Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton 1-0 Blackburn

+28
MartinBWFC
doffcocker
NickFazer
Reebok Trotter
Banks of the Croal
Bolton Nuts
observer
Hipster_Nebula
summercummings
rammywhite
Lofty_Love
Mr Magoo
Jamster26
chipbutty
Keegan
JonnyRandom
Sgt. Bash
wanderlust
aaron_bwfc
Natasha Whittam
Sluffy
Copper Dragon
Bernard Dennis Park
Lyric Todkill
scottjames30
Boggersbelief
gloswhite
BoltonTillIDie
32 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 8]

21Bolton 1-0 Blackburn - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Blackburn Mon Mar 04 2013, 09:57

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Heart says win, head says I haven't got a f******* clue which way it will go.

22Bolton 1-0 Blackburn - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Blackburn Mon Mar 04 2013, 11:22

We are going to dick you. We haven't had a lot of luck recently but things will change tomorrow. Jordan Rhodes will score twice in a 3-1 victory.

23Bolton 1-0 Blackburn - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Blackburn Mon Mar 04 2013, 11:41

Bolton Hater wrote:We are going to dick you. We haven't had a lot of luck recently but things will change tomorrow. Jordan Rhodes will score twice in a 3-1 victory.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

24Bolton 1-0 Blackburn - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Blackburn Mon Mar 04 2013, 11:57

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bolton Hater wrote:We are going to dick you. We haven't had a lot of luck recently but things will change tomorrow. Jordan Rhodes will score twice in a 3-1 victory.
You've not been very good with predictions so far this season have you? You never know, maybe this is the time when you'll actually get one right.
It will need to be if your earlier predictions of us getting relegated and Rovers finishing 15 points ahead of us are going to come true.

25Bolton 1-0 Blackburn - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Blackburn Mon Mar 04 2013, 17:56

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

BH, nice picture of you and your sister Very Happy

26Bolton 1-0 Blackburn - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Blackburn Mon Mar 04 2013, 17:57

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

When it comes to either team playing Blackburn, Bolton fans and Burnley fans are the best of frenemies.

As for the game, we'll win 2-1 and Stu-S-A will again prove to be Blackburn's undoing.

After the game, Appleton will be sacked and replaced with McLeish! Twisted Evil

27Bolton 1-0 Blackburn - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Blackburn Mon Mar 04 2013, 18:00

JonnyRandom

JonnyRandom
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Why are you so obsessed with cocks and dicks? All you seem to say is "im a cock" and "i will dick you"

Then you go on about "slags"

Are you just in denial or are you just greedy and are bisexual?

28Bolton 1-0 Blackburn - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Blackburn Mon Mar 04 2013, 18:01

JonnyRandom wrote:

Why are you so obsessed with cocks and dicks? All you seem to say is "im a cock" and "i will dick you"

7.30pm. Bandstand.

29Bolton 1-0 Blackburn - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Blackburn Mon Mar 04 2013, 18:02

JonnyRandom

JonnyRandom
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

On another note, we are on a good run and from blackburns last few games they really are dogshit.

Cant see past a win for us. Im going 5-0. Rather confident

30Bolton 1-0 Blackburn - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Blackburn Mon Mar 04 2013, 18:04

JonnyRandom

JonnyRandom
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Bolton Hater wrote:
JonnyRandom wrote:

7.30pm. Bandstand.

Sorry, should have made it clear. Im not gay and i dont fancy being violated by your disease infected chode (crumpet dick)

31Bolton 1-0 Blackburn - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Blackburn Mon Mar 04 2013, 18:07

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Although most think we'll stuff the Dingles, we need to bear in mind that we still aren't performing consistently, so expect a few hair-raising moments tomorrow. (Sorry, I've had a depressing day Crying or Very sad )

32Bolton 1-0 Blackburn - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Blackburn Mon Mar 04 2013, 18:13

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I agree glos, this won't be an easy game.

Blackburn wont let us do the double without a fight.

33Bolton 1-0 Blackburn - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Blackburn Mon Mar 04 2013, 19:29

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Another 3-2 win for us, I think.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

34Bolton 1-0 Blackburn - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Blackburn Mon Mar 04 2013, 23:57

chipbutty

chipbutty
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Does anyone know who the Blackburn player is on the poster behind BH and his bum chum.
I think his first name is Brian but my old age brain won't come up with his last name.

35Bolton 1-0 Blackburn - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Blackburn Tue Mar 05 2013, 00:03

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Bryan Douglas?

36Bolton 1-0 Blackburn - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Blackburn Tue Mar 05 2013, 00:39

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ronnie Clayton - The Blackburn stand got renamed in 2011 in tribute to him.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

37Bolton 1-0 Blackburn - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Blackburn Tue Mar 05 2013, 08:59

chipbutty

chipbutty
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Yes thanks for that. Bryan Douglas and Ronnie Clayton, two great players. I also remember Derick Doogan playing for them. He frightened the life out of me and I always wished he played for us.

One Blackburn centre-forward we did sign, a certain John Byrom.

38Bolton 1-0 Blackburn - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Blackburn Tue Mar 05 2013, 13:10

Jamster26

Jamster26
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

If Peterborough can knock three past these, then there's no reason why we can't do the same. They aren't anything special, there's only Rhodes who I'd take off them, and if we cut out the service to him tonight, and then let our attacking players do their thing, I can't see us losing at all.

3-0.

39Bolton 1-0 Blackburn - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Blackburn Tue Mar 05 2013, 13:21

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I feel strangely comfortable about this fixture and perhaps I shouldn't. As recently as last week, I was feeling very nervous about our fixtures, perhaps because a bad result or two could have pulled us further into the relegation battle. Then, due to the tightness of the Championship and a couple of wins we're suddenly surging up the table and thoughts of relegation have been suspended and I can only focus on our recent form and the outside possibility of getting a playoff place - looking up instead of down.
I should know better given our proud history of false dawns and misplaced hope. Our players had better not be feeling over-confident or we'll get stuffed by a Rovers team desperate to get the better of us. First goal important although I can see at least 3 goals being scored tonight. It's going to be tense.

40Bolton 1-0 Blackburn - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Blackburn Tue Mar 05 2013, 15:18

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Had a dream/nightmare that this result ended 0-8 last night.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum