Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

2013 Budget

+6
Reebok_Rebel
xmiles
MartinBWFC
wanderlust
Reebok Trotter
Natasha Whittam
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

12013 Budget Empty 2013 Budget Mon Mar 18 2013, 14:15

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ok, the budget is just two days away.

What are your predictions? Where will it hit you in the pocket this year? Will the Chancellor dare put more tax on petrol?

22013 Budget Empty Re: 2013 Budget Mon Mar 18 2013, 14:19

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote: Will the Chancellor dare put more tax on petrol?

I do hope not. I'm currently paying £1.41.7 per litre of diesel and some motorway filling stations are charging £1.54 per litre. It's daylight bloody robbery.

32013 Budget Empty Re: 2013 Budget Mon Mar 18 2013, 14:20

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'd like to see the Chancellor introduce some sort of tax on foreigners. Twisted Evil

42013 Budget Empty Re: 2013 Budget Mon Mar 18 2013, 14:24

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've heard a rumour he has it in for single ex-models who run international companies. I'll be moving to New Zealand if this is the case.

52013 Budget Empty Re: 2013 Budget Mon Mar 18 2013, 14:29

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

In order to squeeze blood out of a stone they need to keep thinking up novel ways of creating new taxes. First we had the bedroom tax so it's only a matter of time before they think of a shed tax.

Living in a penthouse in Preston you will be exempt from shed tax but if you really want to save money in taxes then just do a Hamilton and relocate to Switzerland.

62013 Budget Empty Re: 2013 Budget Mon Mar 18 2013, 14:30

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:I've heard a rumour he has it in for single ex-models who run international companies.
That's most of my ex-lovers f***** then.
I think it's going to be a nasty budget as under this Government the recovery growth figures are way under target and there's still a while until the next election so they'll shaft whoever they can and dress it up with more mealy-mouthed words designed to give the impression they know what they're doing.

72013 Budget Empty Re: 2013 Budget Mon Mar 18 2013, 15:01

No doubt fags and beer will be up.

82013 Budget Empty Re: 2013 Budget Mon Mar 18 2013, 15:08

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

KENNSTER97 wrote:No doubt fags and beer will be up.
Why would that concern a 15 year old?

92013 Budget Empty Re: 2013 Budget Mon Mar 18 2013, 15:20

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

The one total certainty is that nothing will be done to tax rich bastards. In fact it's even possible that he will make it easier for them to avoid paying taxes altogether. As one rich American caught fiddling her taxes famously said: "taxes are only for poor people".

102013 Budget Empty Re: 2013 Budget Mon Mar 18 2013, 15:53

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:I've heard a rumour he has it in for single ex-models who run international companies. I'll be moving to New Zealand if this is the case.

Your fine then.

112013 Budget Empty Re: 2013 Budget Mon Mar 18 2013, 16:01

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:

Your fine then.

:dontgetit:

122013 Budget Empty Re: 2013 Budget Mon Mar 18 2013, 16:02

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

No doubt it will be tinkering at the edges - but like every budget more hot air than reality.
I work for a living, drive,drink modestly and gave up the fags thirty years ago.
I have every expectation that I'll be paying more taxes after the budget- whilst some pointless layabout will be better off at my expense

132013 Budget Empty Re: 2013 Budget Mon Mar 18 2013, 16:03

rammywhite wrote:
I have every expectation that I'll be paying more taxes after the budget- whilst some pointless layabout will be better off at my expense

I really hope so, I could do with a few extra pennies for down the pub.

142013 Budget Empty Re: 2013 Budget Mon Mar 18 2013, 16:08

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Here is, among other things, what is going to happen…

Just a few things that are expected to happen...

The Lowest rate of Income Tax will go up from 20% to 98.5%

Highest rate will fall to 0.00009999999%

Fuel will go above the £2 a litre mark (politicians and financial supporters of the Tory Regime will be provided with free fuel cards)

Your average packet of fags will be a tenner more

A bottle of fairly cheap (say £6) wine will now cost £15 (except Châteauneuf-du-Pape and Champagne)

All fish will have a levy of 20% Fish Fingers 30% (except oysters and caviar)

All 'poor' people (citizens who earn under 40k p/a) will be charged a mandatory 'poor tax' of around £100 a month - the proceeds from this will help recoup losses from the scrapping of the Mansion Tax.

Anybody who has been unemployed for over 2 weeks will have jobseekers allowance cut by 80% - This is because the chancellor believes there is 3 jobs per capita in the UK.

Due to the amount of soon to be homeless social housing residents, a cardboard box or 'outdoor living improvised shelter tax' will be introduced, this is to recoup losses from the people who have too many bedrooms but have been unable to afford to move to smaller private housing or have not been offered alternative social housing. This will be known as a 'Government induced homelessness punishment' Cardboard boxes bigger than 500CM squared, will also be subject to full Band A council tax.

Last edited by Reebok_Rebel on Mon Mar 18 2013, 16:55; edited 1 time in total

152013 Budget Empty Re: 2013 Budget Mon Mar 18 2013, 16:12

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Fags and beer is fine by me. I do not smoke, and it is very rare I drink. Petrol will no doubt go up which then has a knock on effect which means everything will go up.

162013 Budget Empty Re: 2013 Budget Mon Mar 18 2013, 17:41

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Leeds_Trotter wrote:Fags and beer is fine by me. I do not smoke, and it is very rare I drink. Petrol will no doubt go up which then has a knock on effect which means everything will go up.
You don't drink or smoke, fuck me I bet the long winter nights fly by in your house.

172013 Budget Empty Re: 2013 Budget Mon Mar 18 2013, 18:13

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Don't worry peeps, I have forwarded my latest idea for a fair tax. I have suggested that everybody's nostrils are measured, and the air we breathe taxed accordingly. Shocked

Was it Churchill who said, " I know of no country that has been able to tax itself into prosperity" (or words along those lines)

182013 Budget Empty Re: 2013 Budget Mon Mar 18 2013, 18:18

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bolton Hater wrote:
rammywhite wrote:

I really hope so, I could do with a few extra pennies for down the pub.
lol!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum