Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!

+17
JohannesburgWanderer
MartinBWFC
Lyric Todkill
WhiteBic
bwfc71
rammywhite
scottjames30
Sluffy
aaron_bwfc
Dinae Moe Humm
NickFazer
Sgt. Bash
Bernard Dennis Park
Norpig
Keegan
Reebok Trotter
Natasha Whittam
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Who will win the fight?

FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Vote_lcap31%FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 31% [ 10 ]
FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Vote_lcap9%FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 9% [ 3 ]
FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Vote_lcap3%FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 3% [ 1 ]
FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Vote_lcap44%FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 44% [ 14 ]
FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 6% [ 2 ]
FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 6% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 32

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!! Thu Mar 21 2013, 19:23

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bruno, will twat them all.

22FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!! Thu Mar 21 2013, 19:26

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Keegan wrote:It's hard to bet against Andy and Stig, but once Eagles waves his impeccable hair and the gel gets in their eyes, it's anybody's fight from there!
Are they fighting over Chris?

23FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!! Thu Mar 21 2013, 20:17

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

The best fight I've ever seen on a football pitch was when we played Wolves in the 90's. It proper went off. Every player on the pitch got stuck in. I'll never forget the sight of Gerry Taggart sprinting, faster than I'd ever seen him run, about 50 yards to chin Keith Curle. He then smacked about 3 other players. It was brilliant and we came out well on top. We had some proper hard bastards back then.

And not one player got sent off. If it happened now the game would probably get called off.

24FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!! Thu Mar 21 2013, 20:35

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I reckon Gerry Taggart would have roughed up Vinny Jones if he had the chance.

25FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!! Thu Mar 21 2013, 21:47

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Stig definitely gets my vote on this one.

26FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!! Thu Mar 21 2013, 21:56

WhiteBic

WhiteBic
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Got to be Stig. The only one I wouldn't like to bump in to on a cold dark night.

27FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!! Thu Mar 21 2013, 21:59

Lyric Todkill

Lyric Todkill
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Reebok Trotter wrote:I reckon Gerry Taggart would have roughed up Vinny Jones if he had the chance.

Taggart

Hard and mad and big

28FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!! Thu Mar 21 2013, 22:28

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I'm inclined towards Stig because Taggart was before my time as a Bolton fan, but he does sound well 'ard.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

29FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!! Fri Mar 22 2013, 01:10

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Taggart all day long, he was one hard bastard.

30FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!! Fri Mar 22 2013, 05:42

JohannesburgWanderer

Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

I was at the West Ham game when Gerry Taggart had Craig Forrest. From what I remember Taggart barged Forrest into the back of the net from a corner, the referee turned away and Forrest kicked Taggart. Taggart then grabbed Forrest by the throat and had his fist back ready to punch when (unfortunately) the ref turned around!!! I also remember we were in the lower tier and the West ham fans were throwing coins down, I got hit but made a couple of quid out of it!!!! The good old days!!!!

31FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!! Fri Mar 22 2013, 07:10

JonnyRandom

JonnyRandom
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Has to be stig. Hes a tank. Why the hell is eagles in there!?

32FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!! Fri Mar 22 2013, 09:35

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

JohannesburgWanderer wrote:I was at the West Ham game when Gerry Taggart had Craig Forrest. From what I remember Taggart barged Forrest into the back of the net from a corner, the referee turned away and Forrest kicked Taggart. Taggart then grabbed Forrest by the throat and had his fist back ready to punch when (unfortunately) the ref turned around!!! I also remember we were in the lower tier and the West ham fans were throwing coins down, I got hit but made a couple of quid out of it!!!! The good old days!!!!

I was probably sat near you. The West Ham fans were going mad. Taggart didn't just grab Forrest by the throat. He slammed him on the floor and was strangling him. Then John Hartson steamed in thinking he was a hard man. I'd never liked Hartson since he rearranged Alan Stubbs' face a few years earlier. So it was comical seeing him running around hiding behind other players when Gerry was going twat him. Funny as fuck Laughing.

33FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!! Fri Mar 22 2013, 11:04

TheHateCamel

TheHateCamel
David Lee
David Lee

'Two scoops' Taggert once came into Pink Panthers when I was DJ'ing there with McGinley and Frandsen and a few others. He was arseholed and fancied having a crack at my then girlfriend. After about ten minutes of having a massive drunken Irishman leching at her boobs she came over and angrily asked why I hadn't said or done anything. I asked her if she knew who he was, she said no. I said well I do and to be frank she was on her own.
I saw the smacking he gave Keith Curle and I wasn't going to risk getting the same. We weren't together too long after that surprisingly enough.

34FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!! Fri Mar 22 2013, 11:06

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

THC
Cracking story- I think you did the wise thing!!

35FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!! Fri Mar 22 2013, 11:25

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

TheHateCamel wrote:After about ten minutes of having a massive drunken Irishman leching at her boobs she came over and angrily asked why I hadn't said or done anything. I asked her if she knew who he was, she said no. I said well I do and to be frank she was on her own.

lol!

36FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!! Fri Mar 22 2013, 17:04

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Chris Eagles is apparently deadly when he gets to swinging his man-bag.

37FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!! Fri Mar 22 2013, 20:47

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Andy Todd is the hardest player we have had, imo. Tofting looked hard, but Todd would have battered the bald headed midget no problem! I'm pretty sure Todd was also a black belt in Karate.

38FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!! Fri Mar 22 2013, 21:17

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Todd had the worst temper. I doubt he could've done Taggart though.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum