturday afternoon. Just in time i.e. about 7 pm I managed to get back on the vodka which as you know is far healthier and when taken with diet tonic or similar has hardly any carbs worth worrying about. It was a long weekend partially fuelled by 2 x 1.5 litres of Tesco Vodka (£22 bottles) however I'm blaming the beer for the 6 lbs of weight I've put on since Friday. Great weekend but slightly pissed off with having top go to the gym every day this week to get back on track.

27The drinking thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: The drinking thread. Mon Mar 04 2013, 16:03

wanderlust wrote:Great weekend but slightly pissed off with having top go to the gym every day this week to get back on track.

The gym is for benders and freaks. What's wrong with a bit of flab? The sluts love it.

28The drinking thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: The drinking thread. Mon Mar 04 2013, 17:46

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Coors Light tonight. I'm patiently waiting for the bottles to turn blue.

Last edited by Reebok Trotter on Mon Mar 04 2013, 19:22; edited 1 time in total

29The drinking thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: The drinking thread. Mon Mar 04 2013, 18:11

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Off the Beer now for a bit, far to much going down my neck these days.

30The drinking thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: The drinking thread. Mon Mar 04 2013, 19:22

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mr Magoo wrote:Off the Beer now for a bit, far to much going down my neck these days.

It will make you cross eyed and give you double vision. FFS don't take up darts.

31The drinking thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: The drinking thread. Mon Mar 04 2013, 20:05

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:I blew the diet this weekend as a bunch of mates forced me to drink beer all Saturday afternoon. Just in time i.e. about 7 pm I managed to get back on the vodka which as you know is far healthier and when taken with diet tonic or similar has hardly any carbs worth worrying about. It was a long weekend partially fuelled by 2 x 1.5 litres of Tesco Vodka (£22 bottles) however I'm blaming the beer for the 6 lbs of weight I've put on since Friday. Great weekend but slightly pissed off with having top go to the gym every day this week to get back on track.

6 lbs in one weekend? Are you sure? That seems a lot to put on... I may have to stop drinking.....lots

32The drinking thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: The drinking thread. Mon Mar 04 2013, 20:54

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I have to say that since moving back to UK I don't drink as much - now its only about 4 or 5 pints a week and not 15!!!! I feel much fitter and healthier nowadays

33The drinking thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: The drinking thread. Fri Mar 08 2013, 13:41

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Because its Friday, the end of another week, I thought about drinking red wine later.

What are you fine people having, or are you having nothing at all ?

34The drinking thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: The drinking thread. Fri Mar 08 2013, 13:44

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I'm already taking drugs.

35The drinking thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: The drinking thread. Fri Mar 08 2013, 16:41

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm dreading what I'll be up to tonight. Some of our lady friends seem to be on a mission and have arranged an early flatliner session - must have been a stressful week - but I have to get up by 9 am tomorrow to take the missus to London for a birthday treat and already I can tell it's going to be a challenge.
Recipe for Flatliners (shot)
Measure of sambucca in a double shot glass (don't let this put you off)
Pour slightly watered-down tabasco sauce on top using the back of a teasoon so that it floats on the sambucca creating a red line
Shot of tequila on top of that poured gently so there's a clear line of red halfway up the glass
Throw flatliner down neck and repeat until ready to party and/or the burning stops.
Not recommended in conjunction with party powder.

36The drinking thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: The drinking thread. Fri Mar 08 2013, 16:49

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:I'm dreading what I'll be up to tonight. Some of our lady friends seem to be on a mission and have arranged an early flatliner session - must have been a stressful week - but I have to get up by 9 am tomorrow to take the missus to London for a birthday treat and already I can tell it's going to be a challenge.
Pour slightly watered-down tabasco sauce on top using the back of a teasoon so that it floats on the sambucca creating a red line
Shot of tequila on top of that poured gently so there's a clear line of red halfway up the glass
Throw flatliner down neck and repeat until ready to party and/or the burning stops.

Sounds great , get smashed tonight ,wake up tomorrow and get smashed round London , for her birthday treat.

What a result!!!

37The drinking thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: The drinking thread. Fri Mar 08 2013, 16:59

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:
wanderlust wrote:I'm dreading what I'll be up to tonight. Some of our lady friends seem to be on a mission and have arranged an early flatliner session - must have been a stressful week - but I have to get up by 9 am tomorrow to take the missus to London for a birthday treat and already I can tell it's going to be a challenge.

Sounds great , get smashed tonight ,wake up tomorrow and get smashed round London , for her birthday treat.

What a result!!!
Sex, booze, ***** and partying are all well and good, but I'll miss the game Crying or Very sad

38The drinking thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: The drinking thread. Fri Mar 08 2013, 17:03

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Some of you are just wasting your lives.

39The drinking thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: The drinking thread. Fri Mar 08 2013, 17:04

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I agree.

They should've been drinking and taking drugs all day like I have.

Wasters.

40The drinking thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: The drinking thread. Fri Mar 08 2013, 17:08

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Some of you are just wasting your lives.

And .......What are you doing more exciting than us ?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum