Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » The drinking thread.

The drinking thread.

+22
karlypants
boltonbonce
doffcocker
Culcheth_White
waynagain
Hip Priest
Natasha Whittam
BoltonTillIDie
Reebok Trotter
Tigermin
Leeds_Trotter
Copper Dragon
Angry Dad
Sluffy
wanderlust
Boggersbelief
Bernard Dennis Park
Mr Magoo
bwfc71
Lyric Todkill
Michael Bolton
scottjames30
26 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 6]

61The drinking thread. - Page 4 Empty Re: The drinking thread. Fri Jan 10 2014, 20:05

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Having my first drink, Stella, since New Years Day.

So it'll either mend me or end me...cheers  :drink:

62The drinking thread. - Page 4 Empty Re: The drinking thread. Fri Jan 10 2014, 20:26

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:I love red wine me, watch this is your life , on the Legend thread , Nat, what a bloke he was , he makes me proud to be a Bolton fan.

I love red wine me, do you.
Some great cheap red wines on the market,I love Australian or Californian. As for Nat,he was and still is the the beating heart of the club. He is the yardstick against which all BW players will be measured,and most won't come up to his thighs. Legend? You'd better believe it.

63The drinking thread. - Page 4 Empty Re: The drinking thread. Fri Jan 10 2014, 20:56

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:I love red wine me, watch this is your life , on the Legend thread , Nat, what a bloke he was , he makes me proud to be a Bolton fan.

I love red wine me, do you.
Some great cheap red wines on the market,I love Australian or Californian. As for Nat,he was and still is the the beating heart of the club. He is the yardstick against which all BW players will be measured,and most won't come up to his thighs. Legend? You'd better believe it.

Used to love the Paul Mason California white but nowhere seems to sell it these days.

64The drinking thread. - Page 4 Empty Re: The drinking thread. Fri Jan 10 2014, 21:26

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:I love red wine me, watch this is your life , on the Legend thread , Nat, what a bloke he was , he makes me proud to be a Bolton fan.

I love red wine me, do you.
Some great cheap red wines on the market,I love Australian or Californian. As for Nat,he was and still is the the beating heart of the club. He is the yardstick against which all BW players will be measured,and most won't come up to his thighs. Legend? You'd better believe it.

Used to love the Paul Mason California white but nowhere seems to sell it these days.
Available on Amazon KP.http://www.amazon.co.uk/Paul-Masson-Californian-White-Wine/dp/B007UOLLAC

65The drinking thread. - Page 4 Empty Re: The drinking thread. Sun Jan 26 2014, 11:05

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Today is a miserable day,( Pissing down) so i'm going to sort out a running buffet, and have a nice few alcoholic drinks whilst watching the football.

I fucking love Sundays.

66The drinking thread. - Page 4 Empty Re: The drinking thread. Sun Jan 26 2014, 11:30

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Staying in with a Ruby and a couple of bottles of wolfblass and watch some great fights from the past, the wife's cornered the Games room to watch shit films like the wizard of oz and those Von trap feckers with her mate, what's with woman and this kind of crap. Got George from next door coming round to watch the fights the poor fucker thinks the clowns gonna come back for revenge anytime soon.

67The drinking thread. - Page 4 Empty Re: The drinking thread. Sun Jan 26 2014, 14:28

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

As it is Australia day - definitely going to have a few tinnies and possibly go to bar or any other "amusement" arcade to play some pokies whilst wearing my thongs and wrapped up in something made from manchester!  But no shrimps on the Barbie for me - can't stand them!

68The drinking thread. - Page 4 Empty Re: The drinking thread. Sat May 03 2014, 08:10

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I am going to start drinking at 10.05 am.

Going to have some egg n toast now with loads of Brown sauce on.

My aim is to sup 8 pints Before Kick Off.

Happy End Of Season Day.

69The drinking thread. - Page 4 Empty Re: The drinking thread. Sat May 03 2014, 09:44

Tigermin


Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Just had a bacon and egg butty to line my stomach,starting at 10.30,I know, lightweight but thats when the train gets in ! COYWM !!!

70The drinking thread. - Page 4 Empty Re: The drinking thread. Sat May 03 2014, 18:54

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Stertid drinkin last neet and I,m still not pissed.

71The drinking thread. - Page 4 Empty Re: The drinking thread. Sat May 03 2014, 19:57

Guest


Guest

Banks of the Croal wrote:Stertid drinkin last neet and I,m still not pissed.

Drinking tea'll do that to you.......

72The drinking thread. - Page 4 Empty Re: The drinking thread. Fri May 23 2014, 18:12

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I think I will be having a Artois evening today, what are you on tonight.

73The drinking thread. - Page 4 Empty Re: The drinking thread. Fri May 23 2014, 18:14

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Funny you should say that, ive got a crate of the stuff in the freezer. Cool

74The drinking thread. - Page 4 Empty Re: The drinking thread. Fri May 23 2014, 18:20

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

In the fecking freezer, it will be fucked.

75The drinking thread. - Page 4 Empty Re: The drinking thread. Fri May 23 2014, 18:25

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mr Magoo wrote:In the fecking freezer, it will be fucked.

Chill them fast.

76The drinking thread. - Page 4 Empty Re: The drinking thread. Fri May 23 2014, 18:28

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Thats alright then.

77The drinking thread. - Page 4 Empty Re: The drinking thread. Fri May 23 2014, 18:30

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Tonight I will be mainly drinking Guinness.The drinking thread. - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ7ZGMgzpELEM4feKfxh4rfBu38J8OTiiJLGOk1IKG2RXsuxhr0QQ

78The drinking thread. - Page 4 Empty Re: The drinking thread. Sat May 24 2014, 00:18

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

been on the stella, red wine and san Miguel this evening!!!

79The drinking thread. - Page 4 Empty Re: The drinking thread. Sun May 25 2014, 15:15

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Its raining, I might have a can of wife beater listen to some lil wayne and watch boxing.

80The drinking thread. - Page 4 Empty Re: The drinking thread. Sun May 25 2014, 15:17

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:Its raining, I might have a can of wife beater listen to some lil wayne and watch boxing.
Never heard of lil wayne. I assume he's a modern day George Formby?

Sponsored content



Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum