Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The drinking thread.

+22
karlypants
boltonbonce
doffcocker
Culcheth_White
waynagain
Hip Priest
Natasha Whittam
BoltonTillIDie
Reebok Trotter
Tigermin
Leeds_Trotter
Copper Dragon
Angry Dad
Sluffy
wanderlust
Boggersbelief
Bernard Dennis Park
Mr Magoo
bwfc71
Lyric Todkill
Michael Bolton
scottjames30
26 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 7]

41The drinking thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: The drinking thread. Fri Mar 08 2013, 17:09

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Some of you are just wasting your lives.
Agreed - but I wouldn't tell the missus that - she likes the attention.

42The drinking thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: The drinking thread. Fri Mar 08 2013, 17:10

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:

And .......What are you doing more exciting than us ?
F****** about with avatars apparently. Quality.

43The drinking thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: The drinking thread. Fri Mar 08 2013, 17:14

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:

And .......What are you doing more exciting than us ?
F****** about with avatars apparently. Quality.

I'd rather fuck about with Drink n *****then.

I look at it as, I'm stimulating the Brain.

44The drinking thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: The drinking thread. Fri Mar 08 2013, 18:20

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Having fun with her Rabbit.

45The drinking thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: The drinking thread. Fri Mar 08 2013, 18:23

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mr Magoo wrote:Having fun with her Rabbit.

She 's not been back yet Magoo.

What's more exciting than getting wasted,than what she's doing ?

46The drinking thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: The drinking thread. Sun Jun 09 2013, 12:08

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm just in the mood to get wasted, are you ?

What's everyone on today, seeing that its Sunday an all.

47The drinking thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: The drinking thread. Mon Jun 10 2013, 02:01

Hip Priest

Hip Priest
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Bootle of Chilean Chardonnay accompanied by cans of Red Stripe, draught Guinness and John Smith's Smooth. Up for work in't' mornin'. Not lookin' too good.

48The drinking thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: The drinking thread. Mon Jun 10 2013, 02:20

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I only drink beer and the cost at my local is so cheap it wouldn't be worth the aggravation of making my own.

Budweiser, Bud Light, Pabst Blue Ribband, Dos Equis, Michelob Ultra and Yuengling are only one dollar (66p) a pint.

Guinness, Bass, Heineken, Shock Top, Wolavers Stout, Hop Devil Ale, are 2 dollars (1.32p) a pint.

They also have a good selection of Bottled/canned beer which includes Mackeson, Becks, John Smiths, Sol, Miller, Fosters, Modelo, Lienenkugel, Carib and long Trail.

49The drinking thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: The drinking thread. Mon Jun 10 2013, 06:50

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've practically been given an ultimatum by the missus about my drinking. Well I say that, but she made a pointed remark about it and I have to agree as it's every evening. Thinking about the wagon for a while as I'm not very good at moderation.

50The drinking thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: The drinking thread. Mon Jun 10 2013, 21:01

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I'm definitely staying off the booze for a while now. Me and a couple of mates started drinking heavily at around 5PM on Saturday.

I must have drunk 7 pints of lager, followed by countless double vodka red bulls.

We left the wine bar at around 1AM, my mate then decided to jump on my back, on the way home so he could have a piggy back. The result? I fell flat on my face on the pavement. I have a swollen cut eye, cut on my shoulder, elbow and leg.

I threw him over somebody's garden wall and we both ended up flat on our backs on their front lawn.

It wasn't easy explaining to my Mrs, kids and work colleague's what I had been up to over the weekend.

The hangover and tiredness has just eased, two days later!

Last edited by Culcheth_White on Mon Jun 10 2013, 21:03; edited 1 time in total

51The drinking thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: The drinking thread. Mon Jun 10 2013, 21:03

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Light weight, get back on it. The drinking thread. - Page 3 2172327594

52The drinking thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: The drinking thread. Mon Jun 10 2013, 22:04

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Hip Priest wrote: and John Smith's Smooth.

Shocking! Shocked

I don't think even Doffcocker sups that pipe cleaner.

He's been brought up proper. Very Happy

53The drinking thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: The drinking thread. Tue Jun 11 2013, 01:22

Hip Priest

Hip Priest
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

49p a can in Morrison's bargain bin Copper, can't turn offers like that down, quite partial to a Johnnie Smiths now an' again. You're right about young Doffy though, when we go down to the local pub to watch the footie I sup the Smiths which is on offer at an attractive £1.75 a pint. That's not good enough for him, he has to have the Draught Guiness, £2.60 a pint. Bloody students! Smile

54The drinking thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: The drinking thread. Fri Jan 10 2014, 17:21

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Tonight I have treated myself to some red wine, going to sip it with a posh meal, Fish and chips.

What are you sophisticated folk having

55The drinking thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: The drinking thread. Fri Jan 10 2014, 17:30

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I nearly started another "who's on the sauce" type thread today. That's how excited I've been all day to go get mine from Asda later on.

I'm feeling two bottles of wine, one red, one white.

56The drinking thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: The drinking thread. Fri Jan 10 2014, 18:21

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Thats nice for a starter.

57The drinking thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: The drinking thread. Fri Jan 10 2014, 18:28

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Samuel Adams Boston Lager,a treat for the taste buds.

58The drinking thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: The drinking thread. Fri Jan 10 2014, 19:10

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I love red wine me, watch this is your life , on the Legend thread , Nat, what a bloke he was , he makes me proud to be a Bolton fan.

I love red wine me, do you.

59The drinking thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: The drinking thread. Fri Jan 10 2014, 19:46

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

NO

60The drinking thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: The drinking thread. Fri Jan 10 2014, 19:53

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I will be having a few bottles of my white chardonnay I got from Tesco @ £1.74 per bottle tonight.  

I think I have about 84 bottles left. :nuts:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum