Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton 1-0 Blackburn

+28
MartinBWFC
doffcocker
NickFazer
Reebok Trotter
Banks of the Croal
Bolton Nuts
observer
Hipster_Nebula
summercummings
rammywhite
Lofty_Love
Mr Magoo
Jamster26
chipbutty
Keegan
JonnyRandom
Sgt. Bash
wanderlust
aaron_bwfc
Natasha Whittam
Sluffy
Copper Dragon
Bernard Dennis Park
Lyric Todkill
scottjames30
Boggersbelief
gloswhite
BoltonTillIDie
32 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 8]

81Bolton 1-0 Blackburn - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Blackburn Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:17 pm

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Does it get any better than that, almost the last kick. Get IN!!!!!!! bounce

82Bolton 1-0 Blackburn - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Blackburn Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:18 pm

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Just got back, good game to be fair and both sides could have won it though I think we edged in personally. Alonso nearly handed it to them on a plate but Lonergan made an excellent save to save Alonsos blushes.

The ref had his house riding on Blackburn winning I think and i'm sure he had 6 fingers too which gave it away.

We look so good at the moment, the passing is crisp and every player knows their role, Pratley and Lee cover for their wing backs when they go forward and Spearing and Kamara look a good little partnership in the midfield. Going back to Pratley, the amount of running off the ball he does is scary, he must be the fittest player at the club, never looks tired.

Oh and...........I fucking lover Dougie Freedman! ::dance::

DFSWA!!! :COYW:

83Bolton 1-0 Blackburn - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Blackburn Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:18 pm

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I can't believe Kevin Davies played. Like last season, we finally find some form after ditching him then draft him back in just as we were giving ourselves a chance.
It was a poor match, where we played the most direct football I've seen since Dougie came in. There wasn't much between the two sides. Blackburn didn't try to attack much. We tried only it was incredibly limp. It opened up slightly in the last 10 minutes and seemed about right in the end that one team should nick it.

Alonso won man of the match and rightly so but a close second was Medo Kamara. He has a lot of learning to do in terms of tackling but he has a lot of confidence on the ball and a lot of energy.

84Bolton 1-0 Blackburn - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Blackburn Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:20 pm

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Fucking hell get in there!!!!! Have that you six fingered wankers. That was superb. Like others have said the ref was terrible. We've had him earlier in the season and he was a wanker then too. Did Eagles get booked for his celebration? I was too busy going mental to notice but someone said he did.

Oh and to all the people who left after 85 minutes......

Hahahahahaha serves you right Laughing

85Bolton 1-0 Blackburn - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Blackburn Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:21 pm

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Just read back through the chat and saw BTID was freaking out not knowing what had happened... well worth a read above, he seemed to think it was a conspiracy and it wasn't helped by Boggers comment that it ended 0-0.

Biggie : BOLTON WIN IT
BoltonTillIDie : bollocks
Boggersbelief : 0-0 shit result missed a chance
Boggersbelief : What
BoltonTillIDie : Conflicting info arrggghhhh
Reebok Trotter : Eagles....FCUKING LOVE IT!!!!
Biggie : EAGLES hits it in off the post, then does a lap of honor!!!!
BoltonTillIDie : dont believe anyone!
rammywhite : ffs-have we scored or not
Biggie : FINAL WHISTLE GOES
Biggie : 1-0
BoltonTillIDie : I love you all

... he topped it off when he finally realised we had scored by saying "I love you all" - hilarious!

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

86Bolton 1-0 Blackburn - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Blackburn Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:24 pm

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

BBC reports that Knight was booked after the goal - not Eagles.

(but it is the BBC remember!).

87Bolton 1-0 Blackburn - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Blackburn Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:30 pm

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

That referee was such a pompous prick he'll end up being a Premier League ref within a year or two. He's just what they're looking for.

88Bolton 1-0 Blackburn - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Blackburn Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:32 pm

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Most probably, he will no doubt be at OT most weeks too giving penalties out left right and centre.

89Bolton 1-0 Blackburn - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Blackburn Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:34 pm

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Just had a chat with my mate on facebook, he reckons Blackburn fans were ripping seats out in the away end, then giving it large outside, only to be royally twatted by the youth, and legging it faster than a four legged chicken, some things never change, oh and the fact they were singing Muamba you should've died, classy bastards.

90Bolton 1-0 Blackburn - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Blackburn Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:35 pm

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Worth mentioning, it was the feistiest Bolton/Blackburn match I've been at in terms of the supporters. It's usually innocent and tame enough, but there was trouble before and after the match on this occasion.
A group of 100 or so Blackburn fans singing vile songs about Muamba on their way to the gate escalated into a scrap which the police had to seperate. A lot of stewards were needed to stop a riot in the stands toward the end and there was a lot of scrapping coming away from the stadium as you'd expect given how the game ended.

91Bolton 1-0 Blackburn - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Blackburn Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:37 pm

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

It was very funny outside the ground at the end. Can't say much else.

92Bolton 1-0 Blackburn - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Blackburn Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:40 pm

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Biggie wrote:Just read back through the chat and saw BTID was freaking out not knowing what had happened... well worth a read above, he seemed to think it was a conspiracy and it wasn't helped by Boggers comment that it ended 0-0.

Biggie : BOLTON WIN IT
BoltonTillIDie : bollocks
Boggersbelief : 0-0 shit result missed a chance
Boggersbelief : What
BoltonTillIDie : Conflicting info arrggghhhh
Reebok Trotter : Eagles....FCUKING LOVE IT!!!!
Biggie : EAGLES hits it in off the post, then does a lap of honor!!!!
BoltonTillIDie : dont believe anyone!
rammywhite : ffs-have we scored or not
Biggie : FINAL WHISTLE GOES
Biggie : 1-0
BoltonTillIDie : I love you all

... he topped it off when he finally realised we had scored by saying "I love you all" - hilarious!

It was emotional Wink

93Bolton 1-0 Blackburn - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Blackburn Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:43 pm

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

94Bolton 1-0 Blackburn - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Blackburn Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:51 pm

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

95Bolton 1-0 Blackburn - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Blackburn Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:13 am

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Hahahahahaha wanker wanker wanker Laughing

96Bolton 1-0 Blackburn - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Blackburn Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:29 am

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just seen the goal - Cracking finish from Eagles

97Bolton 1-0 Blackburn - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Blackburn Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:39 am

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BoltonTillIDie wrote:Just seen the goal - Cracking finish from Eagles

Link?

98Bolton 1-0 Blackburn - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Blackburn Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:43 am

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Lonergan, Ricketts, Dawson, Knight, Alonso, Spearing, Pratley, Kamara, Chung-Yong, Ngog, K Davies

Subs: Lynch, Wheater, Eagles, Holden, Sordell, C Davies, Odelusi

Wow what a game, 2 sides up for it and a brilliant atmosphere.
Lonergan. Yes at last we have a new keeper, never put a foot wrong and made some outstanding saves.
Rickets, Solid and getting forward more and more.
Dawson.Nothing spectacular tonight but did a job and did it well.
Knight. Confident display, where early season he was putting balls into touch he now passes.
Alonso. I love this guy, a class act again.
Spearing. DF says he has no intention of signing this lad, I think it's a wrong decision.
Pratley. What an engine this lad has, ran his socks off he must have been knackered,
Medo. Plays the game as it should be played, simple accurate passing and getting better.
Chungy. Back to his best the first half but they marked him second half, still a cracking performance.
N'Gog. Gets better and better as his confidence grows,Some superb ball control and turns. first choice striker now.
SKD. At least he looked interested tonight, some nice touches and an ok performance.
Subs Eagles, YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! poke in the eye for the Blackburn fans who gave him some grief.
Craig Davies. Well hard game to get into but full marks for effort.

HAPPY DAYS!!!!!!

99Bolton 1-0 Blackburn - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Blackburn Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:37 am

Jamster26

Jamster26
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I thought Kevin Davies played quite well to be honest.

I don't think we need both Spearing and Medo in the middle at home though, when Blackburn clearly weren't there to win the game. I can understand why he did though as it was a derby game.

100Bolton 1-0 Blackburn - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 1-0 Blackburn Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:45 am

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

BoltonTillIDie wrote:

He had some bottle il give him that, was he the cocky little twat with the shitty blackburn flag?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum