Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The chocolate orange hotel room!

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The chocolate orange hotel room! Empty The chocolate orange hotel room! Fri Oct 02 2020, 10:19

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The chocolate orange hotel room! Https%3A%2F%2Fns.clubmed.com%2Fnmea%2F2020%2FB2C%2F341%2FRWD%2FBlog%2Fseptember%2FClub-Med-Chocolate-Orange-Hotel-Room

Anyone on here crazy in love with a Terry's chocolate orange they would love a night in this room?

2The chocolate orange hotel room! Empty Re: The chocolate orange hotel room! Fri Oct 02 2020, 11:54

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

The table looks delicious.

3The chocolate orange hotel room! Empty Re: The chocolate orange hotel room! Fri Oct 02 2020, 13:35

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Seems to be a popular thing at then moment, chocolate orange.  Recently had the orange twirl, wonder if Nat has tried these.  Was very nice.  Also chocolate orange fingers (Les Cadbury’s Chocolat orange Fingres), orange toblerone...

4The chocolate orange hotel room! Empty Re: The chocolate orange hotel room! Fri Oct 02 2020, 14:24

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mrs Pig only has to see the words chocolate orange and she buys it! We've had the twirls, fingers and the giant buttons as well and she even found some chocolate orange bourbons from somewhere  Very Happy

5The chocolate orange hotel room! Empty Re: The chocolate orange hotel room! Fri Oct 02 2020, 14:27

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've just had a lemon Turkish Delight.

6The chocolate orange hotel room! Empty Re: The chocolate orange hotel room! Fri Oct 02 2020, 14:29

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:I've just had a lemon Turkish Delight.
Is it as horrible as the original one?

7The chocolate orange hotel room! Empty Re: The chocolate orange hotel room! Fri Oct 02 2020, 14:31

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:
Is it as horrible as the original one?
I love a TD Mr Pig. Lemon doesn't do it for me though. Apparently it's just a one off thing.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum