Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Too many moaning fans

+12
wanderlust
Triumph
Soul Kitchen
Boggersbelief
Reebok Trotter
scottjames30
Bernard Dennis Park
Hipster_Nebula
Sluffy
Natasha Whittam
Lyric Todkill
Leeds_Trotter
16 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Too many moaning fans Empty Too many moaning fans Thu Feb 28 2013, 19:51

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

We have too many moaning piss ant fans, it really begining to wind me up. No one ever seems to be happy, no matter what the club does to try please its fans. If they aren't booing the team, they are abusing players families via twitter or whatever. In addition to that we get some that moan about the prices our club sets, even though they are really reasonable compared to some other clubs. Just imagine been a Leeds fan for a second and paying more or around the same than us Wanderers fans pay now to watch league one football, maybe then they would have something to complain about. At the end of the day, our club is always doing deals for its fans trying to make us a affordable and enjoyable club to support. So if you are one of theses fans take a long hard look around before you start complaining, because it could be worse! If you aren't one of these but know someone who is, please give them a kick up the backside and tell them to go support some other team, because I and I'm sure most of you don't want people like this to be associated with the club. They make me ashamed to be a Wanderer!

2Too many moaning fans Empty Re: Too many moaning fans Thu Feb 28 2013, 19:54

Lyric Todkill

Lyric Todkill
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Leeds_Trotter wrote:We have too many moaning piss ant fans, it really begining to wind me up. No one ever seems to be happy, no matter what the club does to try please its fans. If they aren't booing the team, they are abusing players families via twitter or whatever. In addition to that we get some that moan about the prices our club sets, even though they are really reasonable compared to some other clubs. Just imagine been a Leeds fan for a second and paying more or around the same than us Wanderers fans pay now to watch league one football, maybe then they would have something to complain about. At the end of the day, our club is always doing deals for its fans trying to make us a affordable and enjoyable club to support. So if you are one of theses fans take a long hard look around before you start complaining, because it could be worse! If you aren't one of these but know someone who is, please give them a kick up the backside and tell them to go support some other team, because I and I'm sure most of you don't want people like this to be associated with the club. They make me ashamed to be a Wanderer!

no need to moan about it

3Too many moaning fans Empty Re: Too many moaning fans Thu Feb 28 2013, 19:57

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Moaning about fans who moan is allowed haha,

4Too many moaning fans Empty Re: Too many moaning fans Thu Feb 28 2013, 19:58

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Leeds_Trotter wrote:We have too many moaning piss ant fans, it really begining to wind me up. No one ever seems to be happy, no matter what the club does to try please its fans. If they aren't booing the team, they are abusing players families via twitter or whatever. In addition to that we get some that moan about the prices our club sets, even though they are really reasonable compared to some other clubs. Just imagine been a Leeds fan for a second and paying more or around the same than us Wanderers fans pay now to watch league one football, maybe then they would have something to complain about. At the end of the day, our club is always doing deals for its fans trying to make us a affordable and enjoyable club to support. So if you are one of theses fans take a long hard look around before you start complaining, because it could be worse! If you aren't one of these but know someone who is, please give them a kick up the backside and tell them to go support some other team, because I and I'm sure most of you don't want people like this to be associated with the club. They make me ashamed to be a Wanderer!

It's tits like you that make me worry for the future of the human race.

5Too many moaning fans Empty Re: Too many moaning fans Thu Feb 28 2013, 19:59

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:

It's tits like you that make me worry for the future of the human race.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

6Too many moaning fans Empty Re: Too many moaning fans Thu Feb 28 2013, 20:02

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

I was at Burnden getting on nearly 50 years ago - and I remember the fans moaning back then as well!

Somethings never change I guess.

7Too many moaning fans Empty Re: Too many moaning fans Thu Feb 28 2013, 20:03

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's twats like you that have turned football into the rip off that it is. It's twats like you that have allowed players to wrestle control from the clubs and get paid huge figures for doing very little.

If more people voted with their feet at rip off prices, shit football, shit players then things would change. Unfortunately there are still too many twats like you with this "you must watch Wanderers regardless of anything else" attitude.

Fuck off.

8Too many moaning fans Empty Re: Too many moaning fans Thu Feb 28 2013, 20:10

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:

It's twats like you that have turned football into the rip off that it is. It's twats like you that have allowed players to wrestle control from the clubs and get paid huge figures for doing very little.

If more people voted with their feet at rip off prices, shit football, shit players then things would change. Unfortunately there are still too many twats like you with this "you must watch Wanderers regardless of anything else" attitude.

Fuck off.

Yeah because voting with feet worked so well for the Leeds fans didn't it? Leeds United's attendances have really gone down, yet are still getting ripped off. Your theory is all bollocks, by not backing the club, you ain't gonna change anything. If you want to go around pointing the finger as to why football players are paid so much and fees are so high, you might want to start with sky first. Sky are the ones who have ruined football, and all the people who pay for sky sports. They are the people ruining, not the ones who go week in week out to support the team they love,].

9Too many moaning fans Empty Re: Too many moaning fans Thu Feb 28 2013, 20:20

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The only thing that will change football is a salary cap.

10Too many moaning fans Empty Re: Too many moaning fans Thu Feb 28 2013, 20:21

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Booooooooooooo.

11Too many moaning fans Empty Re: Too many moaning fans Thu Feb 28 2013, 20:21

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Leeds_Trotter wrote:

Yeah because voting with feet worked so well for the Leeds fans didn't it? Leeds United's attendances have really gone down, yet are still getting ripped off. Your theory is all bollocks, by not backing the club, you ain't gonna change anything. If you want to go around pointing the finger as to why football players are paid so much and fees are so high, you might want to start with sky first. Sky are the ones who have ruined football, and all the people who pay for sky sports. They are the people ruining, not the ones who go week in week out to support the team they love,].

It's all about people. If people stopped going to games, stopped buying merchandise and stopped paying for Sky Sports then things would change overnight.

Do you think it's right that a wanker like Zat Knight can earn £15k? In what other profession could a useless twat earn so much?

Make a stand, one day your kids will be proud of you.

12Too many moaning fans Empty Re: Too many moaning fans Thu Feb 28 2013, 20:32

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Leeds_Trotter wrote:

It's all about people. If people stopped going to games, stopped buying merchandise and stopped paying for Sky Sports then things would change overnight.

Do you think it's right that a wanker like Zat Knight can earn £15k? In what other profession could a useless twat earn so much?

Make a stand, one day your kids will be proud of you.

What bollocks, what about when the players were earning fuck all? Fans and supporters still purchased merchandise and went to games. It's sky sports that have ruined football, not the loyal dedicated fans

13Too many moaning fans Empty Re: Too many moaning fans Thu Feb 28 2013, 20:33

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Moaning cunt.

14Too many moaning fans Empty Re: Too many moaning fans Thu Feb 28 2013, 20:34

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Leeds_Trotter wrote: If you want to go around pointing the finger as to why football players are paid so much and fees are so high, you might want to start with sky first. Sky are the ones who have ruined football, and all the people who pay for sky sports. They are the people ruining, not the ones who go week in week out to support the team they love,].

This is true. :agree:

15Too many moaning fans Empty Re: Too many moaning fans Thu Feb 28 2013, 20:38

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Most of the 'fans' moaning/booing are uneducated tossers.
Bolton is a town overrun with chavs, our fanbase is the same.

16Too many moaning fans Empty Re: Too many moaning fans Fri Mar 01 2013, 07:30

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I think women getting interested in football have ruined it?

17Too many moaning fans Empty Re: Too many moaning fans Fri Mar 01 2013, 08:38

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

My wife moans plenty and she never watches football, suppose she is only human though?

18Too many moaning fans Empty Re: Too many moaning fans Fri Mar 01 2013, 10:51

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Football finances are what they are. At the end of the day, everything has a price and everyone has the right to choose whether or not to buy it whether it's a loaf of bread or a Maserati. People have the right to choose and the right to moan, although personally I wish the moaners would shut the f*** up - after all they have a choice so why do they need to tell the world about their agonising over buying decisions. They're just moaners and I'm glad I don't have to do the shopping with them.

19Too many moaning fans Empty Re: Too many moaning fans Fri Mar 01 2013, 12:33

Bolton Nuts

Admin

I agree with Leeds Trotter!

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

20Too many moaning fans Empty Re: Too many moaning fans Fri Mar 01 2013, 12:39

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Every football club has moaning fans. You often hear them getting on their teams backs at away games. Sometimes I listen to the phone ins when I'm on my way home and some of the people who phone up must have mental issues. You have dmbs and Arsenal fans moaning like fuck every single week. It's laughable.

So it isn't just us who have fans who moan and boo at the first opportunity.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum