Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What would you put in Room 101?

+8
Mr Magoo
Reebok Trotter
Sgt. Bash
xmiles
Leeds_Trotter
Michael Bolton
Boggersbelief
jayjay23
12 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What would you put in Room 101? Empty What would you put in Room 101? Mon Feb 25 2013, 00:44

jayjay23

jayjay23
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I watched an episode of Room 101 with Jon Richardson and some others in it tonight. It was funny. But it mad me wonder what all you guys would condemn to Room 101 forever if you could?

Perhaps Gary Megson, never to manage again.
Maybe you hate firworks? Or dancing?

Anyway, you get to choose 3 things to put into Room 101 from these categories...

1. Football - from anything to do with footy
2. Entertainment - ideally tv, radio, film, the arts etc
3. Wild Card - anything goes.

Next week we will have new categories!

What are you putting in and why?

2What would you put in Room 101? Empty Re: What would you put in Room 101? Mon Feb 25 2013, 00:49

jayjay23

jayjay23
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

1. Football - negative, defensive tactics! I can't stand managers who set out for a nil nil. I want every game to be an attempt to win in style, even against Man United and so on! Like it's a cup final! Negative football should be punished.

2. Entertainment. James Corden. What a plonker! Unfunny. Seems to be on lots of sport related and comedy shows. If there are two things he can't do - it's those!

3. Wildcard. I'll get back to you. I hate indecisiveness. Mostly my own. But when my own meets another persons' it is the most infuriating thing in the world. "After you sir." "No, After you sir." Before you know it you are old.

3What would you put in Room 101? Empty Re: What would you put in Room 101? Mon Feb 25 2013, 01:38

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

1- Diving/Play acting. Fucking despise it! It happened just today in the city Chelsea game, 6foot odd yaya toure, built like a tank dropped to the floor when tapped by ramires. He stayed on the floor wincing but was on his feet when he won the free kick. Embarrassing.

2- Like you jay jay, I've gone with a 'comedian' russel Howard, how this cunt has his own show is beyond me, all he does is shout and uses YouTube clips to make him look funny. Him and his wonky eye can fuck off!

3- Vanity. Tossers that wear vests in gyms and spend more time infront of the mirror than working out. I wish I could take a baseball bat to their faces.

4What would you put in Room 101? Empty Re: What would you put in Room 101? Mon Feb 25 2013, 06:05

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

1- football - international friendlies and qualifiers. Not only do I not give a shit about these games but there is also next to no football for 2 weeks.

Who cares about England playing Macedonia or some joke nation? Who cares watching a friendly game?

I remember in the 80s and early 90s that international friendlies were taken seriously but times have changed now, no one cares.

2- Matt Lucas - god I hate him. It's a sad state of Britain today when his work is on the bbc. That god awful little Britain was horrendous, it just wasn't funny. He is just an annoying loud in your face tosser.

3- Slow drivers - it really winds me up when on a B road where it's hard to over take and you have some bellend driving for miles at 40mph with a whole queue of traffic behind and you just know the driver at the front is thinking he is doing a great job at the front guiding everyone to their destination. I seriously think slow drivers should receive speeding tickets, there is no need to drive slowly and hold everyone up.

5What would you put in Room 101? Empty Re: What would you put in Room 101? Mon Feb 25 2013, 07:10

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

1) The big wages, there is no need for footballers to earn over 50k per week, and even that is too much. The world of football would be so much better if there were a cap on what players could earn. It would be a more even playing field.

2) Piers Morgan, what a wanker!

3) Rude people with no manners, they cost nothing so why not use them? Rude people really wind me up!

6What would you put in Room 101? Empty Re: What would you put in Room 101? Mon Feb 25 2013, 18:01

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

1. Fans who think they support a "big" club when they obviously aren't. Unfortunately money talks in football and if you don't have rich foreign owners you are no longer a big club. Be realistic.

2. The Oscars - what a waste of time. Giving a film, actor, etc an Oscar is no indication of talent.

3. The filthy rich - anyone with assets of more than say £20m should be made to give it away (yes I know it's not practical but this is only a dream).

7What would you put in Room 101? Empty Re: What would you put in Room 101? Mon Feb 25 2013, 18:37

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

1) Glory hunting Londoners who "support" Manchester United.

2) Alan Carr, I seriously do not find him funny at all. Irritating voice, irritating personality.

3) Spongebob Squarepants, The Alan Carr of children's cartoons, I cannot be in the room when the little ones have it on. It drives me bonkers.

8What would you put in Room 101? Empty Re: What would you put in Room 101? Mon Feb 25 2013, 19:03

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lt. Boon wrote:

3) Spongebob Squarepants, The Alan Carr of children's cartoons, I cannot be in the room when the little ones have it on. It drives me bonkers.

His mate, Patrick Starfish comes across as a bloody halfwit as well!

9What would you put in Room 101? Empty Re: What would you put in Room 101? Mon Feb 25 2013, 19:04

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I have never watched Room 101 so I don't understand the concept. What are we putting the people in the room for?

10What would you put in Room 101? Empty Re: What would you put in Room 101? Mon Feb 25 2013, 19:08

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

So Scott can bum them to death.

11What would you put in Room 101? Empty Re: What would you put in Room 101? Mon Feb 25 2013, 19:13

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Two gay lads have been in the news today, having a pop at a hotel in Lancaster. Apparently they pre-booked a double bed for a weekend of hanky panky but when they got to their room they were mortified to find they had two single beds. Cue wailing and gnashing of teeth, followed by twitter rants resulting in maximum publicity for homophobic behaviour.

Why didn't the pair of them just push the two single beds together? That's what a heterosexual couple would have done.

Back on topic.... apparently they had sausage for tea and breakfast...

12What would you put in Room 101? Empty Re: What would you put in Room 101? Mon Feb 25 2013, 19:15

1. Bolton fans
2. Bolton fans
3. Bolton fans

13What would you put in Room 101? Empty Re: What would you put in Room 101? Mon Feb 25 2013, 22:41

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

1. Gary Megson - He's definitely going to hell.
2. Adrian Durham - Unintelligent bully.
3. People with a "banter" obsession - it's symptomatic of an irritating personality.

14What would you put in Room 101? Empty Re: What would you put in Room 101? Mon Feb 25 2013, 23:15

JonnyRandom

JonnyRandom
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

1) my girlfriends mum - annoying and has very bad habbits
2) my girlfriends brother - horrible little shit
3) my girlfriends grandma - thinks shes god

Her dads ok for now. I like him

15What would you put in Room 101? Empty Re: What would you put in Room 101? Mon Feb 25 2013, 23:41

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Reebok Trotter wrote:Two gay lads have been in the news today, having a pop at a hotel in Lancaster. Apparently they pre-booked a double bed for a weekend of hanky panky but when they got to their room they were mortified to find they had two single beds. Cue wailing and gnashing of teeth, followed by twitter rants resulting in maximum publicity for homophobic behaviour.

Why didn't the pair of them just push the two single beds together? That's what a heterosexual couple would have done.

Back on topic.... apparently they had sausage for tea and breakfast...
What a bummer.

16What would you put in Room 101? Empty Re: What would you put in Room 101? Mon Feb 25 2013, 23:53

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Jeremy Kyle, anyone called Jeremy, Lenny Henry,Bradley Walsh,The labour party, gingers, McDonald's staff that say is that a meal? They work there what do they think it is a fuckin long boat.

17What would you put in Room 101? Empty Re: What would you put in Room 101? Tue Feb 26 2013, 00:38

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Reebok Trotter wrote:I have never watched Room 101 so I don't understand the concept. What are we putting the people in the room for?

Watch Room 101...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b01qxpmv/Room_101_Series_2_Episode_8/

Host Frank Skinner invites Craig Revel Horwood, Sheila Hancock and Jon Richardson to compete to have their pet hates and peeves consigned to Room 101.

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

18What would you put in Room 101? Empty Re: What would you put in Room 101? Tue Feb 26 2013, 08:56

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

JonnyRandom wrote:1) my girlfriends mum - annoying and has very bad habbits

Are you sure you don't want to change your girlfriend? Most girls get increasingly like their mothers as they get older.

19What would you put in Room 101? Empty Re: What would you put in Room 101? Tue Feb 26 2013, 13:13

JonnyRandom

JonnyRandom
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

xmiles wrote:
JonnyRandom wrote:1) my girlfriends mum - annoying and has very bad habbits

Are you sure you don't want to change your girlfriend? Most girls get increasingly like their mothers as they get older.

Shes ok for now. Chews with her mouth closed and doesnt slurp her brew more than necessary. Saying that her mum is pretty hot so if she turns out like her in 20 years time im sure i'll put up with it

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum