Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Quit Moaning And Make A Stand

+11
Reebok Trotter
scottjames30
Angry Dad
Lifeofriley
Tigermin
doffcocker
Triumph
luckyPeterpiper
Reebok_Rebel
Norpig
Natasha Whittam
15 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Quit Moaning And Make A Stand Empty Quit Moaning And Make A Stand Wed Dec 04 2013, 12:16

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's utterly pointless you bellends coming on here and moaning about the team and Dougie Freedman, then turning up every week to watch those ponces.

The only language Fat Phil understands is cash - so we need to hit him where it hurts, in his pocket.

So don't go on Saturday. Don't waste your cash. Doffcocker can go flashing in Asda, Karlypants can spent more time down Shifnal Street, Boggers can try and beat his masturbation record, Angry Dad can spend more time with the bitches he has locked in his cellar, Reebok Rebel can beat up some more kids in Scotts, Tigermin can bash one out to his naked poster of Darren Pratley, BoltonTillIDie can spend more time "following" Tom Daley, Scott can keep his straightjacket on and Magoo can shag more of his sheep.

Imagine if only 757 people turned up for the game, 500 of them from Doncaster. Imagine the repercussions for the club if no fucker turned up. They'd have to sack Freedman, and hopefully a new man would come in and kick some ponce backside.

This is for the greater good folks. Are you prepared to stay away in order to see change at the club?

2Quit Moaning And Make A Stand Empty Re: Quit Moaning And Make A Stand Wed Dec 04 2013, 13:13

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i'm quite upset you didn't mention me in your post Nat, obviously i haven't been winding you up enough.

As for not turning up, good luck with that, i will be there suffering with the rest and venting my spleen at full time no doubt

3Quit Moaning And Make A Stand Empty Re: Quit Moaning And Make A Stand Wed Dec 04 2013, 13:22

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I don't want to go. 

But I know I will... 

Its just something I do.

4Quit Moaning And Make A Stand Empty Re: Quit Moaning And Make A Stand Wed Dec 04 2013, 13:26

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I will be at the match because I promised to take my youngest son after going to last night's horror show with my eldest. 

I haven't changed my mind on Dougie Freedman, I still think he should get to the end of this season BUT make no mistake; I fully understand and sympathise with Natasha and those who want him gone now. I don't agree with you but I understand your reasons for feeling that way and respect your opinion and your right to hold it. 

I did stay away during the Megson era, going so far as to refuse to renew my season ticket for the first time in more than twenty years at the end of the 08/09 season. I won't do that this time because sadly it made no real difference to fat Phil and the board then and I don't think it would now. 

I hope and pray that we win this weekend, I really do but if we lose then I suspect the cries of 'Dougie Out' will become even more vocal and understandably so. However if you think Phil will listen to you then you're deluding yourselves. If you think Eddie will step in you're dreaming, he's been so conspicuously absent in club matters for so long I think he should really be called "Lucan".

5Quit Moaning And Make A Stand Empty Re: Quit Moaning And Make A Stand Wed Dec 04 2013, 13:27

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Good Job you never moan Natasha or pay to watch the game either? Me? well I haven't used my season ticket since breaking my ankle 2 months ago so I will in fact be going.

6Quit Moaning And Make A Stand Empty Re: Quit Moaning And Make A Stand Wed Dec 04 2013, 13:37

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I still enjoy going even when we're shit.
If we're crap, I at least want to have an opinion on just how crap, why we're that crap, and what needs to be done to turn it round.
Plus, at least when everybody's angry and going bananas, it makes for a big atmosphere.

P.S. Whittam, I'm tired of your outrageous flirting.

7Quit Moaning And Make A Stand Empty Re: Quit Moaning And Make A Stand Wed Dec 04 2013, 13:38

Tigermin

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Great idea Nat but I cant stay away unfortunately, its what being a fan is all about ! Will be at Wigan as well even though the fun of the occasion has been snatched away with Coyle not being there to get 90 minutes of abuse !

8Quit Moaning And Make A Stand Empty Re: Quit Moaning And Make A Stand Wed Dec 04 2013, 14:46

Lifeofriley

Lifeofriley
Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

Here's me thinking that following a football team was about getting behind them, even when they're not playing their best. 

You know... 'supporting' them...

Since the international break we've played 2 matches in 4 days and we've been shit. Agreed.

We'd like Bolton to be higher in the league. Agreed.

But really? 'Boycotting' matches? You really think Garty will give a f^ck?!

You're talking like we've had back to back relegations to League 2 and face extinction. We've not been great but surely what the Reebok needs is for all those fans that f^cked off after we got relegated to come back, to sing and chant. To not get on the backs of players after a misplaced pass... but to lift their heads up and encourage them to try it again.

We got spoilt under Big Sam. Don't forget the club we were before it. 

We all saw what kind of a league it was last season and we've seen better football played (albeit occasionally) under Dougie than ever under Sam, Megson and Coyle... so stop whining and support your team.

Could be worse, could be 19th!

9Quit Moaning And Make A Stand Empty Re: Quit Moaning And Make A Stand Wed Dec 04 2013, 14:56

Lifeofriley wrote:Here's me thinking that following a football team was about getting behind them, even when they're not playing their best. 

Since the international break we've played 2 matches in 4 days and we've been shit. Agreed.

You're talking like we've had back to back relegations to League 2 and face extinction. We've not been great but surely what the Reebok needs is for all those fans that f^cked off after we got relegated to come back, to sing and chant. To not get on the backs of players after a misplaced pass... but to lift their heads up and encourage them to try it again.

We all saw what kind of a league it was last season and we've seen better football played (albeit occasionally) under Dougie than ever under Sam, Megson and Coyle... so stop whining and support your team.

Here we go....the "proper fan" debate.

In this day and age, the only control we, as fans, have left over what goes on at our clubs is to vote with our feet.

And blindly standing there at the Reebok offering up support and singing the players' names with the rest of the Happy Clappers, despite the 11 on the pitch and the clown in the dugout not giving a fuck and going through the motions week in week out, just makes things worse.....

...because Gartside still gets his money, Oor Doogie still thinks he's doing ok 'cause the fans are clapping him and telling him he's a top bloke and David N'Gog still thinks he's a professional footballer, despite all evidence to the contrary....

And before you know it, we're in League 1 asking ourselves "How the fuck did that happen?"

Freedman out now before he fucks things up any more, Lee and Phillips in charge until the end of the season.

Consolidate, avoid relegation and then appoint someone who (A) knows what they're doing and (B) Actually gives a fuck.

10Quit Moaning And Make A Stand Empty Re: Quit Moaning And Make A Stand Wed Dec 04 2013, 16:24

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Breadman wrote:
Lifeofriley wrote:Here's me thinking that following a football team was about getting behind them, even when they're not playing their best. 

Here we go....the "proper fan" debate.

In this day and age, the only control we, as fans, have left over what goes on at our clubs is to vote with our feet.

And blindly standing there at the Reebok offering up support and singing the players' names with the rest of the Happy Clappers, despite the 11 on the pitch and the clown in the dugout not giving a fuck and going through the motions week in week out, just makes things worse.....

...because Gartside still gets his money, Oor Doogie still thinks he's doing ok 'cause the fans are clapping him and telling him he's a top bloke and David N'Gog still thinks he's a professional footballer, despite all evidence to the contrary....

And before you know it, we're in League 1 asking ourselves "How the fuck did that happen?"

Freedman out now before he fucks things up any more, Lee and Phillips in charge until the end of the season.

Consolidate, avoid relegation and then appoint someone who (A) knows what they're doing and (B) Actually gives a fuck.
:clap:

11Quit Moaning And Make A Stand Empty Re: Quit Moaning And Make A Stand Wed Dec 04 2013, 16:36

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm going to the Christmas markets Saturday ,because Bolton are shite they have forced me to go and get wankered, everyone join me and support mulled wine and onion stew instead .

12Quit Moaning And Make A Stand Empty Re: Quit Moaning And Make A Stand Wed Dec 04 2013, 17:29

Lifeofriley

Lifeofriley
Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

It's not the 'proper fan' debate... but boycotting watching your team won't help. Look at Blackburn. They no showed, they protested, they tied a funny little flag round a chickens neck. sure it got them a new manager but they still have shitty owners and they're still in the shit. 

Of course we have players we need to get rid of. Ngog is a huge waste of time, space and more than anything money. Knight, although solid last night, should definitely leave. yeah, there's plenty of players that should leave. But saying Dougie has no idea what he's doing is going a bit far.

Since when were we in such a crisis???

I complain as much as the next person (although not as much as Whittam) about how shit we can play but it certainly doesn't make me think 'yeah, fuck it, i won't bother this week because i hate them all'. just makes me all the more hopeful the next time out will be better - and make the victories all the more sweeter. SO by all means let's bitch and moan but dirty protests in Bolton Central and never showing up at the Reebok again is a bit far don't you think?!

13Quit Moaning And Make A Stand Empty Re: Quit Moaning And Make A Stand Wed Dec 04 2013, 17:31

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Good post. You follow your team through thick and thin.

14Quit Moaning And Make A Stand Empty Re: Quit Moaning And Make A Stand Wed Dec 04 2013, 17:35

kennster

kennster
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

I hear you loud and clear Nat.

VOTE WITH OUR FEET!

15Quit Moaning And Make A Stand Empty Re: Quit Moaning And Make A Stand Wed Dec 04 2013, 17:40

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I'm a season ticket holder and as much as DF fucks up,as much as Beckford misses pens and 2 sitters in last night game.As infuriating it is seeing N'gog coast through matches so he does not get injured and can go on a free at the end of the season.Going back to Megson taking the reserves to Sporting Lisbon when we could have met Rangers in the semi final of the EUFA Cup(WHY) to keep the players fresh for the Wigan match,which we lost 1-0 anyway.I will still be there Saturday because I love the club.

16Quit Moaning And Make A Stand Empty Re: Quit Moaning And Make A Stand Wed Dec 04 2013, 18:00

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

White84 wrote:I will still be there Saturday because I love the club.
I agree.

17Quit Moaning And Make A Stand Empty Re: Quit Moaning And Make A Stand Wed Dec 04 2013, 18:03

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I go watching Bolton through thick and thin because it's a hobby I enjoy regardless of the quality on show. I don't feel any obligation to turn up to support them and that so many people in this country do feel that way, baring in mind the sort of money involved, makes you wonder what kind of world we're living in.

18Quit Moaning And Make A Stand Empty Re: Quit Moaning And Make A Stand Wed Dec 04 2013, 18:06

White84 wrote:I'm a season ticket holder and as much as DF fucks up,as much as Beckford misses pens and 2 sitters in last night game.As infuriating it is seeing N'gog coast through matches so he does not get injured and can go on a free at the end of the season.Going back to Megson taking the reserves to Sporting Lisbon when we could have met Rangers in the semi final of the EUFA Cup(WHY) to keep the players fresh for the Wigan match,which we lost 1-0 anyway.I will still be there Saturday because I love the club.
....and this is where they've got you over a barrel.

Do you think they give a fuck about you?

Honestly.......?

You are a "revenue stream", nothing more.

If Sky TV offered Gartside £50m a season to shut the gates and play in an empty stadium all season, he'd do it in a flash.

I'll always be a Bolton fan, but the days of shelling out £2000 a season on tickets, travel, food, beer and merchandise are (probably) over for me.

For a while at least......

19Quit Moaning And Make A Stand Empty Re: Quit Moaning And Make A Stand Wed Dec 04 2013, 18:35

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

kennster wrote:

VOTE WITH OUR FEET!
And walk to the Reebok.

20Quit Moaning And Make A Stand Empty Re: Quit Moaning And Make A Stand Wed Dec 04 2013, 18:36

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:

I'll always be a Bolton fan, but the days of shelling out £2000 a season on tickets, travel, food, beer and merchandise are (probably) over for me.

And the rest!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum